Moog has introduced the Devine Expansion Pack, a new soundset for the Animoog app for iPad.
From ethereal lead sounds to sci-fi insanity, the Devine expansion pack takes total advantage of Animoog’s uniquely expressive keyboard, modulation and timbre array.
The Devine Expansion Pack includes 32 original presets handcrafted by Richard Devine himself. Also included are 43 new Timbres nearly doubling Animoog’s sonic vocabulary.
The expansion pack is available to purcahse for $1.99 USD.
More information: Moog / Devine Expansion Pack for Animoog
Eventide has announced Blackhole and H3000 Factory Ultra-Harmonizer, two new native effect plug-ins for Windows and Mac.
The H3000 Factory Ultra-Harmonizer native plug-in is a powerful harmony plug-in that gives you the sound of Eventide’s Mod Factory 1 and 2, as well as their Patch Factory algorithms from the venerable H3000 D/SE. It includes all original presets, plus many new ones, including presets by Richard Devine.
H3000 Factory Ultra-Harmonizer features
- The sound of the H3000D/SE rack processor in a native plug-in format.
- Eventide’s Mod Factory 1, Mod Factory 2, and Patch Factory algorithms built in.
- Includes all original presets, plus new presets from Richard Devine.
The Blackhole plug-in is based on Eventide’s Space Blackhole effects pedal. It offers a wide range of musical delay effects that you can use on a variety of sources.
- Delay and spacial effects plug-in based on the Space Blackhole guitar effects pedal.
- Offers a variety of creative delay and modulation effects.
- Three different footswitch style toggles let you bypass, kill, and freeze the effect.
The H3000 and Blackhole plug-ins for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) are scheduled for release in March, and will be available to purchase at an introductory price of $149 USD and $99 USD respectively (50% off regular).
More information: Eventide
, field recording
, Jean-Edouard Miclot
, Richard Devine
, samples and sound libraries
, sound design
, Twisted Tools
Posted in news
on Nov 21, 2011
Twisted Tools has released Transform, an extensive collection of field recordings, sound effects and designed sounds developed by sound designer Jean-Edouard Miclot (a.k.a. JEDSOUND).
Bundled with sample mappings for many popular formats, TRANSFORM’s painstakingly recorded and processed sounds will find their home in the arsenals of sound designers, editors and music producers alike.
- Over 1.64 gigs of samples by Jedsound.
- Field recordings and designed sounds.
- 24bit/96khz WAV audio.
- Soundminer enriched metadata..
- 46 sampler instruments.
- Ableton, Battery, EXS, Maschine, Kontakt and Reaktor kits.
- Twisted Tools MP16c Sampler.
- Kore and Maschine Templates for MP16c.
- iPad TouchOSC template for MP16c.
- Bonus kit Richard Devine.
- Additional content by Twisted Tools.
Transform is available to purchase for $69 USD.
More information: Twisted Tools / Transform
Madrona Labs has released version 1.2 of Aalto, a virtual synthesizer instrument for Mac and Windows.
Aalto is a new semi-modular software synthesizer with an innovative, patchable UI, distinctive sounds, and a charming personality.
Madrona Labs Aalto
Changes in Aalto v1.2
- Mac and Windows VST versions added.
- 64-bit Mac AU / VST added.
- 64-bit Windows VST added.
- Improved performance (20-50% faster than version 1.1).
- Brand new patching interface.
- New cross-platform preset format.
- Improved dial ballistics.
- Over 100 new presets from Richard Devine, Rory Dow, Surachai, Edward Ten Eyck and Madrona Labs.
Aalto is available to purchase for $99 USD. A purchase of Aalto includes a $99 USD discount on the Soundplane A, a force-sensitive control surface that is currently in development.
More information: Madrona Labs / Aalto
The Hollywood Edge has released Mechanical Morphs, a sample library by Richard Devine and Jim Stout.
Mechanical Morphs represents the most recent work from Richard Devine and Jim Stout, two highly regarded sound designers with backgrounds in production and synthesizer programming. Bringing their unique styles together, Mechanical Morphs is a metal smashing, gear grinding, futuristic collection! This must-have set is perfect for science fiction and fantasy productions featuring robots, aliens, spaceships, futuristic landscapes, hi-tech interfaces, and much more!
Designed for film, TV, and multi-media projects, every sound has been recorded and processed at 24bit 96khz, resulting in a set with true HD fidelity!
1,300 plus sounds on 10 audio CDs and 2 DVDs.
Mechanical Morphs is available to purchase for $495 USD.
More information: The Hollywood Edge / Mechanical Morphs