Rob Papen has announced the release of PunchBD-RE, a kick drum synthesizer Rack Extension for Propellerhead Reason.
PunchBD-RE, a versatile & easy to use bass drum synthesizer for your Reason Rack.
With PunchBD-RE you get two modelled synthesizer drum modules, a click/noise module and a sample module to help you shape the main beat for your productions. From Dance and electronic and Hiphop to soundtrack. PunchBD-RE has it covered.
With further filters, envelopes, modulation routings and CV on the back you can take your bass drum sounds one step further to provide a solid sound to your productions. The bass drum is an essential part of building a track and this is where PunchBD-RE will deliver!
- 2x Synth Bass Drum modules.
- 1x Sampled Bass Drum module including various samples plus Rob Papen Library samples.
- 1x Noise/Click module.
- Play Mode for tuned percussion.
- 1x Filter Unit(various types).
- 1x Distortion unit(various types) with switches to route to the different modules.
- Envelope/ LFO /Modulation section.
- Back panel features:
- Gate CV/Note CV.
- Audio in for modulation/audio through into Distortion/Filter.
- Separate audio outs for each module.
- CV ins for modulation.
- CV Out / Gate for envelope / LFO.
PunchBD-RE is available to purchase for the introductory price of 39 EUR / $49 USD until December 31st, 2013 (regular 49 EUR / $59 USD).
More information: Rob Papen / PunchBD-RE
Selig Audio has launched the Selig DeEsser, a Rack Extension effect for Propellerhead Reason.
The Selig DeEsser is an advanced vocal DeEsser that not only allows you to accurately detect and reduce sibilance found at any level in a vocal track, but also to extract all sibilance to its own mixer channel in real time.
Despite this sophistication the Selig DeEsser couldn’t be simpler: many users may find instant success with the default settings! There are no thresholds to set, no EQs to fine-tune, and no filters of any sort in the audio path. This provides you with the cleanest signal and simplest setup possible in a de-esser.
Selig DeEsser features
- Intelligent Sibilance Detection algorithm.
- No threshold to set.
- D-S extraction mode.
- Unique V-S extraction mode.
- Can route voice and sibilance channels.
- Simplest set-up.
- Perfect for all de-essing needs.
Selig DeEsser is available from the Propellerhead Shop for 49 EUR.
More information: Selig Audio / Selig DeEsser
Related: Adam Fielding
, James Miles
, Jeremy Janzen
, Lewis Osborne
, Navi Retlav
, Nucleus SoundLab
, Rack Extension
, samples and sound libraries
, Shaun Wallace
Posted in news
on Dec 09, 2013 - 0 comments
Nucleus SoundLab has announced Hyperdrive, a ReFill for the Parsec synthesizer instrument by Propellerhead Software.
The first additive synth for Propellerhead Reason is now available – the Parsec Spectral Synthesizer. Parsec is truly an amazing piece of audio engineering, capable of sounds that would simply never be possible in the virtual analog realm of Thor and Subtractor. Today Nucleus SoundLab has released the first Reason ReFill created specifically for the Parsec Rack Extension – Hyperdrive. Are you ready to blast off into the spectral reaches of Reason?
Hyperdrive contains a full palette of new sounds for Parsec, suitable for a variety of electronic music genres – such as ambient, IDM, trance, or filmscore. Nucleus SoundLab has employed five experienced sound designers to produce a ReFill of truly varied scope. Inside Hyperdrive you’ll find their work has produced Blade Runner-esque FX, piercing psychedelic leads, glassy sweeping pads, hybrid Parsec/Thor duets as well deep sci-fi atmospheres.
The same quality customers have come to expect from Nucleus SoundLab is well-represented in Hyperdrive: Unique Combinators with unique Combinator controls; Parsec patches that make up each Combinator are individually available; full categorization of both Combinators and device patches; careful volume-balancing for every single patch. Together, Parsec and Hyperdrive are the perfect combination to propel your electronic music productions to vast new aural galaxies!
- 128 unique Combinators across eight categories.
