Resonance Sound has announced Electric Elements 3.0, a new sample library from Audio Boutique.
Once again, producers Ramon Zenker and Harald (“Harada”) Aufmuth prove that they can be ranked among the top-producers of contemporary club sound.
This latest episode of Electric Elements is again dedicated towards the production of TechHouse, Minimal and Electro House tracks, surrendering any kind of superfluous clichés. This library offers unusual FX, up- and downlifters, drum- and hi-hat-loops, basslines as well as atmospheric backgrounds – fully up-to-date and totally fresh.
Electric Elements 3.0 features
- 20 atmospherical sounds.
- 40 bass loops.
- 30 hi-hat loops.
- 100 mixed loops, partially with bass drum.
- 33 one-shot-effects.
- 20 down lifters.
- 10 up lifters.
- 805 MB Total Content (423 MB Wav, 258 MB Apple Loops, 124 MB REX).
The sample library is available from Resonance Sound for 29.95 EUR incl. VAT.
Resonance Sound is also offering 30% off on selected soundsets in its Easter Sale, available until April 22nd, 2012.
More information: Resonance Sound / Audio Boutique Electric Elements 3.0
Resonance Sound has announced the release of Tribal Elements 2.0, a sample library by Audio Boutique.
Club producer take cover – Tribal Elements Vol. 2 has arrived! Loaded with even more and all-new tribal-house grooves, this baby is gonna cause earthquakes you never experienced before!
Ramon Zenker and Harald Aufmuth once again did a killer job in mixing all those lovely tribal instruments like bongos, congas and many more to make the audience … dance! No matter whether you’re into commercial house or underground sounds, you can find it all in here: Truly inspiring loops are waiting to be sliced’n’diced for the next hit.
Oneshots are for those who like creating their very own rhythm from the scratch. Carefully selected add-ons like drums, percussion and Up & Down FX complement to a perfect groove. Discover the sweet spice of tribal elements vol.2 in your next house production! All loops are at 128bpm for easy integration into common electronic genres, and all are available in the most popular sampler formats.
Tribal Elements 2.0 features
- 80 Tribal Loops.
- 40 Percussion Loops.
- 30 FX Samples.
- 30 HiHat Samples.
- 20 Kick Samples.
- 32 Percussion Samples.
- 30 Clap & Snare Samples.
- Formats: WAV 24 Bit, AppleLoops, REX (Stylus ready), EXS24, Kontakt.
Tribal Elements 2.0 is available to purchase for 25 EUR.
More information: Resonance-Sound / Tribal Elements 2.0
Resonance Sound has announced the release of Electric Elements 1 & 2 and Tribal Elements 1, three sample libraries by Audio Boutique.
We are proud to present a new label on Resonance-Sound: ‘AUDIO BOUTIQUE’
It’s the label of the german producer legend Ramon Zenker and his partner Harald “Harada” Aufmuth. The sample packs Electric Elements Vol.1 & Vol.2 and Tribal Elements Vol.1 are now available at Resonance Sound.
Audio Boutique sample libraries
- Electric Elements Vol.1 – not just another Sampling collection! Proudly presented by Resonance Sound, this Sample Library is fully packed with sophisticated sample material, far away from standards and dedicated to sounds you often miss for the production of up-to-date sounding Tech House, Minimal, Techno and Electro
House. Whether you´re looking for long noise effects, uplift sweeps, stereo drums, small fragment sounds, Tech House chords, specials such as 8-bit fairlight and amiga sounds, vintage synth sounds and loops, tricky Hihat loops, playable bass sounds or a grand library containing fresh produced bass and drum loops plus up-to-date bass drums, all this and even more can be found on Audio Boutique.
- Electric Elements Vol.2 – Sophisticated sounds full of creativity and freshness meet up with unbelievable effects and loops beyond imagination. This pack breaks up with boring standard repertoires and brings your production to a whole new level? No wonder: Two rock-steady heroes have reached deep into their sound boxes for this collection. Ramon Zenker, multi-award winning musical titan and one of the most experienced german producers already hit the bull’s eye with countless hits nationally and internationally and across all genres during the last two decades. His partner Harald “Harada” Aufmuth with his current productions on BluFin, Trapez, Micro.fon, Kiddaz.fm and Leftroom is one of the star newcomer in the Minimal and Deep Techno scene.
- Tribal Elements Vol.1 – After the successful debut of the “Audio Boutique” sample series, also distributed by Resonance Sound, producer dinosaur Ramon Zenker and Harald Aufmuth attend to a subject that will get producers of modern House music highly excited: “Tribal Elements”. Regardless of which club you enter or which shop you visit to search for the hottest new tunes, both the underground and the masses agree upon that Tribal House grooves are in demand like never before and cause euphoria on dancefloors worldwide.
The Audio Boutique sample libraries are now available to purchase from Resonance Sound.
Resonance Sound has also launched a “Special Holiday Offer”, a 20% discount on all its products until January 1, 2012.
More information: Resonance Sound
Mutekki Media has released Audio Boutique – Electric Elements Vol 2, a new sample library for all ambitious minimal, electro and tech house producers.
Sophisticated sounds full of creativity and freshness meet up with unbelievable effects and loops beyond imagination. This pack breaks up with boring standard repertoires and brings your production to a whole new level.
No wonder: Two rock-steady heroes have reached deep into their sound boxes for this collection. Ramon Zenker, multi-award winning musical titan and one of the most experienced german producers already hit the bull’s eye with countless hits nationally and internationally and across all genres during the last two decades. His partner Harald “Harada” Aufmuth with his current productions on BluFin, Trapez, Micro.fon, Kiddaz.fm and Leftroom is one of the star newcomer in the Minimal and Deep Techno scene.
Whether it’s quirky noise effects, uplifting sweeps, funky drums, spacy fragments, unusual hit loops or nostalgic vintage sounds: this pack contains everything to stand out from the crowd. Of course there are also many crunchy drum and bass loops, pumping bass drums and playable bass sounds to create your own bass lines.
Electric Elements Vol 2 features
- 519MB, 24-bit audio quality.
- Includes 20 Atmos, 48 FX Sounds, 25 Hi Hat Loops, 50 Glitch Loops, 22 Sequencies, 62 One Shots.
- 97 REX2 Loops & 97 Apple Loops.
- Soft Sampler patches for NNXT, Halion, Kontakt4 and EXS24.
Audio Boutique – Electric Elements Vol 2 is available to purchase from Loopmasters for £28.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Audio Boutique – Electric Elements Vol 2