Zynaptiq has released version 1.5 of Pitchmap, the latest edition of their real-time polyphonic pitch-mapping and pitch correction plug-in.
This free update adds support for VST, RTAS and AAX Native on both Mac and Windows platforms, as well as many enhancements and fixes.
PITCHMAP is a demixing-based plug-in that allows changing melodies and harmonies of any mixed musical recording in real-time, either by transforming them to new ones played on a MIDI keyboard, or by setting freely defined target scales.
Based on Zynaptiq’s proprietary MAP (Mixed-Signal Audio Processing) artificial intelligence technology, PITCHMAP can be applied to a wide variety of tasks, including original music production, remix work, correction of tuning issues and creative manipulation of existing recordings.
Changes in Pitchmap v1.5
- Now also supports VST (32/64bit), RTAS and AAX Native (32/64bit) on Mac and Windows, in addition to AudioUnits on the Mac.
- Improved algorithm.
- New preset management functionality accessible from within the plug-in GUI allows user presets to be used across all plug-in formats on all platforms.
- New factory presets organized by application.
- Completely re-designed automation system for improved automation workflow.
- New option to enter values numerically by double-clicking controls.
- Snapshots now contain Sliders and Keyboard states only for better workflow.
- Enhanced compatibility with Mac OS X Sandboxing.
- New authorization app for a more streamlined user experience.
Pitchmap for Windows and Mac is available to purchase for $399 USD/369 EUR (incl. VAT).
A special “side-grade” edition of Pitchmap is also available for a limited time for owners of other complementary pitch processing software, priced at $199 USD/ 179 EUR.