Prodyon has released Phenome, a free multi-timbral SoundFont player instrument for Windows.
It’s designed to focus on getting ideas done quickly.
So it’s not bloated with features – just the essentials.
- Full stereo SF2 playback engine.
- 8 part/layer multitimbral.
- Selectable MIDI channels for each layer.
- Supports standard patch/bank selection.
- Various interpolation methods.
- High quality 8x oversampling.
- Volume/panning & selectable keysplit for each layer.
- Fine- and semi-tuning.
- Built-in phrase arpeggiator with step/gate mode, digital filter with 6 modes, unison/widener, stereo & mono delay, and chorus.
- Flexible polyphonic note-stealing.
- 3 stereo (6 mono) audio outputs.
- 256 voice polyphony (8x 32 voices).
- Fully automatable and total recall.
- VST2.0 compliant.
- Low CPU usage & RAM overhead.
Phenome is available as a freeware VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC.
Download link: http://prodyon.kilu.de/Phenome.rar
Prodyon has released Pneumo4, the 4-band distortion filter effect plug-in for Windows previously released as E-Fex Pneumo4.
PNEUMO4 is a fun way to add uniqueness to your loops or any audiomaterial by passing it to three filter layers/sequencers with variable cutoff and resonance and by putting a drive-unit and a pitchshifter on top!
With PNEUMO4 everything from subtile changes to radical sounddesctruction is possible. Use it to breath life into old loops or to mangle a vocal sequence with distortion and pitchshifting. All with no latency and fully automatable.
New in Pneuno4
- Incoming audio is split into two Bandpass Filters and one Pitch-Shifter.
- Each filter sequencer has cutoff, resonance and drive.
- Variable gliding for every Sequencer.
- Two FX-sends + volume and panning.
- Onboard effects: Delay and Flanger.
- LoFi/Signal degrader.
- 32 Presets included.
- Fully automatable.
- Comprehensive MIDI learn.
Pneumo4 is available to purchase as a VST effect plug-in for Windows PC for $20 USD.
More information: Prodyon / Pneumo4
Related: effect plugins
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Feb 19, 2010 - 0 comments
Prodyon has announced a promo sale for Livemachine XL, a unique new live-performance Windows VST effect, designed to be used creatively on the stage, at home or together with friends for jamming sessions.
The heart of LIVEMACHINE is the eight channel recording-looper in where you can record phrases, vocals, effects, wav-loops and so much more in realtime.
LIVEMACHINE is somehow an initiator of a new trend – the loop-based music production, which is endless fun and gets more and more friends worldwide.
Livemachine XL features
- 12 part drumsampler (WAV).
- 8 stereo recording channels/loopers + Reverse Playback.
- 8 Lowpass/Highpass Combifilters.
- Variable Recording Length (up to 30 seconds).
- 6 stereo WAV players (disk-streaming).
- Resampling of every channel + effects in realtime.
- Overdub function for endless overdubs.
- 3 pages of input effects with reverb, delay, filter, distortion and more.
- built-in morphable voice-controlled synthesizer.
- built-in highquality FFT-based vocoder.
- 2 stereo outputs (1 main out / 1 cue out with metronome).
- vu/peak metres for every channel.
- realtime click- and pop-free audio operation.
- MIDI learn functionality for almost all controls.
- 15 Realtime “Keyboard-Playable” effects.
- Photorealistic GUI.
- Support for all external H/W MIDI controllers that windows supports.
- VST 2.0 operation.
- Livemachine LE, only features the Looper/Recording channels and the Input Effects from Livemachine.
- Livemachine FX, the “Input Effects” and “Keyboard Effects” from Livemachine (still in development).
- Upcoming Samplepool, which will feature electronic loops, drums and vocoder-carrier sounds.
- Future updates / bugfixes.
- Lifetime support.
Livemachine XL is available for a promo sale price of $55 USD until 15 April, 2010 (regular price $129 USD).
More information: Prodyon / Livemachine
Prodyon has announced Livemachine, a unique “realtime looping sequencer” which be used to create songs, remixes and loops on the fly.
