Soundcells has released WaveDrummin, a ReFill for Reason featuring the sounds from the Wavedrum Oriental by Korg.
“WaveDrummin” is not just another percussion ReFill. By finding a whole new continent Columbus redrew the map of our planet. Now it´s your turn to do so. By making use of this ReFill you can combine enchanting and haunting rhythms coming from all continents, maybe even from other planets as well as Wavedrummin opens doors to percussive bliss that have never been opened before. At the studio in Central Europe Soundcells recorded their favorite hits and bits coming from the ever popular Wavedrum by Korg while being caught by rhythms coming from distant worlds. The result of this all has become this ReFill, a work of art, a tool that lets you draw your own restyled map of our precious planet.
Realism vs mixability – Lots of samples taken from acoustic, real percussion instruments have the tendency to sound kind of dull in your mixes. The power of their sound often gets mudded by the rest of your instruments. With this in mind Soundcells processed all DSP generated percussion coming from Korg´s Wavedrum Oriental in such a way that the sounds will always sit conveniently in your mixes. Their impact and power will never get lost. Another point that needs to be highlighted is this special stereo knob coming with lots of combinators that works wonders for the mixability of our loops. Check it out!
- 115 combinator patches stuffed with inspiring new energy.
- 107 rex loops that range from authentically acoustic to crazy electronic stuff, 20 Kong kits, 20 NNXT patches and 7 Redrum kits.
- 210 single hits to build your own kits from.
- Recorded impact noises coming from Brushes, Rods, Sticks and Fingers to add extra realism to the loops.
- The combinators carry knobs to control their volumes.
- All single loops and samples are included into this download in Rex and Wave format. By purchasing this pack you are not restricted to Reason only. However there is a lot more magic to be found within the ReFill.
WaveDrummin is available to purchase for the introductory price of 19.90 EUR until November 13, 2011 (regular 24.90 EUR).
More information: Soundcells / WaveDrummin
Soundcells has released Salad Bar Version 5, the latest edition of the ever growing ReFill.
Every time when a new Soundcells ReFill will be released, Salad Bar will get its next update. And in this way Salad Bar versions 2, 3, 4 etc, will be created. Besides this, Soundcells will also be developing lots of unique ‘Salad Bar Only’ patches. With the coming of Greenhouse it was clear that it wouldn´t take very long for Soundcells´ evergrowing Salad Bar ReFill to get its latest update.
So they put 20 Greenhouse patches in there and they also added 15 exclusive Salad Bar patches (75 SB-exclusives in total now). With its 260+ combinators this ReFill becomes more and more a fully-fledged workstation. Apart from that it´s a real bargain and “must-have” for the user and an excellent ambassador for Soundcells.
Salad Bar v5 features
- 262 combinator patches in 8 different folders: Atmospheres & Textures, Bass, Keys, Leads, Miscellaneous, Pads, Rhythmic, SaladBar_exclusive (currently 75 ‘Salad Bar Only’ ones).
- 261 well balanced patches for Thor, Malstroem, Subtractor, NNXT and ReDrum + 45 REX loops.
- The modules folder contains the basic synth and NNXT patches which were used for the combinator sounds.
- 8 tracks in RNS format, inspiring with high ‘tutorialesque’ value.
Salad Bar is available to purchase for €9.95 EUR.
More information: Soundcells / Salad Bar
The Loop Loft has announced the Indie Rock Weekend, offering a 50% discount on its indie Rock Drum Loops.
It’s the sale every hipster has been waiting for – 50% off our Indie Rock Drum Loops (and Reason ReFill)! If you’re looking for that unique edginess and character that is missing from most traditional rock loops, then this is the collection for you.
Indie Rock Loops features
- Number of Loops: 257
- Number of Samples: 75
- Tempo Range: 81-200 BPM
- File Size: 296 MB
- Sets Include: 81_FlamingTongues, 85_IndieFolkExplosion, 110_SuperLowFi, 146_VampireWeekday, 150_HipsterHeadNod, 200_LastEvening.
