Loopmasters has released Reggae & Dub Acapellas, the first of series of authentic Jamaican style vocals by true Reggae and Dancehall legends with full song vocal stems ready to remix and drop into your productions including intros, verses, choruses, backing vocals and harmonies plus a useful collection of ready chopped shouts and phrases.
Vol. 1 kicks off with the amazing vocal talents of Lone Ranger, Nigger Kojak, Trinity, Prince Jazzbo and Jr Tiger together with Chorus sections and Harmonies by Don Goliath himself. Recorded at 140 Bpm these Vocal Stems are perfect for not only Reggae or Dancehall producer s but also suitable for remixing into Underground, Dubstep, Urban and HipHop productions.
In Detail expect to find 384Mb of 24Bit 44.1khz long vocal stems from 5 Tracks including, 19 Stems and 22 Shouts from Lone Ranger, 23 Stems and 22 Shouts from Kojak Nigger, 21 Stems and 25 Shouts from Trinity, 20 Stems and 21 Shouts from Prince Jazzbo and 18 Stems and 13shouts from Jr Tiger.
The sample pack is £29.95 GBP, with individual stems packs priced at £6.95 GBP each.
More information: Loopmasters / Don Goliath Reggae & Dub Acapellas
Future Loops has announced the release of Dub Horns Section 2, the second volume of its dub and reggae brass loops collection.
Dub Horns Sections 2 features several ready-to-mix arrangements with Trombone, Saxophone, Trumpet.
Each arrangement brings you separate instrument versions of the Sax, Trumpet and Trombone as well as the full mix version with all the elements pre-mixed. Also included are all the loops pre-sliced into one shots making it possible for the user to build new melodies and brass patterns completely from scratch.
Dub Horns Section 2 is 100% Royalty-Free and includes over 4500 samples in WAV & REX format.
The sample pack costs 39.95 EUR.
More information: Future Loops / Dub Horns Section 2
Loopmasters has released Rasta MC Vocals, a sample library featuring a collection of Roots Reggae Chants and Dancehall MC Vocal samples by Dubsalon and Razaman.
Recorded and Produced exclusively for Loopmasters by Dub and Reggae producer Dubsalon with vocals from Razaman (Oregon US) a Jamaican style vocalist that has being involved in the world of reggae, dancehall & roots for almost 20 years, Chanting in true patois Jamaican style, bringing positive vibes to a worldwide scene.
Make the crowd bounce using all the classic Reggae, Dancehall shouts and phrases you need, then bring them to their knees using the long Chants and Delayed Calls. All the samples have been meticulously recorded and performed and will work together seamlessly, allowing you to create whole vocal tracks, unique to your productions.
In Detail expect to find 427Mb, 230 Samples of 24Bit loops and one shot vocal samples including, 15 Long Chants, 86 One Shot Vocal Shouts, 50 Processed Vocal Loops and 4 Soft Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, EXS24, NNXT and SFZ Formats.
The sample library is available to purchase for £19.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Rasta MC Vocals
Future Loops has released Reggae Keys, a collection of royalty-free samples for Dub & Reggae productions.
Reggae Keys features Hammond, Wurlitzer, Rhodes, Piano and Clavinet loops all in the 70 Bpm tempo and several different keys.
With loops divided into Chord progressions and Licks, Reggae Keys is available in WAV & REX format and features over 700 loops.
The sample library is available to purchase for 29.95 EUR.
More information: Future Loops / Reggae Keys
Tek’it Audio has announced the release of DubSiren, a synthesizer plug-in designed to recreate the siren sounds made famous by Dub and Reggae Jamaican sound system.
DubSiren is a siren synthesizer that creates fat siren sound by giving you full control over the sound and the help of the echo/ping-pong delay and the hard clipping distortion.
Tek’it Audio DubSiren delivers the sounds from Jamaican sound systems to your DAW.
- Siren synthesizer with full control under the sound.
- Control the speed with optional sync on the beat of your DAW.
- Conrtol the phase and the amount of the siren effect.
- Sync the phase to the notes gate.
- Selectable echo or ping-pong delay effect.
- Delay feedback path with HF and LF filters.
- Hard clipping distortion.
- Notes pitch tracking.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN.
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load….
- Undo your changes to initial preset value.
- 8 Factory presets.
- Up to 64 user presets per bank.
- Comes with a comprehensive user manual.
- Easy installer.
DubSiren for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for 17 EUR / $22 USD.
