Propellerhead Software has launched its Black Friday Sale, offering up to 50% off products.
The Propellerhead Shop Black Friday Sale has started! More than 30 Rack Extension are on sale, with discounts up to 50% off!
Don’t miss out on this chance to grab that instrument, effect or tool that you have been dreaming of – at a great price.
Visit the shop now to grab your bargain. But don’t be late, offers last today only!
More information: Propellerhead / Black Friday Sale
SoundMod has announced Tritone, a multi-band waveshaper Rack Extension effect for Reason.
Tritone architecture use multiband processing to create its rich tone. In simple terms, Tritone splits the incoming signal into three bands and process them individually thus allowing you to get full control over distorted signal.
With its architecture and its sets of controls, Tritone is suitable for any kind of audio material. It is good at adding dynamic movement, simply adding some character, completely transform shapes of the audio signal and give life to your track. Make it sounds warm or going nasty, the choice is yours.
- 1 Tube like preamp stage.
- 2 Points cossover (3 band).
- 1 Waveshaper per band.
- 11 Waveshaping algorithms.
- 1 Bandwidth limiter.
- 1 Envelope follower modulator with 2 target for each bands.
- Anti-aliasing filters.
- Great sets of CV inputs.
- 1 Stereo output per band.
- Great sets of preset and combinator patches.
Tritone is available to purchase for the introductory price of 32 EUR / $39 USD until November 24th, 2013 (regular 39 EUR / $49 USD).
More information: SoundMod / Tritone
Numerical Sound has announced Bass Tilt Filters (BTF), a Rack Extension that contains 36 convolution filters at each Reason sample rate to brighten or darken your sounds in the most transparent way possible.
They can be used in a wide range of applications: from mastering to adding warmth or clarity, from creative sound design to changing the emphasis of effects – or even emulating the sound of a vintage recordings.
Dark Tilt filters can remove harshness and blend sounds into a mix. Brighter Tilt filters emphasize the high end, adding presence that can keep sounds from getting lost in the mix.
Bass Tilt Filters features
- BTL cutoff frequencies are at C2 (65 Hz), C3 (131 Hz) and C4 (262 Hz) each with 6 levels of bright and dark – a total of 36 filters at each sample rate offered by Reason.
- This convolution software makes precision sound possible that is otherwise unattainable with parametric and multiband EQ because of its inherent lack of resonance curves and phase distortion.
- Stereo Width, Gain, Pan and Dry/Wet controls make it easy to mix and shape the sounds.
- Audiophile design supports 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 and 192 KHz sample rates, with processing transparently optimized for each sample rate.
The Bass Tilt Filter Rack Extension is available to purchase for 39 EUR.
More information: Numerical Sound / Bass Tilt Filters
Quadelectra has launched CV Suite Parametrix, a Rack Extension for Propellerhead Reason that lets you control any CV Input signal as if it was a parameter.
CV Suite Parametrix is the third “child” of our CV Suite Line series…
This is a simple straightforward and very handy device that will turn any CV Input in an automatable parameter.
CV Suite Parametrix features
- Four individual parameter to CV converters can be controlled per device.
- You can select whether each parameter will expand across bipolar or unipolar range…
- All parameters can be named by clicking to the label tapes next to the headings.
- An additional dedicated CV Modulation Input is provided per parameter, the range (trim knob) and the appliance of which you can set and automate too from the front panel.
The Rack Extension is available to purchase for 7.50 EUR.
More information: Quadelectra / CV Suite Parametrix
Propellerhead has announced the availability of Parsec, a spectral synthesizer for the Reason music production software for Windows and Mac.
Parsec adds a new style of synthesis to the rack and allows for a wealth of brand new sounds, textures and noises.
Parsec offers impressive tones for charismatic hooks, build-ups, pads, atmospheres and otherworldly sounds. It’s built to inspire, regardless of the musical genre it is used in: indiepop, techno, house or bass music.
Technically Parsec is an additive synthesizer, based around two advanced oscillators consisting of 512 partials each that are sculpted through two “modifiers”. There are 2 envelopes and 2 LFOs that can modulate parameters. There is also a delay and a reverb that add to the sonic palette, and a modulation bus, familiar to users of Propellerhead’s Thor synth.
- Additive synthesis without taxing your CPU—or your brain.
- A new palette of inspiring synth sounds for the Reason Rack.
- It’s a vocoder too, with modulation from Parsec’s audio input.
- Amazing sound bank with inspiring sounds for electro house, bass music, minimal techno, electronic indie and pop, far-out experimental, and more.
- Based on interesting algorithms that encourage experimentation without requiring technical knowledge of additive synthesis.
- Integrated with the Reason rack: control Parsec from other sources; run audio through it; combine it with other instruments.
- Two engines that make up a single sound. Use one engine for the attack and another for sustain. Or use both at the same time for ultra thick tones!
- Super-flexible internal routing with plenty of modulation sources.
The Parsec Rack Extension is available to purchase for 99 EUR / $119 USD.
More information: Propellerhead / Parsec