The Loop Loft has released a free sample pack featuring Rhodes & Wurlitzer loops by Jonah Smith.
We’re happy to bring you some incredible (and free) loops using vintage Rhodes and Wurlitzer keyboards from an old friend of The Loop Loft (and amazing musician), Jonah Smith.
The 78 MB download contains loops in REX2, AIFF and WAV (24bit/48kHz audio) formats, so you can use the loops in any music software.
More information: The Loop Loft / Rhodes & Wurlitzer loops
The Drum Broker has launched Dusted Velvet, a new sample pack from Erik Jackson.
Erik Jackson is back at it with another exclusive instrument & sample pack for The Drum Broker. This time, Erik brought his A-Game and a little Jazz to the table.
The ‘Dusted Velvet’ pack features 85 Jazz Chords played on a 1980 Fender Rhodes & a 1971 Steinway Grand (includes all MIDI Files).
The pack also includes the following ‘ Pad Ready Instruments’:
- Dusted Amped Upright – Samuel Shen Bass
- Dusted Jazz Kit – Gretsch Brooklyn Drum Set
- Dusted Layers Kit – Boom Bap Drums
- Dusted Percussion – Various Rides and Crashes from the Gretsch Brooklyn Drum Set
- Dusted Rhodes Chords – 1973 Fender Rhodes (Tube)
- Dusted Slap Bass – LTD Bass Guitar
The sample pack is available exclusively from the Drum Broker for $24.99 USD.
More information: Drum Broker / Dusted Velvet
The Drum Broker has launched Rhodes and Vibes, a new sample pack by MSXII Sound Design.
The kit is a hybrid of both original compositions and standalone samples. The Rhodes and Vibes kit is pure vintage goodness. A Fender Rhodes 73 and a Deagan Model 510 Vibraharp (1952) are the only two pieces of gear involved.
Most producers spend hours digging for an empty section of drums, Rhodes, vibes, and other instruments from obscure vinyl records. With the Rhodes and Vibes kit, MSXII serves that up with vintage coloring you can only get from authentic equipment. Partnered with incredible musicianship, this kit will keep you inspired like none other.
Rhodes and Vibes features
- Authentic Fender Rhodes 73 original MSXII compositions in .wav format.
- 1952 Deagan Model 510 Vibraharp original MSXII compositions in .wav format.
- Stems offered on select compositions.
- Kit divided by folders of 70, 73, and 90 BPM.
- Notated arpeggios in Fm-C#Maj7 (+ more) in both Rhodes and Vibes.
- Sampled held notes at C and F in Rhodes and Vibes for advanced layering + mapping.
- Royalty free compositions, no sample clearance needed.
The sample pack is available from the Drum Broker for $24.99 USD.
More information: Drum Broker / Rhodes and Vibes
Frontline Producer has launched Deep House Chords, a sample library featuring the sounds of vintage keys and synths.
Designed to give you the progressions you need to build a track around, our Deep House Chords Pack gives you an eclectic pallet of smooth and soulful analogue Synth sounds to create the perfect Deep track with.
Recently, nearly all genres from House to Drum and Bass to Hip Hop have all embraced the “Deep sound”
Deep House Chords gives you a selection of Progressive pads, Synth stabs, morph chords and of course Rhodes progressions to create your tunes around.
Deep House Chords features
- 313MB content, 24 bit quality.
- Includes 36 rhodes loops, 131 synth, chords & pads, 19 morph chords, 15 stab chords.
- 24 synth stab multi samples, 24 synth sustain multi samples.
- 201 REX2 files.
- 2 soft sampler patches for NNXT, Halion, SFZ, Kontakt and EXS24.
- Tempo 110-130 bpm.
The sample pack is available to purchase for £22.95 GBP.
More information: Frontline Producer / Deep House Chords
, electric piano
Posted in news
on Jan 20, 2014 - 0 comments
SampleTekk has launched a limited time sale, offering up to 65% off its Renaissance Flutes, The Big One Yamaha C7 Grand Piano, Mk seventy-three, and BOB – Orchestral Brass sample libraries.
- Renaissance Flutes – A complete set of recorders, Bass, Alto, Tenor, Soprano and Sopranino, beautifully played by one of Sweden’s top flutists. Regular Price $119 – On Sale $49
- TBO, The Big One – Yamaha C7 Grand Piano with 93 unique samples/recorded note! Regular Price $199 – On Sale $89
- Mk seventy-three – The Rhodes challenger! Recorded through a a Fender Twin – The way it was supposed to. Regular Price $140 – On Sale $49
- BOB – Orchestral Brass – BOB gives you French Horn, Trombone, Trumpet and Tuba. Regular Price $98 – On Sale $39
The sale ends January 20th, 2014.
More information: SampleTekk
Sample Magic has announced Disco & Funk Keys, a sample library featuring Rhodes loops and samples by Julian Chown.
The iconic Rhodes piano gets the SM Studio treatment in this exquisitely played and recorded collection of song-starting progressions, topline solos, backing loops and chord one-shots for disco, house and nu-disco productions.
Oozing with warmth and character only a supreme signal path, classic mics and vintage amps can achieve, each sample has been artfully processed with compression, reverb and delay to offer stunning, track-ready riffs straight out of the box. But for ultimate production flexibility we’ve also included the 100% raw files – giving you the freedom to add your own processing for the perfect mix.
The sample library costs £14.90 GPB.
More information: Sample Magic / Disco & Funk Keys
The Drum Broker has announced Bars, Keys & Anomalies, a sample pack by MSXII Sound Design.
The success of the Unkempt Breaks inspired a lot of this work, but with a different spin…added notes, melodies, grooves, riffs and such by way of a vintage drum kit, live bass and electric guitar, vibraphone, and Fender Rhodes 73. The entire experience was captured and condensed to show the details of the creation process. Peepeth!
The groove, styles, and feel of the late 60′s & early 70′s was at the forefront of the recording and mixing process. The “Bars, Keys, and Anomalies” recording chain consisted of an Avantone CV-12 through Universal Audio 8110 preamps through an SSL Duality for the majority of the recording. The sample pack is full of both warmth and dirt; ready to hit your sampler!
Bars, Keys & Anomalies features
- 48k/24bit recorded Live Drums, Bass, Fender Rhodes 73, Vibraphone and Electric Guitar.
- Vintage one-mic technique used with an Avantone CV-12 during most of the recording.
- Composed with the grooves, styles, and feel of the late 60′s and early 70′s soul.
- Uncompressed, multi-tracked .wav files for optimal mixing/mastering.
- Compatible with all major software DAWs including; Ableton Live, Apple Logic, ProTools,FLStudio,Propellerheads Reason, etc.
- Compatible with all hardware samplers that accept the WAV file format; Maschine, Akai MPC samplers, Roland MV8000, Yamaha samplers, etc.
The sample pack costs $24.99 USD. It is also available bundled with The Unkempt Breaks Collection at a 20% savings.
More information: Drum Broker / Bars, Keys & Anomalies