Puremagnetik has released MalletPak Two, a collection of 13 multi-sampled vibraphone programs scrupulously recorded using a magnetic pickup and preamp.
MalletPak Two crosses the threshold between acoustic and electronic sounds with heavily processed patches that modulate between bowing articulations and more conventional multi-mallet strikes.
Four different mallet types were used with multiple hits for round-robin triggering with several velocity layers each. A bowed recording for each vibe creates an ethereal patch with infinite sustain while a hybrid patch combining mallet strikes with the bowed samples allows you to mix between articulations.
The Logic, Kontakt and Ableton versions include a massive “All-Mallet” program that includes all 4 mallet types for easy switching. Additionally, there are several electrified patches using the vibraphone as a sound source to create fantastic new instruments.
MalletPak was produced in collaboration with the late Richard Lainhart.
MalletPak Two features
- 13 multi-sampled instruments with expressive velocity programming.
- Over 600 high quality samples.
- Advanced Ableton Live Racks with customized Macro Controls.
- Kontakt KSP easy edit GUI.
- Logic EXS version includes Channel Strip Settings with Logic effects.
- EXS Universal file format for easy importing into any audio host.
The MalletPak Two sound library is now available to download for Puremagnetik subscribers.
More information: Puremagnetik / MalletPak Two
Puremagnetik has released MalletPak One, a high quality multisampled wooden marimba sample library.
MalletPak One is a collection of 13 multisampled marimba instruments. It was recorded in a reflective room with a pair of Shure KSM32s in an ORTF configuration to capture the wide stereo field of the instrument.
Four different mallet types were used with multiple hits for round- robin triggering and several velocity layers each. A violin bow recorded for each marimba bar creates an eerily textured patch with infinite sustain. A hybrid patch combining mallet strikes with the bowed texture allows you to mix between articulations.
The Logic, Kontakt and Ableton versions include a massive program that includes all 4 mallet types for easy switching during a performance or recording. Additionally, there are several synthetic patches using the marimba as sound source to create unique new musical tones.
MalletPak was produced in collaboration with artist Richard Lainhart.
MalletPak One features
- 13 multi-sampled instruments (9 for Renoise).
- Over 900 high quality samples.
- Advanced Ableton Live Racks with Macro Controls.
- “Renoise Ready” XRNI files for instant playability.
- Kontakt KSP easy edit GUI.
MalletPak One for Ableton Live 8, Kontakt 4, Renoise and Logic is now available to Puremagnetik subscribers.
More information: Puremagnetik / MalletPak One
Loopmasters has released Food For Live – Synth Arsenal, a bundle of sample packs for Ableton Live by Puremagnetik.
A variety of detailed Buchla, Casio and Moog synthesizer programs.
Synth Arsenal features
- B- System – A richly programmed library of Buchla leads & basses from the synth arsenal of Richard Lainhart.
- Opus – A collection of multichannel programs exploring the lush analog string, brass and organ sounds of the Moog Opus 3.
- Phaseform Volume 1 & 2 – A captivating library based on Casio’s Phase Distortion technology of the CZ-1, SK-1 and VL-Tone classics.
Food For Live – Synth Arsenal is available to purchase for £17.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Food For Live – Synth Arsenal
Puremagnetik has announced the release of B-System: Basses and Leads, a sample pack featuring the sounds of Richard Lainhart’s Buchla 200e/Haken Continuum system.
From the synthesizer arsenal of Richard Lainhart comes the second volume in Puremagnetik’s Buchla 200e series. B-System: Basses & Leads includes a richly programmed library of instruments and looped clips recorded from Lainhart’s Buchla 200e/Haken Continuum system, all expertly edited and formatted for maximum playability and expression.
B-System Basses & Leads for Ableton Live contains a collection of 20 advanced multisample Instrument Racks and over 30 looped Live Clips of preprogrammed material, each one expertly tailored with effects and advanced Macro controls.
The Kontakt and Logic versions of B-System Basses & Leads comes with 20 multisampled 200e instruments and a collection of Apple Loops that easily integrate and tempo-sync to the host. For Kontakt users, each instrument has been uniquely programmed with a custom KSP GUI for instant tweakability.
B-System Basses and Leads features
- Over 1000 24-bit Buchla 200e samples.
- 20 expertly programmed multisampled instruments.
- Over 30 Ableton Live Clips with integrated Macros and effects.
- Over 30 Apple SIAL loops.
- Custom Kontakt KSP GUI and native Kontakt effects.
B-System: Basses and Leads is available now for Puremagnetik subscribers (subscriptions starting at $5.75USD/month).
More information: Puremagnetik / B-System: Basses and Leads