More information: Tek’it Audio / DubSiren
Future Loops has announced the release of Deep Analog Dub Bass, a collection of royalty-Free bass loops recorded for Dub, Reggae and Dubstep producers.
Deep Analog Dub Bass features 750 supra sonic loops, all recorded and processed through fine vintage analog synths to give them that monstrous warmth and sub-booming dub goodness!
With a huge range of growling waveforms, massive analog filters and expert live knob tweaking , the diversity in Deep Analog Dub Bass is staggering: From slamming subs to screaming basses, from ultra-funky lines to phat wobbles the loops inside this collection are guaranteed dub rockers!
With tempo at 70 Bpm and several different keys, Deep Analog Dub Bass features WAV & REX formats and 1 GB of content.
The sample pack is available to purchase for 39.95 EUR.
More information: Future Loops / Deep Analog Dub Bass
, Industrial Strength Records
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Jul 06, 2012
Loopmasters has introduced Future Clash, a sample library by Industrial Strength, featuring an original collection of modern Jamaican musical stylings.
Industrial Strength continues to push the limits of genre, this time by lacing the authentic sounds of Dub, Reggae, and Dancehall with futuristic flavor. Future Clash is specially designed for producers looking to delve deeper into material rooted in real foundation.
Spanning across six different tempos, and a diverse array of vibes and riddims, Future Clash features expressive samples to build from when creating in the studio. The pack includes heavy bass and sub lines, bright skanks, dark dubby organ loops, futuristic leads and pads, brass accents, tuned percussion, techy and booming drum loops, and a slew of versatile sound effects.
Future Clash features
- 1.7 GB content, 24 bit quality AIFF format.
- 490+ loops and samples, including drum loops, fx, synth melodies & more, in 6 tempos: 82, 90, 128, 133, 136, and 140 bpm.
- Bonus: 30 Drumshots Vol. 2, 24 sub shots, 34 clash one shots, 26 Boba Saw vocals, 20 rewind bonus pack, 35 effected vocals.
- Includes 199 REX2 loops.
- 2 Battery 3 kits, 6 Kontakt kits, 1 Maschine kit.
The sample pack is available to purchase for £23.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Future Clash
Beta Monkey has announced Ska Grooves, a new Drum Werks sample library.
With a wealth of ska and ska-hybrid grooves, Drum Werks XXII: Ska Grooves is our exclusive collection of Ska beats played by one of L.A.’s top session players, versatile enough for traditional as well as modern interpretations of the ska genre.
Drum Werks XXII: Ska Grooves delivers live ska drum loops with multiple beat variations and a robust collection of fills. Take a Steppers beat and lay it down at a much higher tempo and you’ve got the essence of ska. With a boost in tempos and energy, the drum grooves feature side stick grooves, half-time and up-tempo rhythms, and straight/swing feels. Fills include intros as well as transitions, featuring snare, side stick, and tom rolls.
Drum Werks XXII Ska Grooves features
- Versatile Blend of ska and rock-ska styles: Nearly 400 ska grooves and groove variations ranging from 50 bpm to 200 bpm. Includes basic grooves as well as more syncopated accented ones, with full snare shots and cross-sticking. Perfect for modern ska and rock-reggae hybrid styles The perfect companion to Drum Werks XXI Reggae Drums – pure, ska-inspired rhythms for a variety of musical settings.
- Fully-Sampled Drum and Cymbal Samples: A multi-velocity samples of a Yamaha Phoenix drumkit as well as matching Zildjian cymbals is included. Build new grooves in your sequencer of choice or augment the loops to create new syncopations.
- Superior Rhythmic Realism: No programmed grooves here. Llive, studio grooves show you what a live drummer can do – capture the elusive essence of grooves that exist between straight and swung groove feels. A dynamic arsenal of live ska grooves.
- Cohesive Groove Sets: All loops and samples arefrom a single recording session. All loops can be combined seamlessly giving users the ultimate in consistency for eclectic or larger-scale projects.
- High-End Production: With gold and platinum experience behind the kit and console, Drum Werks XXII delivers the quality your music deserves. Part of our “L.A. Returns Sessions.”
- 631 (695 MB) original, license-free drum loops and samples in 16-bit, 24-bit WAV, APPLE LOOPS formats.
- 174 (211 MB) multi-velocity drum and cymbal samples. Same sample set as Drum Werks XXI.
Ska Grooves is available to purchase for $24.99 USD.
More information: Beta Monkey Music / Drum Werks XXII: Ska Grooves