RealiTone has announced the release of Realivox – Blue, a sophisticated vocal instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt.
We’ve put a lot of time and effort into not only the recording editing and coding of Blue, but also the research and experimentation of what goes into an authentic vocal performance. We believe Blue is the most sophisticated vocal instrument on the market.
Realivox – Blue features
- Word/Phrasebuilder with up to 20 syllables for each phrase.
- True Sampled Legato, including polyphonic legato.
- Ensemble Mode, double or triple track all in one instance.
- 12,000 samples, including vowels, consonants, and recorded transitions in and out of the vowels.
Realivox Blue for Kontakt (full version) is available for the introductory price of $99.95 USD until June 10th, 2014. A Kontakt Player version has an introductory price of $115.95 USD.
More information: RealiTone / Realivox Blue
RealiTone has announced RealiWhistle, a virtual whistle instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
You know you want it! Have you noticed how many pop songs lately use whistling? The Black Keys. Foster the People. One Republic. Peter Bjorn and John.
Does it give you pucker-envy? You know, as you try and try to add that whistle magic to your own songs, but just can’t get a good sound?
Well, then RealiWhistle is your ticket to the top of the charts!
- Two different whistling styles: The typical “lips” style, and an airier “tongue” style.
- Two dynamics with three round robins each for both styles.
- More realistic performances with optional ramps (rises) into each note, falls in two different speeds (with keyswitches), and legato with speed selection.
- Ensemble option, three whistles are stacked in one instrument.
RealiWhistle is available to purchase for the introductory price of $19.50 USD until December 31st, 2013 (regular $39 USD).
More information: RealiTone / RealiWhistle
Realitone has released version 2.0 of RealiBanjo, a virtual banjo instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt.
We’ve gotten a number of requests for a few new features for RealiBanjo. It took a while, but we’ve finally completed them into an update that is now available.
For starters, we’ve added a swing function to the pattern player. Not only that, we also added a “humanize” function. Now RealiBanjo sounds so lifelike that you’ll be trying to figure out we got that little man in there!
We’ve also added options to play patterns at double or half speed. We also made some other minor tweaks, including making the animated dog walk out even when you change chords every bar.(He used to only come out if you’d hold chords at least two bars. Oops!)
RealiBanjo 2.0 is available to purchase for the introductory price of $29 USD (regular $59 USD). Requires Kontakt 4.2.4 or higher full version.
More information: Realitone / RealiBanjo
Realitone is having a Facebook promotion where if you “Like” their Facebook page, then you’re automatically entered to win a copy of Realivox – The Ladies valued at $395 USD.
Realivox – The Ladies is the world’s most sophisticated and full featured solo vocal sample library. Five singers to choose from, each with true legato sampling. Voices can be solo or stacked for ensemble singing. Kontakt Player included.
The deadline for the contest is October 21st, 2013.
More information: Realitone / Facebook
RealiTone has introduced Acoustic Lite, a virtual acoustic guitar instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt.
We first recorded this guitar as part of our “Sampleholics Guitars for Stylus RMX.” We got so many requests to release a Kontakt version of the acoustic, that we had to do it. But first, we added more features. More sounds. All with a nice small footprint.
Now, we could have sampled gigabyte after gigabyte, 10 round robins, 10 velocities . . . that’s a lot of work! Which means we’d have to charge you top dollar for that. Plus you’d have the bigger RAM hit, along with long load times that go with it.
Instead, we focused on what’s actually important. The sound. We got the sound we want with few articulations and a couple round robins and we have what we believe is an instrument you can use on 90% of your acoustic guitar tracks.
Acoustic Lite features
- Sampled Takamine acoustic guitar.
- Includes straight sustain notes, as well as palm mutes, and a combined version of these as a third articulation.
- Recorded major and minor chord strums, both up and down.
- Includes 12 String guitar (layering of 6-String samples).
- Map the entire guitar range onto the keyboard at once or use a “Left/Right” mapping (main 3 octaves of the guitar repeated on two different sections of your keyboard with alternate samples).
- Effects include falls, chucks and scrapes.
- Keyswitches allow you to change articulations at will.
Acoustic Lite is available to purchase for the introductory price of $20 USD. Requires Kontakt 4+ full retail version.
More information: RealiTone / Acoustic Lite
RealiTone has announced the release of RealiBanjo, a virtual banjo instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Intuitive pattern player and animated GUI make this the most fun instrument you’ve ever played.
RealiBanjo’s pattern player makes banjo sequencing easy.
- You can either play notes normally . . . or play chords (major, minor, dominant 7th, minor 7th or sus4) in the upper two octaves and RealiBanjo automatically plays authentic banjo patterns (“rolls”) for that chord! Six pattern styles to choose from (bluegrass to acoustic rock,) selectable via keyswitch so you can even switch pattern styles mid bar if you like.
- Legato note transitions (slides up or down.) Trigger these on those certain notes for a more authentic banjo performance. That’s because banjo players rarely pick every note when they’re playing “rolls.”
- Legato triggered manually or with our special Auto-Legato feature! This automatically senses when a slide into a note would be appropriate. Okay, so maybe it’s not really voodoo. Here’s how it works: If two consecutive notes are either a half step or whole step apart, a banjo player would normally slide, rather than pick, from one note to the other. Auto-Legato does this automatically.
- Fret position for open strings (no capo, which is most common) or any fret position up the neck. Cletus moves his hand up the fretboard to confirm the position.
- Animated GUI! RealiBanjo is a completely professional instrument, but wouldn’t it be nice to have an instrument that your less musical friends might enjoy, too?
The RealiBanjo library is available to purchase for the introductory price of $29 USD (regular $59 USD). Requires Kontakt 4/5 full version.
More information: RealiTone / RealiBanjo