Sounds For Synth has announced the release of Electronic for Predator, a collection of 128 presets for Rob Papen’s Predator programmed by Rob Lee.
The Electronic soundset for Rob Papen’s Predator and Reason RE Version features 128 presets programmed by Rob Lee. The sounds in this pack lean more toward Old Skool House and Techno. There are Arps, Basses, Chords, Leads, Pads and Sequences making this a great addition pack for Predator.
Bot the VST version of the soundset and the Reason RE version of the soundset, are included with the purchase!
The soundset is available to purchase for $38.75 USD.
More information: Sounds For Synth / Electronic for Predator
Synpase Audio has annonced that the installation programs for DUNE 1.4 have been updated for both Mac OS X and Windows.
Changes in DUNE 1.4 installers
- Mac OS X: Synapse DUNE is now digitally signed for Apple’s Gatekeeper secure download system, in order to comply with OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion. This allows a smooth installation without workarounds when Gatekeeper is activated.
- Windows: Both the 32- and 64-bit versions have been updated to allow DUNE to work after installation into restricted user accounts. Previously this would require to run the host DAW with administrator priviliges, which is no longer necessary.
Dune is currently available to purchase for $99 USD, including two bonus soundsets by Rob Lee in the Synapse Audio Christmas Sale (ends December 31st, 2012).
The update is available in the service area for all registered users.
More information: Synapse Audio / Dune
, instrument plugins
, Rob Lee
, Synapse Audio
Posted in news
on Dec 08, 2012
Synapse Audio has launched its Holiday Sale, offering its Dune, Hydra and EKS Pro synthesizer plug-ins for Windows and Mac at a discount.
Get the DUNE synthesizer instrument at over 25% off the regular price.
Synapse Audio Holiday Sale
- Dune flagship VST/AU synthesizer developed for the needs of professional music producers + 2 bonus soundsets by Rob Lee for $99 USD.
- Hydra highly versatile multi-model synth, capable of anything from huge, beautiful stereo pads to vivid leads, nice bell sounds, and violent sub basses for $39 USD.
- EKS Pro dedicated kick drum synthesizer with 6 unique sound synthesis models for $29 USD.
All plugin licenses are crossplatform (Mac/PC), comprise VST and AU, as well as 32- and 64-bit versions.
The Holiday Sale ends December 31st, 2012.
More information: Synapse Audio
Rob Lee Music has announced that its DIVA EDM soundset for u-he’s DIVA software synthesizer is discounted for a limited time.
DIVA EDM A for the U-HE vst synthesizer contains 64 high quality presets geared toward the EDM producer programmed by Rob Lee.
Basses, Chords, Leads and Pads, they’re all in there.
The DIVA EDM soundset is available to purchase for £8 GBP until August 31st, 2012. Use coupon code DVA01 at checkout to take advantage of this offer.
More information: Rob Lee / DIVA EDM
KV331 Audio has announced the Rob Lee EDM Expansion Pack 1 soundset for the SynthMaster virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
The expansion pack contains 100 new high quality presets designed by Rob Lee, in the following categories:
- 7 Arps.
- 17 Basses.
- 13 Chords.
- 24 Leads.
- 19 Pads.
- 1 Pluck.
- 14 Sequences.
- 5 Synths.
Rob Lee EDM Expansion Pack 1 is available to purchase for registered users of SynthMaster 2.5, priced at $25 USD. During February, this expansion pack is bundled with new SynthMaster 2.5 ‘Standard’ license purchases.
More information: KV331 Audio
KV331 Audio has released version 2.5 of SynthMaster, a semi-modular synthesizer and effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
With version 2.5, SynthMaster becomes a cross-platform plug-in running on Windows (32/64 bits) and Mac OSX (32 bits) operating systems in VST and AU formats.
The latest version comes with 400 new factory presets, while introducing new filter types, improved filter algorithms with pre/inside/post distortion routings, stereo oscillators with improved unison, vector synthesis with 2D envelopes, sample playback (SFZ) synthesis, improved arpeggiator, improved modulation architecture, improved easy parameters, online preset browser, multiple skins, flexible effects routing, improved effects as well as 3 new effects: Phaser, Ensemble and Compressor.
Changes in SynthMaster v2.5
- Cross-platform VST & AU: SynthMaster 2.5 now runs as a VST instrument/effect on both Windows and Mac OSX, and as an Audio Unit instrument/effect on Mac OSX.
- 400 New Factory Presets: SynthMaster 2.5 comes with 400 new factory presets from a world class team of sound designers: BigTone, Ümit ‘Insigna’ Uy, Frank ‘Xenox’ Neumann, Teoman Pasinlioglu, Mr Shoufuku and Brian ‘Xenos’ Lee.
- Improved Filter Algorithms: The ‘analog’ filter models have been improved to better model the analog ladder filter. The ‘digital’ filters on the other hand have been rewritten from scratch for better VA sound.
