Jewel Audio has released Circle, a new soundset for Native Instruments Massive.
Circle is both inspiration and impeccable source for “bread&butter”-sounds: Programmed by Richard Lichten (aka Chris Knapp) and “inspired” by the variety and playability of hardware synth presets, Circle offers 200 expressive and innovative sounds useable for all genres.
From electric arpeggios to deep basses to “electronic” choirs, from club & classical leads to movie-like effect sounds, from complete morphing ambient soundscapes to “real” guitars, Circle truly uses Massive …. massively !
- More than 200 carefully designed presets, ordered with Massive Sound Browser system.
- Ruthless use of all of Massive sound shaping possibilities, like effects, unisono and waveshaping.
- Extensive use of Massive macro possibilities, allowing deep soundshaping, with 4-6 Macros per patch.
- Six categories: Basses, Keys, Leads, Sequences, Effects, Pads.
- Basses: from deep electronic to fm and waveshaping basses to “nearly acoustic” comb filter variants.
- Keys: from house “hits” to classic key sounds to pseudo-real instruments.
- Leads: from soft vintage leads to harder electronic leads to hoover sounds, using Massive’s excellent Unisono.
- Pads: from vintage strings and organs to house pads and club strings to waveshaping moving digital pads.
- Effects: from industrial ambient moving atmospheres to medieval ambiences to movie ghost wails.
- Sequences: from innovative waveshaping moving sounds over classical arpeggios to slow ambient one-key-songs.
Jewel Audio Circle is available to purchase for the introductory price of $25 USD until 10 March, 2010 (regular price $39 USD).
Circle Free Edition, a collection of 35 patches from the Circle soundset, is available to download at no cost.
More information: Jewel Audio / Circle
Nucleus SoundLab has released Tempest, a patchset for the semi-modular Albino 3 by Rob Papen.
Tempest is a carefully crafted source for electronic bread and butter sounds as well as a source of inspiration for darker, harder and ambient electronic styles. Tempest is loaded with a collection of widely usable sounds using Albino’s unique features: Evocative, moving digital soundtrack fx, electronic-style biting arpeggiators, pseudo-real instruments, and beautiful moving digital pads. Special attention has been given to make the sounds as playable, expressive and dynamic as they can be.
Totally unique to Tempest is a whole section devoted to loop treatments. By inserting Albino as an effect, you can use its amazing filters, effects and complex modulations as a monstrous filterbank to turn drumloops or any other source into twisted rhythmic electronic percussion or atmospheres.
- 228 Presets for Albino 3 (by Richard Lichten).
- All presets are organized by type.
- Includes a wide selection of unique Albino FX treatments.
- Compatible with both Mac and PC.
Tempest for Albino 3 is available for electronic distribution for 23.95 EUR. (NSL customers receive 10% off their order).
A demo bank with 20 patches is available for download.
Visit Nucleus SoundLab for more information and demo mp3s.
Nucleus SoundLab has released Lineage, a high-quality universal refill consisting of 320 presets for the award-winning Korg Legacy Edition.
Through dedicated work of sound designer Richard Lichten, the possibilities of these beautiful instruments are revealed for the first time, providing you with an exceptional arsenal of sounds for some of the best synthesizers ever.
- 128 Legacy Cell presets
- 128 MS-20 Presets
- 64 Polysix Presets
Lineage for Korg Legacy is available now for electronic distribution for 29.95 Euro. A demo bank is available for free download.
Visit Nucleus SoundLab for more information, mp3 demos and a link to download the free demo bank.
Nucleus SoundLab has released Butterfly Effect, a new patchset for Image-Line Sytrus.
Sound Designer Richard Lichten has concentrated on complex moving and biting sounds – well-suited for uptempo electronic genres. Also included are more subdued sounds suitable for ambient work. Finally, a selection of pseudo-plucked and orchestral patches are included which would work well in many pop/rock productions.
- 120 patches for use in Sytrus
- Covers a wide-variety of styles
- Presets distributed both in .fxb format and .fst – thus fully compatible with both the VSTi and the Fruity version of Sytrus
Butterfly Effect is available now for electronic distribution and costs 19.95 EUR (10% discount for NSL customers)
Visit Nucleus SoundLab for more information, mp3 demos and a free demo bank of 16 presets.