With Livemachine you can record audio, loops and drumsounds in realtime then mangle them using the huge library of onboard effects, like reverb, slicer, grainer, pitcher and much more.
- 8 stereo recording loopers + low- and highpass combi-filters.
- Reverse playback.
- Variable recording lengths (up to 20 seconds per channel).
- Six stereo WAV playback channels (user-loadable, disk-streaming).
- Synced Drumsampler with 12 Parts and “One-Bar”-looping. (+ overdub).
- Resampling of every channel in realtime.
- Input effects section with reverb, delay, ringmodulation to name a few.
- Built-in voice controlled synthesizer with 3 unique modes.
- Built-in 16-bands stereo vocoder (WAV players/loopers act as carrier).
- Two stereo audio outputs (1 Main / 1 Cue with click sound).
- VU/Peak-metres for every in- and output channel + MIDI CC mapping.
- Realtime click/pop-free effects operation.
- MIDI learn for almost any onscreen-control.
- Standalone and VST operation.
- Custom coded C++ SE modules.
- MIDI keyboard with at least 49 keys strongly recommended.
Livemachine will be available as a VST effect for Windows PC on December 6, 2009. It comes with a 2GB+ sample library for $129, the price for the effect alone is $99 USD. The full version (including sample library) is now available to pre-order for $65 USD.
More information: Prodyon / Livemachine
Prodyon has announced the release of Enchoir v1.2, a combination of a vocoding and harmonizing device.
Want to create nice and airy backing vocals? Then the Enchoir is what you need. It delivers up to 6 voices of background vocal harmony simple by playing MIDI notes! It features five choir operation-modes like “church” or “opera”. No matter what kind of music you produce – the Enchoir will always deliver you nice and silk sounding background vocals in no time!
Enchoir v1.3 features
- VST2.0-compliant Windows-PlugIn.
- MIDI-controllable / fully automatable.
- 6-part vocal harmony.
- 64-bit internal processing.
- Digital FFT stereo vocoder high quality choir algorithms.
- Internal 24-voice doubling.
- Two reverb units.
- Breath/univoice detection for clear sound.
- Random formant alternating.
- Auto harmony-shiting (+2 octaves).
- Harmony hold mode.
- Automute option for lead vocal.
- Vibrato via aftertouch.
- Built-in lead vocal enhancer.
- “Blur” and “bluenotes” option for humanization.
Enchoir is available for Windows PC (VST) for $79.99 USD. A license includes free for life updates for registered users. Enchoir will also be expanded in the future with new “voices”, also free of cost.
More information: Prodyon
Related: beat slicer
, effect plugins
Posted in news
on Nov 29, 2007 - 2 comments
Prodyon has released version 1.0 of Asteroid, a new DJ effects VST plugin for Windows PC.
- 5 Effects + Delay:
- Mono filter
- Poly filter
- Lo-fi slicer
- Comb filter
- Multistage phaser
- Low CPU usage
Check this video demonstration to see what Asteroid does. A quickstart *.PDF + Manual + Templates for various MIDI-controllers will follow soon.
Asteroid has an introductory price of $35 USD (regular price $49.95 USD).
Visit Prodyon for more information and a link to download a demo version of Asteroid.
Spacehawk : The new ambient sound-set on CD / DVD for your favourite Sampler.
Spacehawk is a new Sample Collection with a massive 3 GB Library featuring more than 250 unique ambient textures and soundscapes by Dennis Lenz and Stephan Muesch.
This collection delivers you dozens of pads, soundscapes, drones, swirling FX, complex textures and a variety of string and synth atmospheres.
Spacehawk will be available in a wide variety of formats, like WAV, SF2, NN-XT, Kontakt, Giga, EXS, Akai …
Spacehawk is scheduled to be released December 2005. The price for the full collection will be $69.95.
Check the Prodyon website for more information, a 90 MB Spacehawk Demo-SF2 Package and mp3 demo’s.