Tone2 Audiosoftware has announced the release of Rompler, a new soundset for the ElectraX synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Tone2′s ElectraX synthesizer instrument offers unlimited possibilities.
The Rompler soundset utilizes ElectraX’ powerful multi-layer capabilities with a rich blend of sampling and synthesis. This creative sound library features a selection of 200 breathtaking presets, new inspirational sounds that cover a wide spectrum of music styles and built to provide a wealth of inspiration.
The perfect companion when writing your new track, Rompler has it all! from evolving atmospheres, evocative pads, expressive pianos and jazzy organs, up to complex arpeggios, pumping beats and raw basses. All sounds are carefully tweaked for maximum inspiration, usability and ready to be used in your productions.
The soundset is available for purchase for 39 EUR incl. VAT.
More information: Tone2 / Rompler
Darker Digital has launched Rompulator, a virtual instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt, inspired by classic hardware romplers.
The Rompulator is a ROM-Synthesizer for NI Kontakt.
Rompulator is a ROM-synthesizer designed for multi-layer patches built from synthetic basses, brasses, strings, bells, choirs and more.
The carefully designed 49 synthetic instruments, functioning as the basis for Rompulator’s multi-layer patches, give Rompulator a wide range of sound design possibilities and a crystal clear modern sound.
- 200+ patches.
- Three layers per patch.
- Selection of 49 instruments per layer.
- One 3-band EQ and two filters per layer.
- Four filter types per layer (24dB LP, 12dB LP, 12dB HP, Phaser).
- Master FX Section: LP/HP, Delay, Reverb.
- Kontakt 4.2 and Kontakt 5 versions included. (Kontakt 5 Version uses the new K5 ladder filters).
Rompulator is available to purchase for the introductory price of $59 USD until January 1st, 2014 (regular $89 USD).
More information: Darker Digital
Luxonix has announced the release of Mini Sketcher, a rompler library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Mini Sketcher is a sample library for Kontakt of a Sound Module / Rompler.
It based on PCM Synthesizing Technology that have accumulated during 10 years by Ravity and Purity. Meet up more evolved rompler sounds.
Mini Sketcher features
- 100 .NKI Kontakt instrument presets for Kontakt 5.
- 6 sound categories: Keyboard, Guitar, Bass, Poly, Lead, Drum.
- 384 samples, 16 bit / 44.1 kHz .NCW format samples (Lossless compression).
- Easy to use GUI.
- Bread and butter Sound Module/Rompler sound.
- Minimized RAM usage, about 120 MB installed (compressed down from 250 MB) .
The Mini Sketcher library costs $19.90 USD. Requires Kontakt 5+ full version.
More information: Luxonix / Mini Sketcher
Sampleism has launched ToyBoy by Pluggotic, a rompler based on four sampled toy-keyboards with distinct sonics and soundsets.
64 PCM instruments can be played, and edited through two twin layers with multimode filtering, envelopes, retriggered lfos and fxs.
ToyBoy features several pianos, brasses, strings and keyboards, tuned and detuned synths, percussives like celesta, kalimba, vibes, bells, music boxes, xilophones as well as choir, hawaiian guitar, telephone tones, distorted guitar and pizzicato strings.
All instruments can be played raw, edited, filtered, detuned, enhanced with five effects, layered to build different sounds.
- Rompler/s+s synth for Kontakt 4.2.3 or newer versions.
- 64 raw lo-fi instruments, 30 looped. 584 16bit44100 waves, 152Mb.
- Varied sampling range for each keyboard, all sounds uniformed to 5 octaves.
- 5 effects, from cabinet and modulations to 9 ir stereo reverbs.
- Arpeggiator and quick tweaks section.
- Host-automated controls & midi-learn.
- Presets, 64 naked/original and 64 categorized presets (arp/key/pad).
- Includes ToyBeat: All drums, percussions and soundeffects from the four toy-keyboards in one instrument.
ToyBoy for Kontakt costs £7 GBP. It is also available bundled with Artifunkt in the Pluggotic Synth Bundle, priced at £9 GBP.
More information: Sampleism
reFX has released FX and Halloween expansion libraries for its Nexus2 rompler synthesizer for Windows and Mac.
With FX, Nexus provides sound effects, the essence of modern productions! 150+ state-of-the-art effect presets by Manuel Schleis. Great for electronic music genres, plus movie FX and trailers. Complex sounds with easy user controls. Try out the up/down lifters, impact hits, booms, drones, atmospheres, swooshes, slides, fx loops and arps. This is a great, all-inclusive package!
Halloween — Bats, Cats, Mad scientists and even the Count himself make an appearance in this free mini-expansion for all Nexus2 customers. You can find it in your purchase-history along the required 2.4.0 update. Happy Halloween.
reFX has also updated Nexus2 to version 2.4.0, including faster loading times.
Changes in Nexus v2.4.0
- Most presets load about twice as fast now! If you have a fast SSD, loading times are mostly instantenous, even with bigger presets.
- The mix-page had to be changed slightly. The oscillators are now on their own tab to make room for four additional layers (for a total of eight now) and four additional oscillators (also a total of eight now). Future exansions will utilize this. The free “Halloween”-Expansion already does this!
- The support-file now detects Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 correctly.
- Re-enabled the Live section. From now on updates are downloaded again.
- Removed invisible, but audible, MIDI-CC #7 and CC #11. A few users unintentionally used these and thus changed the output-volume.
- Fixed: Arp-glide was sometimes unintentionally enabled for some sequences at certain speeds and tempo.
- Fixed: The reverb would flutter very lightly under very specific circumstances and only with VERY low frequencies.
- Fixed: Minor bug-fixes and optimizations.
Nexus2 is available to purchase for 249 EUR. The FX expansion is 55 EUR, the Halloween expansion can be downloaded at no charge.
More information: reFX
Martin78 has released a free Roland U-220 / U-20 drum and fx sample pack, featuring sounds from the U-220 RS-PCM Sound Module.
The Roland U-220 is a simple 16-bit rompler, featuring 30-voice polyphony, 4MB ROM, and onboard reverb, chorus & delay effects.
Absolutely FREE, drum & fx samples from my Roland u-220 rompler module from 1989. It is rack version of Roland U-20 keyboard.
Provided sample pack includes additional latin and fx sounds from expansion card number 2. It contains all drum and fx samples with different pitches, effects off, long decay and relase set. Samples were originally recorded at 24bit 48khz by Motu 2408 mk2 interface, then denoised (removed few db of noise floor) and converted to 16bit.
The download is free at Martin78.
More information: Martin78 / Roland U-220
, effect plugins
, instrument plugins
Posted in news
on Dec 16, 2011 - 0 comments
Softrave & Syncersoft have released the Santa Discount pack, a limited time bundle of 4 plug-ins.
Santa Discount Pack
- Analog Techno Kick VSTi 3.0 PRO – Bass SUPER Kick Rompler empowered with HarmonicsBoosting psychoacoustic technology from Syncersoft.
- BassBooster VST – Revolutionary plugin to enrich bass harmonics.
- TapeHarmonizer VST 1.0 to create emulation of professional Reel to Reel sound that can make your sound warm and analog -like. With TapeHarmonizer you have control over 4 bands of frequencies.
- TapeFilter VST 1.0 – emulation of professional Reel to Reel sound that can make your sound warm and analog -like but still clear and brilliant. You can also play with filter to emulate frequency response of tape , to create special old tape effects, thats why filter controls have function midid learn. or you can use this plugin just as phat analog like filter.
The Santa Discount pack (Windows VST) is available to purchase for $80 USD / 60 EUR until January 16th, 2012 (50% off regular).
More information: Softrave