Rob Chiarelli is offering the Synth Buss Lite signal processing effect plug-in for free for a limited time.
Our warmest wishes for a very happy holiday season filled with happiness, peace & joy.
Please enjoy a free copy of our new SynthBussLite plugin as our gift to you.
Synth Buss Lite features
- Signal processor designed to help create a more modern and exciting keyboard sound.
- The sound, balance and feel of your mixes will be improved quickly, easily and musically.
- Ideal for piano, Rhodes, Wurlitzer, organ, and synth.
Use coupon PEACEONEARTH at checkout to receive the plug-in for free. This offer expires December 31st, 2014.
More information: Final Mix Software
Rob Chiarelli has released Mix Buss Lite, an Signature Series effect plug-in designed for mixing.
The three most common questions I am asked are:
- “How can I get my mixes to sound like a record?”
- “How can I get my mixes to be LOUD without sounding over-compressed?“
- “How do you get the bottom end right?”
My new Mix Buss Plug-ins are the answer. For years, mix engineers have been using certain signal chains, compressors and EQ’s to infuse magic into their mixes. A simple, easy to use version of this is now available in my new Mix Buss Lite Plug-in.
Do these plug-ins sound great on everything? Actually, yes. They do. If they didn’t, I wouldn’t put my name on them. Simple as that.
Mix Buss Lite for Windows and Mac (32/64-bit, VST/AU) is available to purchase for $19 USD.
More information: Mix Buss Lite