Sample Magic has announced MIDI Elements: Mainroom Riffs & Arps 2, a collection of anthemic MIDI melodics built for the mainroom.
101 essential MIDI motifs designed for peak time dancefloor action. Primed to inject energy into the biggest EDM anthems, the collection merges the best of electro and progressive for the ultimate finger-on-the-pulse inspiration.
Packed with turbo-charged riffs, searing hooks and euphoric arps, this long-awaited second volume delivers 101 all-new track-starting tools to rival the biggest tracks of 2013.
And because each one is a MIDI file you have the ultimate freedom to choose your own sounds, change the key of the loop, edit the tempo, notation, velocity, length and more. But most importantly, it offers you the opportunity to personalise each progression and melody to make them completely unique.
The MIDI pack is available to purchase for £9.90 GBP.
More information: Sample Magic / Mainroom Riffs & Arps 2
Sample Magic has announced the release of MIDI Elements: Mainroom Riffs & Arps, a MIDI library featuring 101 supercharged riffs and arpeggios for the mainroom.
Supercharge your progressive, electro and tech-house tracks with 101 scorching arpeggios and rapturous riffs custom-programmed for hands-in-the-air euphoria.
Packed with infectious hooky riffs and ecstasy-charged arpeggios, the collection expertly blends the best of melodic tech-house, incessant progressive and hook-heavy electro. The result? Song-starting loop after song-starting loop.
And because each one is a MIDI file you have the ultimate freedom to choose your own sounds, change the key of the loop, edit the tempo, notation, velocity, length and more. Most importantly, it offers you the opportunity to personalise each progression and melody to make them completely unique.
All files are key-labeled to make choosing the right file even easier.
The MIDI pack costs £9.90 GBP.
More information: Sample Magic / MIDI Elements: Mainroom Riffs & Arps
Organic Loops’ Frontline Producer has released Sampled Bass Ultimate Collection, a bass guitar sample library.
Whether you’re looking for quick inspiration or the patch that allows you to create your own line, this pack has all bases covered.
Carefully and lovingly recorded, we have chosen only the best combination of instruments, vintage cabinets, mics, class A pre amps and compressors to take us into the digital Domain.
The pack aims to give maximum inspiration and total Creativity for the Pro-Producer of today.
Sampled Bass Ultimate Collection features
- ~1GB loops and patches, recorded at 24bit and between 130-175 bpm.
- Samples in three or four different keys to give you as much flexibility as possible, including ghost notes.
- 2, 4, 8 bar loops, filtered and effected loops and some fantastic patches to make your own bass lines with.
- Includes 315 bass loops, 13 bass fx riffs, 18 filtered 8th note loops, 18 cranked 8th note loops, 18 8th note loops, 18 bass major chord hits, 18 bass minor chords, 3 bass multisampled instruments, 1 pulls multisampled instrument, 1 slaps multisampled instrument, 13 harmonic hits, and 315 REX2 files.
The sample library is available from Loopmasters for £29.95 GBP.
More information: Organic Loops / Sampled Bass Ultimate Collection
Industrial Strength Records has released Gabba Riff, a sample pack made to celebrate 20 years of hardcore music in the true spirit of the 90′s hardcore Gabba rave style.
Industrial Strength goes back in time yet again to supply you with more then enough Gabba Riffs to keep the party going. So get your glow sticks and whistles out again cause the fun is about to start.
If your looking for Dirty analog old school hardcore riffs to take you back to the days of old, there is no need to look any where else. Gabba Riff is Ruffa and Tuffa. There is no other! We had to throw that in!
Gabba Riff features
- 500 MB of fast riffs and chunky bass lines that are great for U.K. Hardcore, Happy Hardcore and up tempo Gabba music.
- The riff loops are clearly labeled and keyed so you can easily use them.
- Each set of Gabba Riffs and bass lines were made across 3 tempos to fit with perfectly Gabba 909. The temps are 170,180 and 200 Bpm.
- Gabba Riff was created with loads of analog keyboards from the ISR studios.
- All the samples in this pack are formatted in Apple loops for totally ease of use.
Gabba Riff is available to purchase for £9.95 GBP.
More information: Industrial Strength / Gabba Riff
Related: electric piano
, Equinox Sounds
, samples and sound libraries
, Smash Up The Studio
, Steve Burton
Posted in news
on Nov 23, 2011
Equinox Sounds has released MIDI Keys: Keyboard Riffs of the 60′s & 70′s Vol 2, a piano MIDI chord progressions library by Smash Up The Studio.
You’ll find three awesome MIDI Construction Kits and stacks of loops, performed with breathtaking authenticity and in the styles of some of the huge artists of the era.
Following its best-selling predecessor, this pack also concentrates on those truly memorable chord progressions that never seem to go out of date. Timeless riffs that slot seamlessly into many of todays popular styles.
There are loops designed for acoustic piano, also loops for some of the classic electric pianos of the time such as the Fender Rhodes and Wurlitzer piano and also the Hohner D6 Clavinet and Hammond organ.
Keyboard Riffs of the 60′s & 70′s Vol 2 features
- 3 MIDI Construction Kits and 70 loops ranging from 4 to 16 bars in length.
- Covers various musical styles including Soul, Funk, Jazz, Rock and Pop.
- Not limited to specific sounds but can use the plug-in of your choice to play back each loop, as well as performing countless other editing permutations.
- A selection of loops are featured in the Loop demo. All MIDI files are tempo-labelled.
- All loops are Royalty-free and have been composed and performed by Steve Burton, exclusively for Smash Up The Studio.
MIDI Keys: Keyboard Riffs of the 60′s & 70′s Vol 2 is available to purchase for $29.95 USD.
