Multiples Pro has updated the Reaktor Toolbox to version 2, adding new macros.
Reaktor has become a mainstay of Multiples Pro for several reasons.
Not only are we using it to experiment with sound and to create ensembles to give away free here on the site but we also use it heavily when creating sample libraries for you.
So, to go with our line up of instruments and fx we thought it may be nice to give away all of the macros we have created along the way so that you can start using the program yourself.
The new update includes new macros used in the creation of MPSampler, our new sampling plugin coming on the 29th of September.
- Timbre – EQ
- Master Output Meter
The Reaktor Toolbox is a free download.
More information: Multiples Pro / Reaktor Toolbox
Boscomac has announced the release of Memory Stick 20, a free drum hybrid analog/digital instrument for Native Instruments Reaktor.
MEMORY STICK 20 is a drumbox-based on analog sounds, designed like vintage gear, reinforced by digital flexibility and easy to integrate into your DAW.
MEMORY STICK 20 is a beatbox sample-based on MS20 mini analog synth. Sounds from the legendary synthesizer were carved to get a kick, a snare, a clave, etc..
Every sound has been treated through analog peripherals worthy of the name: Preamp Cartec Audio, Eq Chandler Limiter, Compressor Shadow Hills. Then they were arranged in Reaktor to give birth to an old school drum machine, simple to use and really fun in the style of a TR808!
According to sources, you can set the Tune, Decay, Tone, Drive or the Reverb and put everything in a Tape Saturation. The drum machine is compatible with the GM standard and can be used in multi-out.
The ensemble for Reaktor is a free download. Donations are appreciated.
More information: Boscomac / Memory Stick 20
Twisted Tools has launched its End of Summer Sale, offering a 25% discount on its products.
As we approach the end of the summer, we’re having a sale! Save 25% off any product at Twisted Tools now thru September 9th.
Use the coupon: EndOfSummer at checkout to receive your discount!
*Offer applies to single products and our Totally Twisted bundle.
The sale ends September 9th, 2013.
More information: Twisted Tools
Danny J Lewis of Music Production Tutorials has introduced the MPT Deep House Synth, a free synthesizer ensemble for Native Instruments Reaktor 5.
Early preview of the synth. I managed to salvage it and tidy it up. Originally this was going to be the Enzyme Black Synth but it makes sense to tie it in with this channel now.
The ensemble is a free download in exchange for a post/tweet.
More information: Music Pro Tutorials / MPT Deep House Synth
Alex Shore has updated his free JP-4c Super Saw emulation for Native Instruments Reaktor to version 1.6.
In 1996 Roland released the JP-8000, their first virtual analogue modeling synthesiser. The JP-8000 became very famous for one thing, the Super Saw. This unique sound helped define the trance music genre and is still commonly used in electronic dance music production today.
The JP-4c is a Reaktor patch designed to emulate the infamous Super Saw oscillator.
Changes in JP-4c v1.6
- New second oscillator added with 4 selectable waveform types.
- New LFO modulation section added.
- Improved chorus effect section.
- Fixed some issues which would cause clipping when using filter and chorus.
- General fixes and improvements.
The JP-4c ensemble is a free download. Requires Reaktor 4+ full retail version.
More information: Alex Shore / JP-4c
Boscomac has announced Floodverb, a free reverb ensemble for the Reaktor modular studio by Native Instruments.
FLOODVERB is a special reverb that inundates your sound and plunges it into the depths of the spread. Conventionally, you can choose the level of reverb, the rate of diffusion of the reverb sound and even the color of its spread by using the band-stop filters.
But the original aspect of Floodverb lies in its three modes of actions:
- Fixed: you set the length of the reverb.
- Controlled: you choose by a midi controller that the reverb becomes inifinite.
- Ducked: when you do not play, the reverb becomes infinite and suspends your last notes.
Three interesting ways that make Floodverb is a unique effect. Let yourself go snorkeling in the background of sound ocean and maybe after a few hours of music, you will see some dolphins …
The ensemble is a free download. Donations are welcome.
More information: Boscomac / Floodverb
Multiples Pro has released FM Bass and Reaktor Toolbox, two new sound libraries.
New Multiples Pro packs
- FM Bass — 20 seperate sets of sounds multi-sampled for use in any sampler you choose to use along with patches within the usual Multiples Pro suspects along the notes of C1 to C3 using the now legendary FM8.
- Reaktor Toolbox — In this package we have 22 seperate modules we have created or modified over the time we have been using this powerhouse as well as the original Exploration Reaktor synth and the newest incarnation, MPBASIC.
FM Bass and Reaktor Toolbox are available to download at no charge.
More information: Multiples Pro
Alex Shore has introduced the JP-4c, a free virtual instrument for Reaktor, designed to emulate the Super Saw sound introduced in Roland’s JP-8000 synthesizer.
The JP-4c ensemble emulates the infamous Super Saw oscillator.
The JP-4c is built upon a combination of research conducted by myself and other individuals, with the patch being able to effectively emulate the original Super Saw’s unique timbre.
Detailed research and analysis of the Super Saw found that the oscillator exhibits some interesting characteristics giving it a particular sound.
- Super Saw Oscillator – Effective emulation of Roland’s original layering of seven sawtooth waveforms.
- Filter – Selectable Low Pass, Band Pass and High Pass with key follow.
- Modulation – LFO, Filter Envelope and Pitch Envelope.
- Effects – Tone Control, Distortion, Reverb, Delay and Portamento..
- 32 Factory Presets – 12 Leads, 8 Pads, 5 Plucks, 4 Basses and 2 Effects.
The JP-4c is a free download. Requires Reaktor 4+ full version (Reaktor 5.8+ recommended).
More information: Alex Shore / JP-4c