- 178 Parsec device patches.
- 2 demo songs packed inside the ReFill.
- All Combinator rotaries/buttons/modwheel uniquely mapped.
- Patches designed by veteran Reason sound designers – Adam Fielding, Shaun Wallace, Lewis Osborne, Navi Retlav, James Miles and Jeremy Janzen.
- Requires: Parsec Rack Extension.
Hyperdrive is available to purchase for $39 USD.
More information: Nucleus SoundLab / Hyperdrive
Propellerhead Software has launched its Black Friday Sale, offering up to 50% off products.
The Propellerhead Shop Black Friday Sale has started! More than 30 Rack Extension are on sale, with discounts up to 50% off!
Don’t miss out on this chance to grab that instrument, effect or tool that you have been dreaming of – at a great price.
Visit the shop now to grab your bargain. But don’t be late, offers last today only!
More information: Propellerhead / Black Friday Sale
The Loop Loft has launched its ReFill Madness Sale, offering a 50% discount on all ReFill libraries and bundles for a limited time.
The Reason ReFill Madness sale starts today!
50% off all Propellerhead Software Reason ReFills – This weekend only.
Don’t miss our biggest ReFill sale of the year!
More information: The Loop Loft / ReFill Madness Sale
Quadelectra has launched CV Suite Parametrix, a Rack Extension for Propellerhead Reason that lets you control any CV Input signal as if it was a parameter.
CV Suite Parametrix is the third “child” of our CV Suite Line series…
This is a simple straightforward and very handy device that will turn any CV Input in an automatable parameter.
CV Suite Parametrix features
- Four individual parameter to CV converters can be controlled per device.
- You can select whether each parameter will expand across bipolar or unipolar range…
- All parameters can be named by clicking to the label tapes next to the headings.
- An additional dedicated CV Modulation Input is provided per parameter, the range (trim knob) and the appliance of which you can set and automate too from the front panel.
The Rack Extension is available to purchase for 7.50 EUR.
More information: Quadelectra / CV Suite Parametrix
Propellerhead has announced the availability of Parsec, a spectral synthesizer for the Reason music production software for Windows and Mac.
Parsec adds a new style of synthesis to the rack and allows for a wealth of brand new sounds, textures and noises.
Parsec offers impressive tones for charismatic hooks, build-ups, pads, atmospheres and otherworldly sounds. It’s built to inspire, regardless of the musical genre it is used in: indiepop, techno, house or bass music.
Technically Parsec is an additive synthesizer, based around two advanced oscillators consisting of 512 partials each that are sculpted through two “modifiers”. There are 2 envelopes and 2 LFOs that can modulate parameters. There is also a delay and a reverb that add to the sonic palette, and a modulation bus, familiar to users of Propellerhead’s Thor synth.
- Additive synthesis without taxing your CPU—or your brain.
- A new palette of inspiring synth sounds for the Reason Rack.
- It’s a vocoder too, with modulation from Parsec’s audio input.
- Amazing sound bank with inspiring sounds for electro house, bass music, minimal techno, electronic indie and pop, far-out experimental, and more.
- Based on interesting algorithms that encourage experimentation without requiring technical knowledge of additive synthesis.
- Integrated with the Reason rack: control Parsec from other sources; run audio through it; combine it with other instruments.
- Two engines that make up a single sound. Use one engine for the attack and another for sustain. Or use both at the same time for ultra thick tones!
- Super-flexible internal routing with plenty of modulation sources.
The Parsec Rack Extension is available to purchase for 99 EUR / $119 USD.
More information: Propellerhead / Parsec
Propellerhead Software has announced that its Figure music app is available to download at no cost for a limited time.
Get FIGURE for free!
Did you know that Figure is free App of the Week in the App Store? If you haven’t grabbed this immensely popular iOS app yet, now is definitely the time.
World-class synths? Sure. Beast of a drum machine Totally. But here’s what matters most: Figure is fun! Grab Figure in the App Store now.
The Figure app is free to download until November 1st, 2013.
More information: Propellerhead / Figure