Indie Rock ReFill features
- 257 REX2 Loops
- 75 WAV Samples
- 26 Dr Octo Rex Patches
- 6 Kong Patches
- 6 ReDrum Patches
- File size: 168 MB
The Indie Rock Loops and ReFill libraries are available to purchase for $14.50 USD each (regular $29 USD) until Monday June 13th, 12:00pm EST.
More information: The Loop Loft
The Loop Loft has released the ReFill Bundle, a collection of drums and percussion ReFills.
We’ve bundled all five of our custom Reason 5 ReFills together, providing you with the latest collections from The Loop Loft consisting of world percussion, brush drums, funk essentials, cinematic drums and super-soulful saxophone.
If you’re a serious Propellerhead user who is looking to expand your sound and loop library with new patches for Kong, Dr Octo Rex and ReDrum (and you don’t mind saving 35% at the same time), then this is the bundle for you.
The Loop Loft ReFill Bundle is available to purchase for $115 USD (save 35% on regular price of $175 USD).
More information: The Loop Loft
Soundcells has announced the release of Simple Sampling V2, an updated version of the ReFill featuring classic old-school sampled sounds.
At first Soundcells started working on a fun ReFill based on a Stylophone only, which was recorded for sampling purposes. Besides programming a patch that matches the real thing, the NNXT sampler in Reason was tweaked to go some extra steps and some fat funky clavinet-style patches caught by surprise. While producing the Stylofunk mini track (apart from the loop it’s entirely based on stylophone samples) some extra cool stuff was added to this ReFill: a “single-sample-rhodes”, a “single-sample-piano”, a “single-sample-kalimba” and a lot of other nifty stuff… “Simple Sampling” gradually turned into a product full of “simple samples” coming from different sound sources.
If you are looking for classic old-school sampled sounds instead of huge patches built by hundreds of individual samples, you will love this ReFill. Patches are super-fast loading, CPU-friendly and they are full of ‘retro’ character…
Version 2 is an awesome update which adds 25 new combinator patches, some minor additions as well as reworked backdrops…
Simple Sampling V2 features
- 126 combinator patches for many different styles of music, subdivided in 6 folders: Bass, Drum Machines, FX & Atmo, Keys, Leads, Pads.
- A note by note (a2 – e4) sampled and looped Stylophone including it´s typical release click.
- “Simple Samples” coming from the Rhodes Mark 1, Doepfer MS404, Supernova 2, microKORG, G2, Kawai K5000…
- The modules folder contains the basic NNXT patches which are used for the combinator sounds.
- 10 Rex loops, 5 Redrum kits.
Simple Sampling is available to purchase for the introductory price of 17.90 EUR until April 17, 2011 (regular 24.90 EUR).
More information: Soundcells / Simple Sampling
, drum and bass
, Industrial Strength Records
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Mar 04, 2011
Loopmasters has released Drum’n'Bass Rough Connection Volume 4, a new sample pack from BHK and Industrial Strength Records.
Once again BHK Samples and Industrial Strength brings you blinding beats and bad ass bass for your DAW.
The best selling drum n bass collection just got a fierce injection of new drum loops and totally usable reese bass sounds to bring the collection full circle. This collection also features loads of top loops, percussion loops and a great collection of one shots for you to have more control of all the audio in this 700 meg pack.
Drum’n'Bass Rough Connections Vol 4 features
- 24 Bit 44.1 khz, 700 MB total content.
- Includes 42 bass loops, 89 drum loops, 26 FX loops, 20 kick & snare loops, 54 various loops, 23 shuffle loops, 29 percussion / top loops, 151 drum hits, 51 misc FX, 34 reese sounds, 61 sound FX, 34 synth hits, 15 synth sounds, 9 atmospheres, 10 sub bass, 286 REX2 files.
- 100 Kontakt 3, 2 Battery 3 5-in-1 drum kits, 119 Maschine breakbeat kits, 10 Maschine drum kits, 89 FXP Geist breakbeat kits, 100 Logic ESX, 10 Redrum drum kits, 93 NN-19, 7 NN-XT.
Drum’n'Bass Rough Connections Vol 4 is available from Loopmasters for £39.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Drum’n'Bass Rough Connections Vol 4