Audio Damage has released updates of its DubStation bucket-brigade style delay and Eos multi-algorithm reverb effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Changes in DubStation v1.5.3
- Minor updates to graphics in user interface.
- Mono->mono and mono->stereo modes added to AudioUnit version.
- DRM removed from plug-in and installer.
- Installers are now digitally signed for a more secure experience. This version of Dubstation is “sandbox-safe,” and will work in any sandboxed host on OS X.
Changes in Eos v1.1.1
- Mono->mono and mono->stereo modes added to AudioUnit.
- .aupreset files added to appropriate place so that they may be browsed by hosts that can’t load factory AU presets (Live, DP).
- DRM removed from installers and plug-ins.
- Installers digitally signed.
- Minor graphics update for better legibility.
DubStation and Eos are available to purchase for $39 USD / $49 USD respectively.
More information: Audio Damage
Fiedler Audio has released version 1.2 of AD 480 Reverb, a reverb app for iOS.
The AD 480 is the first professional reverb effect app for your iDevices. In the studio, on stage, on the road or simply on your sofa – with the AD 480 you get a flexible effect you can use anywhere you might be. It works as a stand alone effect app (especially well with a connected audio interface) or inside Audiobus.
Changes in AD 480 Reverb v1.2
- InterApp Audio.
- Audio Recording, Playback and Offline Processing.
- Import and Export of Audio Files.
- iTunes Library Access.
- Dynamic Upgrade (all present versions of the AD 480 on your iDevice are automatically upgraded to the highest version installed, i.e. if you have AD 480 free, basic and pro installed, they all become pro!).
- AD 480 free got a mix fader.
- AD 480 basic got inApp purchase for upgrading to pro.
The AD 480 Reverb is available to purchase for $3.99 USD (Basic) / $14.99 USD (Pro). A free version is also available.
More information: Fiedler Audio / AD 480 Reverb
Peter James Productions has launched Pete’s Patches Omni and Pete’s Patches Trilian, two sound libraries for the Omnisphere and Trilian virtual instruments by Spectrasonics.
What’s represented here in ‘Pete’s Patches Bundle’ is pretty much ever single Spectrasonics Omnisphere, Trilian and VIP Library* patch I’ve used and designed for Albums, Conferences and other Projects over the last 5 years to date (December 2013).
This includes all the Omnisphere, Trilian and VIP Library* patches I’ve personally used and designed for Hillsong Live and Hillsong United albums as well as Hillsong Conferences, Studio Session work for other artists/producers and other personal projects. It also includes new patches I’ve designed ready to go on new albums and up coming projects.
I’ve taken a lot of time to totally re-worked and replicate inside Omnisphere ALL the external effects and extra channel strip effects I used with these patches to give a truer representation of each song sound.
This also includes a set of 3x Omnisphere FX Rack presets I modelled off an expensive shimmer type reverb to replicate the reverb settings I used all over the Hillsong United – ZION album.
The sound libraries are available to purchase for $39.95 USD (Omni) / $9.95 USD (Trilian), or in a bundle for $49.90 USD.
More information: Peter James Productions
Audio Ease has announced version 7.1 the Mac version of its Altiverb convolution reverb effect.
The free Altiverb 7.1 update features a new AAX 64 bit plug-in for Pro Tools 11.
Altiverb 7 is the industry standard convolution reverb plug-in. It uses top quality samples of real spaces to create reverb, ranging from Sydney Opera House to the cockpit of a Jumbo Jet.
Altiverb 7 is efficient on the cpu, offers many parameters to tweak reverb, is total recall automatable, and has 64 bit support. Every month Altiverb 7 users receive new impulse responses for free.
Changes in Altiverb v7.1 for Mac
- AAX 64 bit plug-in support for Pro Tools 11.
- Upgraded graphics for retina displays.
- 64 bits MAS plug-in for Digital Performer 8.
The update is now available to download for registered Altiverb 7 users.
More information: Audio Ease / Altiverb
112dB has updated its 64-bit plugins Redline Reverb, Redline Monitor, Big Blue Limiter and Big Blue Compressor to version 1.0.8, 1.0.6, 1.1.2, and 1.0.2.
Big Blue Compressor gets a new graphic user interface.
Big Blue Compressor features a brand new alternative skin designed by Scott Kane. All updates include an important bug fix for 64-bit VST users.
Changes in 112dB plugins
- 64-bit VST version sometimes caused a crash on Windows systems with more than 4 gig memory.
- Sample rate wasn’t retrieved correctly from the host (AU).
- Latency wasn’t communicated correctly to certain hosts.
- Several potential memory leaks have been resolved.
The updates are free for all registered users.
More information: 112dB
Acon Digital has announced the release of Verberate, an algorithmic reverb effect plug-in that simulates real acoustical surroundings with a new degree of realism.
Several conventional building blocks in traditional digital reverb design have been replaced by novel methods that allow Verberate to produce convincing early reflections and the dense reverberation tails that characterize impulse response measurements of real acoustical spaces. The result is a clean, unobtrusive sonic quality and a reverb that blends seamlessly into a mix.
This is the reverb for those who like clean and realistic reverbs like convolution reverbs, but are in need of more flexibility and tweaking possibilities without sacrificing realism. An additional bonus is the reduced CPU usage compared to convolution reverbs.
- Independent early reflections and reverberation tail processors.
- True stereo processing.
- Realistic early reflections that blend into the mix without unpleasant comb filter effects.
- Very dense late reverberation tails with little coloration due to proprietary methods.
- Uncluttered user interface.
- Graphical visualization of equalizer frequency response and frequency dependent reverberation times.
- Preset manager and a large number of factory presets.
- Save, load and categorize user presets.
Verberate for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $99.90 USD.
More information: Acon Digital / Verberate
, multi fx
Posted in news
on Nov 15, 2013 - 0 comments
iMusicAlbum has launched Master FX, a multipurpose effect processor for guitar, synthesizer and voice, providing a wide range of high-quality and creative effects options for audio processing.
Includes a broad selection of audio processing options, comprehensive presets system, flexible audio routing options for connecting effect modules, audio player and recorder, low latency and highest quality of audio processing.
Master FX is intended for real-time processing of sound from one or two external instruments or microphones separately while playing or singing. It can also mix instrument sound or voice with pre-recorded audio tracks. Master FX can also be used as a sound processor within a variety of other musical applications as it supports Audiobus. This allows the app to be used as an effects processor as part of an iOS-based multitrack recording system.
Master FX features
- Built-in effects: 3-Band parametric equalizer, Chorus, Flanger, Pitch modulator, Delay, Reverb, Compressor, Limiter on main output.
- Low-latency for real time playing.
- Up to 6 effects at once.
- Various options for connecting effect modules.
- Processing of the two channels separately.
- Built-in player with playlists feature.
- Convenient playback control.
- Built-in recorder with switching sources (input, processed, output).
- Individual presets for each effect module.
- Global presets for all module parameters and connections.
- Includes control options designed specifically for live performance.
- Supports Audiobus in Effect or Output position.
- Support Dropbox web service (you will need free Dropbox account).
- Exchange files between applications through audio clipboard.
- Support “Open in” feature to move audio files from other applications.
- Option “Open file in” sends file directly to another application.
- Access to files through internal Web service in local network.
- Support for iTunes file share.
The Master FX app is available to pruchase for $11.99 USD.
More information: Audio Mastering Studio / Master FX