Rattly And Raw has announced the release of The 1st Batch Amalgamation, a Kontakt instrument library comprising the first four Rattly And Raw packs.
“What’s new?”, you may be pondering. Here’s the skinny:
We’ve put everything in one place. No more loading of different instances across a session in order to get the sounds that you want. This four channel beast lets you load any one of the first four packs (1st Incarnation, Marxophone, Cold War Listening Station and Student Vibraphone) into any of the four slots and combine and process them with global effects as well as tweak ‘em stupid with individual channel controls!
With over 60 instruments crammed into this one device and the ability to combine them in anyway your like, you can really go nuts making your own organic masterpieces!
The instrument library is available for purchase for £33 GBP. Existing owners of the original Multibuy can get the update free of charge.
More information: Rattly And Raw / 1st Batch Amalgamation
Rattly And Raw has launched 60s Organs and Oddities, a virtual organ instrument library for Native Instruments Kontkat.
The 60s Organs and Oddities Pack is a massively multisampled and looped collection of rare and weird organs for your delight!
60s Organs and Oddities features
- Incluces 60s valve organ, 60s wind powered organ, 60s combo organ, a large manually operated bellows driven harmonium, mini-organ, soprano melodica, the boiler organ.
- Sampled with U67s, Royer R122, MD441, or/and new AKG D12VR and run through Neve 33135 or Api preamps.
- Several custom IRs in most of the instruments, all selectable via a menu. From huge vintage springs to tiny vintage springs as well as the (very hard to sample) spring verb from the valve organ itself.
The library is available for £15 GBP.
More information: Rattly And Raw / 60s Organs and Oddities
Rattly And Raw has launched The Cassamplerette – Pack 1, an expansion pack for the Cassamplerette library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
A collection of 10 basses, keyboards and a guitar to fill out the original Cassamplerette pack!
Instructions included on how to install OR you can use it standalone with any FULL version of the latest Kontakt 4 or any version of Kontakt 5
The expansion pack is available for purchase for £5 GBP.
More information: Rattly And Raw / The Cassamplerette – Pack 1
Rattly And Raw has announced The Stupidly huge toy pianos and friends, a toy piano instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Toy pianos are usually limited to being a great little additional tinkly instrument, but with usually only a few keys, a simple additional colour at best!
Not for Rattly And Raw…
We were not going to be put off by the annoyingly small key range of real toy pianos! We loved the sound and wanted to expand the tiny key-range of this childish characterful sound into, well, a huge key-range of childish characterful sound.
So we did…
Two massive 5 octave toy pianos constructed from genuine toy piano recordings, loose tines, prepared piano recordings, celeste recordings, multiple mic positions, convolution based body resonance and lots of tweaking.
The Stupidly huge toy pianos & friends features
- Two multisampled FIVE OCTAVE toy piano instruments.
- Controls to mix between different mic options and layers.
- Lofi/fx controls.
- 2 custom made convolution reverbs.
- Velocity manager (super useful for dialling in performance data).
- 2 multisampled concert celestes with loads of controls and options.
- 4 other bonus instruments including two toy pianos, a set of suspended tines and a basic prepared piano.
- Over 3GB of samples (uncompressed).
The library is available to purchase for the introductory price of £20 GBP.
More information: Rattly And Raw / Stupidly huge toy pianos & friends
Rattly and Raw has announced the release of The CaSYNTHerette, a virtual instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
TWO synths, one using waveforms from classic synthesisers sampled from a very rare, stable, full range cassette recorder with loads of character and the other using waveforms sampled using the dirty, noisy Cassamplerette recording mechanism.
Whilst the Cassamplerette was looped and single shot recordings of real instruments, the CasSYNTHerette is a fully functional synthesis instrument using waveforms from some classic synth oscillators recorded and looped onto different cassette tape systems.
The CaSYNTHerette features
- FOUR cassette tape-based waveform oscillator faders: Square, Triangle, PWM and Soft (a combination wave from a classic synth).
- Additional SUB oscillator fader!
- Tape cassette noise fader with stereo and tone controls.
- Individual waveform tuning via tape speed controls!
- Individual waveform pans.
- HP/LP Filter + lfo + envelope.
- Amplitude envelope.
- x2 custom convolution reverbs with tone control. One very rare cranky vintage spring verb and one old spacey hardware digital verb!
- Fully controllable delay.
- Two state distortion control with ‘soften’ control.
- Saturation control.
- LoFi (Bitcrush) control.
- Chorus and Flanger controls.
- Wonkiness control – magnify the cassette tape wobbliness!
- Switchable MONO/POLY.
- Loads of PRESETS!
The library is available to purchase for £20 GBP.
More information: Rattly and Raw / The CaSYNTHerette
Rattly And Raw has announced the release of The Cassamplerette, a cassette-based sampler instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt. We found 49 appropriate instruments and also a huge amount of drums and percussion and recorded them … read more
Rattly And Raw has launched with the release of, The First Incarnation, Cold War Listening Station, The Marxophone and Student Vibraphone, 4 new virtual instruments for Native Instruments Kontakt. Dirty, cheap, cranky, crusty little gems … read more