- Before/After/Inside Filter Distortion: Custom distortion stage added into the filters so that signals can be distorted before, after or even inside the filter. With this flexibility, it is now possible to create screaming sounds using the filters in SynthMaster.
- ‘Multimode’ Filters: With the new ‘multimode’ filter type, it is now possible to switch from Lowpass to Bandpass to Highpass filter types continously using the ‘filter mode’ parameter. For analog multimode filters, it is even possible to change the slope of the filter continously from 0 db/oct to 24 db/oct using the ‘continous slope’ parameter.
- ‘Dual’ Filters: With the new ‘dual’ filter type, it is now possible to run two multimode filters simultaneously, either in parallel, or in series. The mix ratios between the filters, and the topology (parallel/series) between them can be changed continuosly, as well as the modes and cutoff frequencies of the filters.
- Vector Synthesis: A new ‘vector’ oscillator type has been added to add support for vector synthesis in SynthMaster.
- 2D Envelopes: A new envelope generator type called “XY envelope” is added, so that line segments between points in 2 dimensions can be used to generate 2 dimensional envelope signals. XY Envelopes can be used not only for modulating “vector” oscillator x/y indexes, but also for all other voice parameters within SynthMaster.
- Sample Playback (SFZ) Synthesis: A new “sample playback” oscillator type has been added so that SFZ files can be played back. It is also possible with version 2.5 to generate SFZ files by dragging and dropping multiple WAV/AIFF samples onto an oscillator waveform display.
- Stereo Oscillators with Improved Unison: Oscillators in SynthMaster 2.5 have now stereo output. With the new “voices”, “pan spread” and “detune spread” parameters, each basic/wavescanning oscillator can have its own unison settings which eliminates the need to enable unison for all voice elements.
- Improved Arpeggiator: The number of steps in the arpeggiator is increased to 32, while classic arpeggiator modes such as up, down, updown, downup and as played are added as well. Drag and drop of MIDI files onto the arpeggiator display is also possible now so that monophonic/polyphonic sequences can be imported into the arpeggiator.
- Improved Modulation Architecture: The modulation architecture has been vastly improved, so that now there are 3 modulation sources available for each modulation target. A modulation matrix with 64 slots is also added. The matrix has filtering as well so that targets for a specific source, or sources for a specific target can be filtered and shown on the user interface.
- Improved Easy Parameters: The easy parameters can now be globally linked to MIDI controllers, and they can be assigned automatically by SynthMaster.
- Online Preset Browser: Registered users can now upload their own presets to the online preset library, or browse and download presets created by other registered users; using the preset browser right inside the plug-in UI.
- Multiple Skins: SynthMaster 2.5 comes with 3 different skins in different color variations. Using the included user interface editor, users can not only customize the existing skins but also can create their own custom interfaces as well.
- Flexible Effects Routing: With version 2.5, there is no more the differentiation of layer/global effects. Each effect can be inserted on a layer or on one of the 2 global effect buses.
- Better Reverb: The reverb effect in SynthMaster 2.5 has been improved and now it is a high quality reverb with advanced parameters such as 2 band EQs for early/late reflections, early/late mix ratios, damping control, distance and room size.
- Better Delay: The delay effect in SynthMaster has been improved and now it contains a 2 band EQ and a custom distortion curve to filter and distort the delayed input signal.
- Better Distortion: The distortion effect in SynthMaster has been improved and now it contains 2 band EQs before/after the distortion stage and a custom distortion curve as well.
- New Effects: 3 new effecs are added to SynthMaster: 4/8/12/16 stage Phaser, 2-8 voice Ensemble, and Peak Compressor.
SynthMaster 2.5 is available to purchase for the introductory price of $99 USD until October 15th, 2011 (regular $129 USD). Academic licensing is also available for students, teachers and academics for $59 USD.
Following the release of SynthMaster 2.5, KV331 Audio will start releasing preset expansions for different genres. The first expansion pack will be Rob Lee’s House/EDM expansions, scheduled for release by the end of November 2011.
More information: KV331 Audio
Frantic Records has released Total Recall, a soundset for the Dune virtual synthesizer by Synapse Audio.
TOTAL RECALL for the brand new Synapse Dune synthesizer feature 128 top presets for Electro, Dance, House and Trance programmed by Rob Lee.
Tune your system with this excellent bunch of sounds.
Listen to an audio demo below.
Total Recall for Dune is available to purchase at the introductory price of £10.95 until 28 February, 2011 (40% off regular price).
More information: Frantic Records / Dune
Bassline Records has released Total Recall, a collection of patches for the Dune virtual synthesizer plug-in by Synapse Audio.
Here we have a brand new soundset for the newly released Synapse *DUNE* synthesizer.
The soundset contains 128 brand new presets programmed by Rob Lee.
Arps – Bass – Chords – Leads – Pads – Plucked Instruments – Synth and Sequences covering all aspects of Dance Music from Old Skool House and Techno to Electro House and Trance, it’s all in there.
Total Recall for Dune is available to purchase as a download for £18 GBP.
More information: Bassline Records