Prodyon has announced Livemachine, a unique “realtime looping sequencer” which be used to create songs, remixes and loops on the fly.
With Livemachine you can record audio, loops and drumsounds in realtime then mangle them using the huge library of onboard effects, like reverb, slicer, grainer, pitcher and much more.
- 8 stereo recording loopers + low- and highpass combi-filters.
- Reverse playback.
- Variable recording lengths (up to 20 seconds per channel).
- Six stereo WAV playback channels (user-loadable, disk-streaming).
- Synced Drumsampler with 12 Parts and “One-Bar”-looping. (+ overdub).
- Resampling of every channel in realtime.
- Input effects section with reverb, delay, ringmodulation to name a few.
- Built-in voice controlled synthesizer with 3 unique modes.
- Built-in 16-bands stereo vocoder (WAV players/loopers act as carrier).
- Two stereo audio outputs (1 Main / 1 Cue with click sound).
- VU/Peak-metres for every in- and output channel + MIDI CC mapping.
- Realtime click/pop-free effects operation.
- MIDI learn for almost any onscreen-control.
- Standalone and VST operation.
- Custom coded C++ SE modules.
- MIDI keyboard with at least 49 keys strongly recommended.
Livemachine will be available as a VST effect for Windows PC on December 6, 2009. It comes with a 2GB+ sample library for $129, the price for the effect alone is $99 USD. The full version (including sample library) is now available to pre-order for $65 USD.
More information: Prodyon / Livemachine
Prodyon has announced the release of Enchoir v1.2, a combination of a vocoding and harmonizing device.
Want to create nice and airy backing vocals? Then the Enchoir is what you need. It delivers up to 6 voices of background vocal harmony simple by playing MIDI notes! It features five choir operation-modes like “church” or “opera”. No matter what kind of music you produce – the Enchoir will always deliver you nice and silk sounding background vocals in no time!
Enchoir v1.3 features
- VST2.0-compliant Windows-PlugIn.
- MIDI-controllable / fully automatable.
- 6-part vocal harmony.
- 64-bit internal processing.
- Digital FFT stereo vocoder high quality choir algorithms.
- Internal 24-voice doubling.
- Two reverb units.
- Breath/univoice detection for clear sound.
- Random formant alternating.
- Auto harmony-shiting (+2 octaves).
- Harmony hold mode.
- Automute option for lead vocal.
- Vibrato via aftertouch.
- Built-in lead vocal enhancer.
- “Blur” and “bluenotes” option for humanization.
Enchoir is available for Windows PC (VST) for $79.99 USD. A license includes free for life updates for registered users. Enchoir will also be expanded in the future with new “voices”, also free of cost.
More information: Prodyon
Related: beat slicer
, effect plugins
Posted in news
on Nov 29, 2007
Prodyon has released version 1.0 of Asteroid, a new DJ effects VST plugin for Windows PC.
- 5 Effects + Delay:
- Mono filter
- Poly filter
- Lo-fi slicer
- Comb filter
- Multistage phaser
- Low CPU usage
Check this video demonstration to see what Asteroid does. A quickstart *.PDF + Manual + Templates for various MIDI-controllers will follow soon.
Asteroid has an introductory price of $35 USD (regular price $49.95 USD).
Visit Prodyon for more information and a link to download a demo version of Asteroid.
Spacehawk : The new ambient sound-set on CD / DVD for your favourite Sampler.
Spacehawk is a new Sample Collection with a massive 3 GB Library featuring more than 250 unique ambient textures and soundscapes by Dennis Lenz and Stephan Muesch.
This collection delivers you dozens of pads, soundscapes, drones, swirling FX, complex textures and a variety of string and synth atmospheres.
Spacehawk will be available in a wide variety of formats, like WAV, SF2, NN-XT, Kontakt, Giga, EXS, Akai …
Spacehawk is scheduled to be released December 2005. The price for the full collection will be $69.95.
Check the Prodyon website for more information, a 90 MB Spacehawk Demo-SF2 Package and mp3 demo’s.