Kick Back Samples has announced the release of Techno Drumbank, a sample pack featuring drum sounds and loops.
A collection of specially made drum samples for techno producers aiming to bring you both classic and distinct sounds of the highest standard. Created from our range of classic analogue drum machines this sample pack contains all the kicks, snares, cymbals, percussion and FX you need to create great techno music.
Using a mix of analogue preamps, equalisers, compressors each sample has been meticulously crafted to deliver drum sounds ready for the mix. Whether you choose to manipulate the sounds within your chosen application or drop straight into the beat you will not be disappointed.
Although these sounds have been specifically created with techno in mind they will also be apt for many more styles of electronic music including trance, hardcore and psychedelic trance.
Techno Drumbank features
- 200+ Drum Samples including 47 Kick Drums, 33 Snares + Claps, 22 Hi-Hats, 23 Ride + Crash Cymbals, 41 Perucssion Samples, 17 Bass Hits, 28 FX Hits, 5 Pre made drum kits, and all loops from the demo.
- 24 Bit / 44.1kHz for PC and Mac.
- Included formats: Wav, Battery, Kontakt, Redrum, Halion.
Techno Drumbank is available to purchase for £9.95 GBP.
More information: Kick Back Samples / Techno Drumbank
, drum and bass
, Industrial Strength Records
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Nov 05, 2010
Industrial Strength Records has released BHK Special Edition Vol 4 Drumstep, a new sample pack by BHK.
Do you want the newest sounds of the underground right at your fingertips? Well look no further. BHK’s Special Edition 4 is back to satisfy your craving for the newest loops and bad ass bass grooves on the planet.
Drumstep is the newest emerging sound coming thru the Drum n Bass, Dubstep and Hardcore scene that is now taking hold in UK and the USA. London’s Bang Face Parties are a true testament to the style’s diverse appeal.
This power house sample pack contains 366 files of the fiercest Drumstep loops, Mad Effects and of course totally phat wobble loops to recreate this unique hard hitting style.
BHK Special Edition Vol 4 Drumstep features
- Over 200 all new original samples to take your production work to the next level.
- Includes hard hitting Reese bass sounds, mashed up breaks and dark pads.
- 64 new signature BHK drum hits to create your own Drumstep, DnB and Dubstep drum patterns and all new wobbles and Dubstep sounds.
- Patches for Kontakt 3, Battery 3, Redrum, Combinator, and NN-XT.
- Includes The Wobbler, Rate Stepper and Kontakt Wobble instruments, made by BHK and Sonidiom to meet the demand for controllable sounds for any style of bass culture music.
- Bonus: 20 loops from the upcoming Rough Connection 4 sample pack as well as 18 Combinator patches which were specially created for this pack.
BHK Special Edition Vol 4 Drumstep is available to purchase from Loopmasters for £19.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / BHK Special Edition Vol 4 Drumstep
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Oct 07, 2010
Soundcells has announced the release of Simple Sampling, a ReFill for Reason 4 and higher.
At first Soundcells started working on a fun ReFill based on a Stylophone only, which was recorded for sampling purposes. Besides programming a patch that matches the real thing, the NNXT sampler in Reason was tweaked to go some extra steps and some fat funky clavinet-style patches caught by surprise.
While producing the Stylofunk mini track (apart from the loop it’s entirely based on stylophone samples) some extra cool stuff was added to this ReFill: a “single-sample-rhodes”, a “single-sample-piano”, a “single-sample-kalimba” and a lot of other nifty stuff… “Simple Sampling” gradually turned into a product full of “simple samples” coming from different sound sources.
If you are looking for sampling like it was done in the old days instead of patches with hundreds of individual samples, you will love this ReFill. Super quick loading patches, very cpu-friendly and most of all full of character and very charming…
Simple Sampling features
- 101 combinator patches for many different styles of music, subdivided in 6 folders: Bass, Drum Machines, FX & Atmo, Keys, Leads, Pads.
- A note by note (a2 – e4) sampled and looped Stylophone including it´s typical release click.
- “Simple Samples” coming from the Rhodes Mark 1, Doepfer MS404, Supernova 2, microKORG, G2, VL1…
- The modules folder contains the basic NNXT patches which are used for the combinator sounds.
- 10 Rex loops, 5 Redrum kits.
Simple Sampling is available for the introductory price of 14.90 EUR through October 2010 (regular price 19.90 EUR).
More information: Soundcells / Simple Sampling
Bitley has released the Fairlight CMI Legacy MKII, a new ReFill featuring the sounds of the Fairlight synthesizer.
The amazing Fairlight CMI Legacy ReFill will now co-exist with a huge, vastly updated version. First projected as “Bitley Supersonic”, the all-new Fairlight CMI Legacy MKII refill (Reason sound bank) marks our biggest release to date. The new refill contains all the data from all the previous refills. It’s all here. Fairlight CMI Legacy, Fairlight CMI Supremacy 1.4, The Prophet, Orlando JX10, DaBeat – as well as a good portion of supplementary material.
Quite a number of patches. Fairlight CMI Legacy MKII contains over 1,000 single NNXT patches. Over 450 Combinator patches. Over 150 ReDrum drum kits. A number of brand new signature patches from ThinkingMachine and Abstract Assasinator, two of Sweden’s best Reason programmers, in addition to a wide range of new patches from Patrick Fridh Aka Bitley, Reason user since the year 2000 and previously known for building factory patches for Propellerhead and Clavia as well as commercial ReFills for PowerFX.
Fairlight CMI Legacy MKII ReFill for Reason 4 and higher is available to purchase for $149 USD. A free update ReFill will be posted later this year, with patches using Kong and Octorex and new rex files to take full advantage of the Reason 5 features.
More information: Bitley / Fairlight CMI Legacy MKII
Industrial Strength Records has released Jamie Ball Banging Techno, a new sample library by producer Jamie Ball.
Obsessed with the creation of sounds, and producing some of the most upfront Techno music on the planet this Scottish electronic music producer delivers a smack down sample pack for any DAW. The pack contains 340 license free samples ready to push your woofers thru the cabinet.
The pack was made in 24 bit 44.1k for a great sound when using the samples in your own production. The pack also contains a slew of usable drums loops, various electronic percussion, and massive Techno riffs to get you producing full on authentic Banging Techno in no time flat.
Jamie Ball Banging Techno features
- 400+MB of content, 24-bit quality.
- 340 samples: 20 turntable samples, 14 vocal samples, 260 one shot samples, 34 top loops, 50 lead and bass loops, 62 drum loops.
- 8 Kontakt patches, 3 Battery kits.
- 146 REX2 files.
- Reason 4 ReFill (includes 5 ReDrum & 8 NN-XT kits) and Apple Loops packs available seperately.
Jamie Ball Banging Techno is available to purchase for £17.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Jamie Ball Banging Techno