Knobster.org has released Keywriter, a freeware VST instrument for Windows PC.
Keywriter is a rompler that reproduce the sounds of a German typewriter «Erika». Can be used as a unusual rhythm machine, and as a tool for special effects.
- Full range of typewriter sounds.
- Stereo control.
- Drive control.
- Low CPU usage.
Visit Knobster.org for more information and a link to download Keywriter.
DSK Music has released DSK ChoirZ (beta), a freeware rompler VST instrument for Windows PC.
DSK ChoirZ (beta) features
- 3 Layers with 32 Choir & Pad sounds.
- ADSR, Finetuning and Pan control.
- 3 Advanced Filters.
- 3 LFO routing to Cut, Pan, Level and Pitch.
- Chorus effect.
- Reverb Effect.
- Velocity response.
- Midi automation.
Download DSK ChoirZ (beta) below (21.7 MB)
DSK ChoirZ (beta)
Downloads: 53520 times
Visit the DSK VSTi page for more freeware VST instruments by DSK Music.
Joe Real has released Joe’s Rhodes, a freeware rompler VST instrument for Windows PC.
Joe’s Rhodes, the electric piano, simple, warm sampled thru a tube amp. This is the kind of instrument that everybody likes and useful in any kind of music. Jazz! Gato Barbieri used it on his Band, R’n’B find some one that don’t use an electric piano…Rock? Ballads, great ballads have rhodes. Fusion! George Duke or Herbie Hancock plays one… So you too, must have this one.
Joe’s Rhodes is available as a freeware VST instrument for Windows PC. Download it here (RapidShare).
Visit Joe Real for more information.
Safwan Matni has released General, a freeware VST instrument for Windows PC.
General is a simple rompler module of a General Acoustic Piano. Like Safwan’s other piano romplers, General does not come with any controls.
General is available as a freeware VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC.
Visit Safwan Matni for more information.
GSi has released Key Performer, the Swiss Army knife of the modern gigging keyboardist.
It’s a single software instrument which offers a wide variety of keyboard sounds that are always used in almost all musical genres where a keyboardist is involved
Key Performer features
- Several classic keyboard sounds including pianos, electric pianos, synths, organs, etc.
- A sample playback section (aka “ROMpler”) with “adaptive playback”
- A physical modeling classic Electric Piano
- A physical modeling “Wurly” piano
- A phase modulation synthesizer for the famous DX Piano
- A Virtual Analog polyphonic synthesizer
- A Virtual Tonewheel Organ with rotary speaker effect
- Two effect slots with all the most famous effects
- An AMP simulation section with overdrive
- A global Reverb effect
- 64 Programs per bank, 9 snaphots for organ sections and 9 for VA synth
- Full MIDI implementation
- Easy MIDI Learn
- Huge efficiency with very low CPU power requirements
- Simplicity of use, Versatility, Stability, Expandibility, Authenticity!
Key Performer is available now as a VST instrument for Windows (Mac version coming soon) for an introductory price of 99 EUR until March 31, 2009 CET (regular price 149 EUR). A demo version can be downloaded from the product page.
Visit GSi for more information
Joe Real has released Jazz Piano, a freeware rompler VST instrument for Windows PC.
An acoustic piano that Joe sampled and used on a lot of his productions. Warm with good bass and treble. A little heavy. You need to have plenty of memory.
Jazz Piano is available as a freeware VST instrument for Windows PC. Download it here (RapidShare).
Visit Joe Real for more information.
Joe Real has released Fast Brass, a freeware rompler VST instrument for Windows PC.
Fast Brass features
- Simple rompler instrument.
- Samples of brass ensemble; trumpets & trombones, good for funky and latin music.
- 16 bits / 44.1 Khz stereo.
- ADRS controls.
- Reverb effect.
Fast Brass is available as a freeware VST instrument for Windows PC.
Visit Joe Real for a link to download Fast Brass.
Joe Real (José Maria Côrte-Real) has released Joe’s Jazzy Drums&nbps;I, a freeware drum instrument for Windows PC.
“Joe’s Jazzy Drums I” has two dums banks, one with jazz brush and the other more R’n’B oriented good for Hip Hop and Fusion.
The instrument is a simple rompler featuring a reverb module, micro tuning and reverse possibilities.
Joe’s Jazzy Drums I is available as a freeware VST instrument for Windows PC.
Download it from RapidShare here.
Joe will also be releasing the following free instruments in 2009: Joe’s Fast Brass I (Brass ensemble, kind of Miami Sound, good funky stuff), Joe’s Jazz Piano and Joe’s Funk Bass.
Visit Joe Real for more information (Joe’s new CD “Cold Fusion” is available as a free download as well).