Soundcells has announced version 8 of Salad Bar, a ReFill for Propellerhead Reason.
Version 8 of this evergrowing ReFill project is stuffed with 30 new combinator patches coming from the Soundcells ReFills “PolysixRE” and “Antidote Signature”, plus 15 new Salad Bar exclusives. Salad Bar´s patches will cover all kinds of music styles showing you the very best Soundcells has to offer.
With its almost 380 combinators in total, this ReFill simply is a “must-have” for every producer´s collection.
Salad Bar v8 features
- 252 combinator patches coming from all Soundcells ReFills.
- 125 Salad Bar exclusive combinator patches.
- 359 well balanced patches for Thor, Malstroem, Subtractor, NNXT, Antidote, Polysix and ReDrum.
- 60 rex loops.
- The modules folder contains the basic synth and NNXT patches which were used for the combinator sounds.
- 8 tracks in RNS format – inspiring with highl ‘tutorialesque’ value.
The Salad Bar ReFill is available to purchase for 14.90 EUR.
More information: Soundcells / Salad Bar
Nucleus SoundLab has announced the release of Reason Wizardry Season Three, a compilation of the final eleven issues from the Reason Wizardry series of advanced video tutorials for Propellerhead Reason, compiled into a comprehensive video tutorial product.
Through Reason Wizardry Season Three, you will continue to benefit from the vast sound design experience of Nucleus SoundLab Lead Designer Jeremy Janzen. Since 2005, Jeremy has pushed the boundaries of sound design in Reason – first by implementing 100% unique Combinators in a ReFill; followed by the first commercial effects Refill; and finally by introducing detailed and educational PDF documentation for each patch. Season Three is the biggest ever – it contains 11 issues and over 8.5 hours of invaluable Reason knowledge!
Reason Wizardry Season Three isn’t meant to rehash the basics. It won’t show you how to create a pattern in Redrum or how to connect a Thor to the mixer. Instead, by assuming each user had already read the manual and has a basic knowledge – Reason Wizardry skips directly to the good stuff. Each issue is packed with info on how to get the very most out of Reason devices, how to create your own sounds that step away from the cliches, and the not-so-obvious tricks that will save you time in your productions.
Reason Wizardry Season Three features
- 11 full-length video tutorials.
- Consists of over 8.5 hours of video and weighs in at 4gb.
- Captured at crisp 800×600 resolution (some issues are 1280×720 HD).
- Includes 45 example patches.
Reason Wizardry Season Three is available to purchase for the introductory price of $24 USD until January 31st, 2013 (regular $29 USD).
More information: Nucleus SoundLab / Reason Wizardry Season Three
The Loop Loft has announced the release of ReFills of its The Art of Brushes Vol 3 and Indie Rock Drums sample libraries.
A big day for Reason users. We’re happy to announce the release of two new ReFills featuring our most popular loop sets:
The Art of Brushes Vol 3 and Indie Rock Drums
Both of these ReFills were customized from the ground up to work seamlessly inside of Reason, featuring customized Dr Octo Rex, Kong, ReDrum and Combinator patches. We also expanded our ReFill Bundle to include all 18 ReFills (at a 50% savings)!
The new ReFills are available to purchase for $39 USD each.
More information: The Loop Loft
Soundcells has announced Boost 309 Version 4, an updated version of the ReFill for Reason.
“Boost 309 v4″ is based on the complete sample set of the vintage, lo-fi but charmingly sounding machine Rave-o-lution 309 by a company named Quasimidi. Soundcells has created 100 brand new combinator drum machines for you with these samples.
It all ranges from the old original 309 thing to amazing and unique patches that could have never been created within the 309 itself. Besides cool beats and complex, crazy rhythms Boost 309 will offer the user even more! Version 4 is an awesome update which adds 20 combinator patches: 5 combinator drum machines (plus their 5 shuffled counterparts) & 10 great playable combinator synth patches. Not to forget about the new Kong & ReDrum kits…
Boost 309 version 4 features
- 230 combinator patches in 4 folders: Bass, Leads, Pads, Polyphone Synths.
- 100+ NNXT patches, 20 Kong kits, 26 ReDrum kits and over 300 samples from the original 309.
- 60+ rex loops making use of the “Boost 309″ drum machines as also the original machine.
- 5 tracks in RNS format – inspiring with highly ‘tutorialesque’ value.
The ReFill is available to purchase for the introductory price of 19.90 EUR until September 9th, 2012 (regular 29.90 EUR).
More information: Soundcells / Boost 309
Soundcells has released version 3 of its Simple Sampling ReFill for Propellerhead Reason.
If you are looking for classic old-school sampled sounds instead of huge patches built by hundreds of individual samples. Patches are super-fast laoding, CPU-friendly and they are full of ‘retro‘ character. Using Simple Sampling means that you will surprised by fat basses, great playable and funky keys, super-deep atmospheric textures, ‘simple‘ pianos full of character and huge pads – stunning quality in every aspect!
And lets not forget about the note-by-note sampled Stylophone…(the ‘Stylofunk‘ mp3 track on the product page is – apart from the drumloop – entirely based on stylophone samples)
Version 3 is an awesome update which adds 25 new combinator patches based on lots of new samples, and includes 9 great demo tracks.
Simple Sampling v3 features
- 151 combinator patches for many different styles of music, subdivided in 6 folders: Bass, Drum Machines, FX & Atmo, Keys, Leads, Pads.
- A note by note (a2 – e4) sampled and looped Stylophone including it´s typical release click.
- ‘Simple Samples‘ coming from the Rhodes Mark 1, Doepfer MS404, Supernova 2, microKORG, G2, Kawai K5000…
- The modules folder contains the basic NNXT patches which are used for the combinator sounds.
- 10 Rex loops, 5 Redrum kits.
- 9 great demo tracks included.
The ReFill is available for the introductory price of 19.90 EUR until May 10th, 2012 (regular 27.90 EUR).
More information: Soundcells / Simple Sampling