More information: Equinox Sounds / Keyboard Riffs of the 60′s & 70′s Vol 2
Sonoma Wire Works has released version 2.6 of RiffWorks Standard, a software for recording and sharing music for Windows and Mac.
Capture ideas at the moment of inspiration. Create songs easily with drums and effects. Collaborate online with musicians around the world (free for a limited time). Cast tunes to an enthusiastic online community.
RiffWorks (Mac/Win) makes playing, recording and sharing music fun!
Changes in RiffWorks Standard v2.6
- Drag and drop layers to rearrange, or drag to another riff to copy.
- Compatible with the most recent OS versions: Windows 7, Vista, XP SP3, MacOS 10.6, 10.5, 10.4.
- Compatible with the lastest Amp Model plugins: IK Multimedia Amplitube 3, Line 6 Pod Farm 2, Studio Devil Amp Modeller Pro and VGA II, NI Guitar Rig 4, Overloud TH-1, and many more.
- Additional free InstantDrummer demo content from Discrete Drums and DrumCore is available in the Sonoma Wire Works online store.
- RiffLink Online Collaboration Updates:
- RiffLink code has been rewritten for much improved speed, performance and reliability.
- Layer and Riff order is preserved in collaborations.
- Loading a collaboration shows progress of synchronization with the server.
- Active Collaborations panel shows a JOIN button in viewable collaborations, and a FULL button while 4 players are actively collaborating.
- Riff Notes are now saved correctly in collaborations.
- Importing riffs or songs from locally saved RiffWorks files to RiffLink has been improved.
- If you become disconnected from RiffLink, warnings are properly given to keep you from adding more content until you reconnect.
- Streaming of InstantDrummers that you don’t own, while collaborating with users who own them, is working better and faster.
- Saving a Riff locally that includes an InstantDrummer that you own will include the InstantDrummer content and settings locally.
- Saving a Riff locally that includes an InstantDrummer that you streamed, but do not own, removes the drummer settings and the content is replaced with the demo InstantDrummer. These settings are restored when you purchase the InstantDrummer.
- Duplicating another person’s Riff that contains an InstantDrummer that you do not own will replace the drummer on your computer with the demo drummer.
- RiffLink Membership Changes
- RiffWorks T4 v2.6 will require a RiffLink Membership.
- RiffWorks Standard v2.6 includes 60 days free RiffLink Membership.
- RiffLink Membership fee is now priced at $10.
- With the release of v2.6, earlier versions of RiffWorks will no longer be able to connect to RiffLink.
- Many additional minor improvements.
RiffWorks Standard is available to purchase for $129 USD. The update is free for current users. RiffWorks T4 (free) will be updated soon.
More information: Sonoma Wire Works / RiffWorks Standard
Equinox Sounds has announced the release of Modern Acoustic Guitar, a downloadable collection featuring acoustic guitar licks, chord progressions and riffs that are suitable for a wide variety of modern music styles like Urban, Pop, Lounge, Chill Out, RnB, Soul, etc.
The guitar was recorded with a large diaphragm condenser as well as a direct-in, both signals going through a tube pre-amp. Then the two tracks were mixed and EQed. We tried to leave a clean signal without too much reverb so the end-user can add FX to their liking.
This collection includes 150 acoustic guitar loops as well as the drum loops that you can hear in the demo as a bonus. All loops are at 24-Bit/44.1 kHz and organized by key and tempo so you can mix and match or layer them to make full guitar phrases.
Modern Acoustic Guitar features
- 150 acoustic guitar loops + 15 bonus drum loops.
- Formats: ACID/WAV and Apple Loops.
- BPM and key information included.
- BPM range: 65-120 BPM.
- 1.44 GB uncompressed content, 44.1kHz / 24 bit / Stereo.
- All Royalty Free.
Modern Acoustic Guitar is available to purchase as a download for $19.95 USD.
More information: Equinox Sounds / Modern Acoustic Guitar
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Jan 23, 2008
PowerFX has released World Loop Spice Rack, a sample library containing 1,220 melodic and percussive loops and riffs of authentic ethnic instruments from Africa, Australia, China, India and the Middle East.
World Loop Spice Rack features
- Arabic Percussion: Bendir, Bolone, Darbouka, Karkabou, Rai Percussion ensemble, Tabakai, Takhalt, Zalamit, Frame drum, Dumbek.
- Indian Percussion: Tabla, Dholak, Bass Dholak, Ganjira, Udu, Mridangram.
- African Percussion: Djembe, Talking Drum, Log drum, Crash box.
- Australasian Percussion: Clap Sticks, Monkey drum, Knee drum.
- World drumset: From West Africa and the Caribbean.
- African Instruments: Marimba, Mbira, Eygptian Lute, Vocals.
- Middle Eastern: Kamenche, Rabab, Setar, Tar, Jimbash Saz, Riq.
- Chinese Instruments: Pipa, Di Zi, Jing Ho (One String Peking Opera Violin), Gu Zheng (Chinese zither), Rehu (string violin).
- Indian Instruments: Sarod, Sitar, Surbahar, Pungi, Vocals.
- Also included: Digeridoo, Charango, Berimbau, Bouzuki.
- All loops are acidized wav files in 16 bit 44.1 with tempo and key (when applicable) information in the file name.
- Size: Download 598 MB (.RAR) uncompressed 890 MB.
World Loop Spice Rack is available for $79 USD.
Visit PowerFX for more information and audio demos.
Btw, I don’t know what the guys at PowerFX were thinking when they came up with that cover… Ah, see Bil’s comment below. The old cover is no more. Nice job guys!