reKon audio has released VST-AU JUNO-106 Editor, a real-time MIDI synth editor that allows you full control of every parameter of the sound on the Roland Juno-106 synthesizer.
Now you can utilize your JUNO-106 to its full potential and build lasting and meaningful patches that will bring new life to your music.
You can manage, view and edit all your patches on the computer itself without the hassle of manual dumps. All parameters are fully automatable and you can even use your favorite VST or AU host, or use it stand-alone, giving you the ability to visually program the JUNO-106 to your music via the host sequencer. This ability to model your synth patches in realtime, inside your main music production environment is part of what makes the VST-AU JUNO-106 Editor™ unique when compared to other hardware synth editors. You may also use the standalone application if you do not need to work inside the host or if your host is not supported.
VST-AU JUNO-106 Editor features
- Advanced Patch Librarian, rename patches and drag and drop patches from one slot to another. Now you can provide meaningful naming to your patches and organize them efficiently and save them as standard .fxp/.fxb files.
- Advanced Patch Randomizer, create patches randomly. With the Patch Randomizer you can see all the parameter values numerically, change them, or exclude any parameter from randomization, and even limit randomization within min-max ranges and by percentage. Absolute control over your randomization process.
- MIDI Input and Output Monitoring, view all MIDI data coming into and out of the VST-AU JUNO-106 Editor™. Easily switch between Input and Output views. You can even copy the data from the event logs for pasting and saving into standard text editors or other applications.
- MIDI Setup, select the MIDI input and output ports directly from within the editor itself. This allows you to send and receive MIDI system exclusive data, a feature not found in most VST-AU hosts or our previous product offerings. You are no longer limited by host system exclusive incapabilities. MIDI ports that are already in use by the host will show as ‘Not Available’, so it’s easy to avoid MIDI port selection mistakes and crashes. MIDI Setup also allows you to filter out specific MIDI data or toggle MIDI In and Out operations.
VST-AU JUNO-106 Editor is available to purchase for PC and Mac (VST/AU/Standalone) for $69.95 USD.
More information: reKon audio / VST-AU JUNO-106 Editor
reKon audio has released version 1.5.2 of VST Pulse Editor, a plug-in that offers advanced control of the Waldorf Pulse and Pulse Plus rack synthesizers.
The VST Pulse Editor™ is a realtime MIDI synth editor that allows you full control of every parameter of the sound on the Waldorf Pulse™ and Pulse Plus™ synthesizers.
Now you can utilize your Pulse to its full potential and build lasting and meaningful patches that will bring new life to your Pulse, and more importantly, your music.
Changes in VST Pulse Editor v1.5.2
- Sysex Bank/Patch load and save.
- New MIDI engine.
- MIDI echo fixed.
- MIDI Send/Receive toggle buttons added.
- Program Change Send/Receive toggle buttons added.
VST Pulse Editor is available to purchase for PC and Mac, priced at $49.95 USD.
More information: reKon audio / VST Pulse Editor
reKon audio has announced the release of VST Little Phatty Editor, a realtime MIDI synth editor that allows you full control of every sound shaping parameter found on Moog’s Little Phatty synthesizer.
reKon audio VST Little Phatty Editor
Control your Little Phatty from within your DAW to build lasting and meaningful patches that will bring new life to your Little Phatty, and more importantly, your music.
You also maintain all your patches on the computer itself without the hassle of manual dumps. All parameters are fully automatable and you can even use your favorite VST host.
This ability to model your synth patches in realtime, inside your main music production environment is part of what makes the VST Little Phatty Editor unique when compared to other hardware synth editors.
VST Little Phatty Editor features
- Full editing of all Little Phatty preset parameters via MIDI CC messages.
- Automation of all LP parameters in real time through the VST host application.
- Save/Load presets to and from the Little Phatty.
- Presets can be saved in VST Editor format.
VST Little Phatty Editor for PC and Mac is available to purchase for $69 USD.
More information: reKon audio / Moog Music
reKon audio has announced the development of VST Little Phatty Editor, a VST editor for Moog’s Little Phatty.
Moog Music has chosen reKon audio to develop a new state of the art VST editor for their Little Phatty analog synthesizer. The new addition to the Moog product line will bring complete control inside a VST host to the Moog Little Phatty user-base. The new editor will be able to both save and recall preset sound patches and banks in both the VST (.fxb/.fxp) and native System Exclusive (.syx) formats.
VST Little Phatty Editor features
- View and edit every available parameter in one view
- Automate and shape patches along with the music… in the DAW
- Intuitive user interface that emulates the real gear’s appearance
- Save and recall patches in .FXB/.FXP and .SYX formats
VST Little Phatty Editor will be available as a VST 2.4 plug-in for Mac OSX and Windows PC. Moog Music plans to release the VST Little Phatty Editor in Early Spring 2009.
Visit reKon audio for more information.