New in v1.0.2
- ‘Additive’ synthesis module. Gives control over waveform frequency and twelve(!) partials. Each partial has it’s own decay, frequency, and velocity parameters
- ‘Monobass’ module. Good old analog mono bassline. Tuned and playable across the whole keyboard. Sawtooth or pulse waveforms. Adjustable pulse width. Frequency cutoff, resonance, and portamento controls
- The ‘SP’ module now allows sample start time to be manipulated by velocity (bengeorge!)
- The ‘gdsm’ module -envelope to cutoff frequency in noise filter
- ‘Audition’ mode – pads playable via left mouse button when ‘audition’ is on
Check Redshift Audio for more information and a link to download the demo.