Sounds To Sample has released Riemann Kollektion 4 – Tech-House Beats, a new sample library by Florian Meindl and Ramon Tapia.
Riemann Kollektion mark their eagerly anticipated return, pushing sampling boundaries with the fourth release in their exclusive series, featuring guest beats from Great Stuff’s Ramon Tapia.
Riemann 4 is back in bigroom tech-house territory with a 250+MB of pared down drumloops, tops, one-shots, background ambience, bassline, percussive grooves and construction kits.
Ranging from 124-128bpm, all the sounds are offered as 24-bit Wav files, and catagorised in unique folders, such as sub-kick loops, found sound ambience, track-starting expansion loops, as well as Ramon Tapia’s personal selection of drum hits, loops and construction kits.
Riemann Kollektion 4 – Tech-House Beats features
- Drums – 43 all-new beats categorised as sub-kick, percussion, no-kick (tops) loops and Florian Meindl’s extended track-starting expansion tracks.
- Bass loops – 22 tight and subby track wobblers split evenly between Florian and Ramon.
- Background loops – Esoteric found sounds from the producer’s DJ travels around the world, custom edited into bpm matched loops.
- Construction Kits – Two full construction kits at 126 and 127bpm with a variety of inspirational production tools.
- FX – A carefully selected bounty of sweeps and lifts, programmed from scratch.
- And much more… – An array of claps, hats, tribal percussive loops, synth loops, bleepy analogue electronica and much more residing in a special ‘Various’ folder.
Riemann Kollektion 4 is available to purchase for 24.99 EUR.
More information: Sounds To Sample / Riemann Kollektion 4
Sounds To Sample has released Riemann Kollektion 3 – TechHouse Beats, a new sample library featuring sounds by Format:B.
In each of our collections we invite a special selected producer who established his or her name in the scene already with several successful and well-known music productions. For our first release we could commit Berlin based Florian Meindl to deliver state of the art loops and hits. For the second one Martin Eyerer delivered the guest samples and this time it is Format:B from Berlin.
Format:B is a very successful Techno & Tech-house liveact, they play in the best clubs like Berghain and run their own label called Formatik. They delivered awsome 114MB of loops which represent their unique signature sound.
As always, Florian Meindl adds his own flavours with his unique blend of fx, drum hits and groovy, percussive drum and tops loops at a variety of tempos (122-126bpm).
Riemann Kollektion 3 – TechHouse Beats features
- Drums — 48 beats, including stripped kick, hat and snare plus a choice selection of one-shots to kick-start the groove.
- Percussive loops — The cream of the crop – 44 deep, dirty, tribal-tinged workouts.
- FX & noise loops — 55+ background noise, vinyl, disko and twisted vox loops and lo-fi percussionisms.
- Basslines — 26 tight tech basslines, wooden woofer-wakers and wonky bassleads.
- One-shot FX — Awesome selection of sweeps, swoops, white noise bursts, wobbles, breaths and lazers.
- All 273 24-bit Wav loops are tempo labeled for your ease with most loops presented at 125 and 126bpm.
Riemann Kollektion 3 – TechHouse Beats is available to purchase for 24.90 EUR.
More information: Sounds To Sample / Riemann Kollektion 3 – TechHouse Beats