Sounds To Sample has released the Riemann Kollektion 9 feat. Popof sample library.
Regular Beatport chart-topper Popof teams up with Riemann boss Florian Meindl to produce 400+MB of chunky minimal-tech beats, deep basslines, evolving synths, twisted vox and FX built for late-night techno excursions.
Totalling 251 loops and one-shots, Riemann serve up a prime selection of world-class pared-down beats, basses, synths and percussion packed with sonic warmth, depth and detail – surfing the crest of the zeitgeist techno wave in ways other labels can only dream of.
Riemann Kollektion 9 feat. Popof is available to purchase for €22.95 EUR.
More information: Sounds To Sample / Riemann Kollektion 9 feat. Popof
Sounds To Sample has released Tech House Beats feat. Daso, a new sample library in the Riemann Kollektion series.
Riemann return for the eighth instalment of their best-selling series, this time enlisting Daso to man the controls alongside label boss Florian Meindl, featuring 450MB of deep techno loops and hits.
Riemann once again reinforce their position as a cutting-edge go-to imprint for techno and tech-house sounds, demonstrating they clearly have their finger on the pulse: snarling analogue basslines, tough tech drum workouts, deep melodic synths and keys, FX and more, all equally at home in the main room or on the deeper dancefloor.
Tech House Beats feat. Daso features
- 212 loops and one-shots.
- All loops are tempo-synced at 125bpm and key-labeled where applicable.
- All loops are presented in industry standard 24-bit Wav format.
Tech House Beats feat. Daso is available from Sounds To Sample for 22.49 EUR.
More information: Sounds To Sample / Tech House Beats feat. Daso
Sounds To Sample has released Riemann Kollektion 7 – TechHouse Beats, a new sample pack in the Riemann Kollektion series.
The Riemann imprint returns for its seventh sterling outing featuring 380+MB of deep, tech-tinged loops and hits from label founder Florian Meindl and guest producers, the Berlin-based pared-down techno purveyors Pan-Pot.
The Riemann Kollektion has become a turn-to brand for the freshest tech-house samples around, and in the Pan-Pot edition the mix of quality and usability reaches a zenith.
Riemann Kollektion 7 – TechHouse Beats features
- 285 24-bit Wav loops and one-shots.
- Includes beats (as many as five variants for each), Clap/Snare loops, Hi-Hat loops, Kick loops, No-kick loops, Percussion loops, Bass loops plus detailed Background loops – a vinyl and found-sound miscellany to bulk the mix. One-shots, stacked with kicks, hats and layered clap / snare combos.
- Bonus folder ‘Eruptions’: longer DJ-friendly Wav tools designed for breakdowns or lead lines, with the emphasis on over-time change: with opening filters, building reverbs and spiraling delays to build tension as the loops develop.
- Loops are all tempo and key-labeled for your ease.
Riemann Kollektion 7 – TechHouse Beats is available to purchase for 24.99 EUR.
More information: Sounds To Sample / Riemann Kollektion 7 – TechHouse Beats
Sounds To Sample has announced the release of Riemann Kollektion 6 – TechHouse Beats, a new sample pack by Florian Meindl.
Florian Meindl’s Riemann Kollektion returns with a vengeance in its latest Tech-House sample outing featuring 400+MB of pulsing 4×4 beats, tantalising tops, spacey percussion, lush synthetics, pulsating bass and one shots featuring sounds from its guest producer, mainroom techno trailblazer Dapayk.
Riemann Kollektion 6 – TechHouse Beats features
- 416.7MB content, 249 x 24-bit one-shot Wavs and loops. Includes digital booklet.
- Dapayk Guest Samples – Stripped drum lines, raw techie and minimal grooves, glitched tweeter-greeters, blown-up basslines, FX and one-shots from the Mo`s Ferry main man.
- TechHouse Loops – 100+ pounding bass loops, juicy bigroom beats, galloping clap/snare loops, hi-hat loops and kick loops – constructed to the exacting Riemann production standards for warmth, depth and air. Full beat loops are offered with variants for added flexibility. All loops key and tempo labeled.
- One Shots – 45 deep and dirty kicks, layered hats and clap/snare combos – all primed for the mainroom rig.
- FX – Raw, righteous creaks, flips and whirrs – ideal background ambience setters and transition effectors.
- Expansion Tracks – 8 or 16 bar loops with pre-mixed modulated effects that can be laid under a kick and a bassline to offer fundamental soundbeds with pre-automated effects.
Riemann Kollektion 6 – TechHouse Beats is available to purchase for 24.99 EUR.
More information: Sounds To Sample / Riemann Kollektion 6 – TechHouse Beats
Sounds To Sample has released Riemann Kollektion 5 – Tech-House Beats, a new sample library by Shlomi Aber and Florian Meindl.
Cementing their unrivaled reputation for forward-thinking sample products, Riemann Kollektion enlist the services of Cocoon’s Shlomi Aber for the latest in their revered Tech-House beats series.
Possibly the first collection ever to introduce 5.1 surround beat and top loops, the library features a massive 600mb+ of Florian Meindl and Aber’s signature beats, bass, tops and fx alongside a crisp selection of kicks, hats, percussion and snares. As always, all samples are encoded in industry standard 24-bit format and range from 123 to 126 bpm.
As a long time exponent of an all analogue signal path, Shlomi Aber’s guest samples ooze the warmth and subtle distortion one would come to expect of such devices. With sounds saturated in signature Pultec eq warmth and Manley compression slam, the loops and hits are lovingly processed to allow just enough room for further digital manipulation in your own studio.
Never has tech-house been made with such care and detail. Not only is this a sampling first in the genre, it may well be the finest collection of the year so far..
The Riemann Kollektion 5 – Tech-House Beats is available to purchase for $34.99 USD.
More information: Sounds To Sample / Riemann Kollektion 5 – Tech-House Beats
Sounds To Sample has released Riemann Kollektion 4 – Tech-House Beats, a new sample library by Florian Meindl and Ramon Tapia.
Riemann Kollektion mark their eagerly anticipated return, pushing sampling boundaries with the fourth release in their exclusive series, featuring guest beats from Great Stuff’s Ramon Tapia.
Riemann 4 is back in bigroom tech-house territory with a 250+MB of pared down drumloops, tops, one-shots, background ambience, bassline, percussive grooves and construction kits.
Ranging from 124-128bpm, all the sounds are offered as 24-bit Wav files, and catagorised in unique folders, such as sub-kick loops, found sound ambience, track-starting expansion loops, as well as Ramon Tapia’s personal selection of drum hits, loops and construction kits.
Riemann Kollektion 4 – Tech-House Beats features
- Drums – 43 all-new beats categorised as sub-kick, percussion, no-kick (tops) loops and Florian Meindl’s extended track-starting expansion tracks.
- Bass loops – 22 tight and subby track wobblers split evenly between Florian and Ramon.
- Background loops – Esoteric found sounds from the producer’s DJ travels around the world, custom edited into bpm matched loops.
- Construction Kits – Two full construction kits at 126 and 127bpm with a variety of inspirational production tools.
- FX – A carefully selected bounty of sweeps and lifts, programmed from scratch.
- And much more… – An array of claps, hats, tribal percussive loops, synth loops, bleepy analogue electronica and much more residing in a special ‘Various’ folder.
Riemann Kollektion 4 is available to purchase for 24.99 EUR.
More information: Sounds To Sample / Riemann Kollektion 4
Sounds To Sample has released Riemann Kollektion 3 – TechHouse Beats, a new sample library featuring sounds by Format:B.
In each of our collections we invite a special selected producer who established his or her name in the scene already with several successful and well-known music productions. For our first release we could commit Berlin based Florian Meindl to deliver state of the art loops and hits. For the second one Martin Eyerer delivered the guest samples and this time it is Format:B from Berlin.
Format:B is a very successful Techno & Tech-house liveact, they play in the best clubs like Berghain and run their own label called Formatik. They delivered awsome 114MB of loops which represent their unique signature sound.
As always, Florian Meindl adds his own flavours with his unique blend of fx, drum hits and groovy, percussive drum and tops loops at a variety of tempos (122-126bpm).
Riemann Kollektion 3 – TechHouse Beats features
- Drums — 48 beats, including stripped kick, hat and snare plus a choice selection of one-shots to kick-start the groove.
- Percussive loops — The cream of the crop – 44 deep, dirty, tribal-tinged workouts.
- FX & noise loops — 55+ background noise, vinyl, disko and twisted vox loops and lo-fi percussionisms.
- Basslines — 26 tight tech basslines, wooden woofer-wakers and wonky bassleads.
- One-shot FX — Awesome selection of sweeps, swoops, white noise bursts, wobbles, breaths and lazers.
- All 273 24-bit Wav loops are tempo labeled for your ease with most loops presented at 125 and 126bpm.
Riemann Kollektion 3 – TechHouse Beats is available to purchase for 24.90 EUR.
More information: Sounds To Sample / Riemann Kollektion 3 – TechHouse Beats