Overloud has launched REmatrix, a multilayer convolution reverb effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
REmatrix combines five individual IRs to create dense, complex and unique spaces.
The reverb is then processed with an effects chain designed to add liveliness, create warmth, or even completely reshape decay and create a reverb character that cannot be obtained with any other tool.
- Multi-layer convolution with five IR matrix.
- Master section with Algorithmic Reverb, Delay, Modulation, Drive, Compressor and EQ effects.
- 250 IRs included.
- 400 presets categorized by instrument, genre and application, each created during real mix sessions.
- Seamless processing: The reverb is never interrupted when adjusting parameters and changing IRs.
- Factory IRs can have their durations shortened or lengthened.
- User IR can be imported.
- Full control over EQ, length, delay, and stereo field of any single IR.
- Fully automatable.
- Extremely low CPU usage.
- Zero Latency.
REmatrix for Windows and Mac is available for the introductory price of 247 EUR/$327 USD (regular 299 EUR/$399 USD) until September 30th, 2014.
More information: Overloud / REmatrix
, effect plugins
, pitch shift and time stretch
Posted in news
on Aug 26, 2014 - 0 comments
Zynaptiq has announced the availability of ZAP, a bundle comprising four of its effect plug-ins.
Restore your sound’s natural frequency response with UNFILTER, remove reverb and masking effects with UNVEIL, get rid of the most objectionable types of codec/denoiser artifacts with UNCHIRP, and change the pitches inside of mixed music on the fly with PITCHMAP.
All in real-time, a lightning fast workflow, and with award-winning quality. Add the cutting edge of audio processing to your toolkit with proven solutions no one else can match.
The ZAP Bundle is available for purchase for $1099 USD / EUR 999 (incl. 19% VAT). Previous customers of UNVEIL, UNFILTER or PITCHMAP can upgrade to the ZAP Bundle by paying the difference of the list price.
More information: Zynaptiq / ZAP Bundle
Zynaptiq has announced the release of UNCHIRP, a codec artifact removal and transient retrieval effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
UNCHIRP is a plug-in for removing the most obnoxious artifacts associated with lossy audio encoding and other FFT based processes, such as spectral de-noising.
Reduce musical noise, suppress high frequency chirping (also known as underwater sound, warbling or the tweeties), fix transient smearing, and restore lost high frequencies – UNCHIRP does it all in one go.
If you need to salvage poorly encoded music, speech that has gone through a low bit rate uplink, material that has been de-noised too strongly, or footage recorded with consumer mobile devices – or if you simply want to add contour and vibrance to already great sounding recordings – UNCHIRP is your (only) friend.
- Suppression of high frequency “chirping” artifacts.
- Reduction of “musical noise” artifacts.
- Transient Synthesis to augment or replace smeared, over-limited or otherwise compromised transients.
- Psycho-Acoustically optimized Treble Boost circuit with Enhance and Excite modes.
- Break-Point Curve Editor based frequency-dependent processing.
- Side-only algorithm mode for working with joint-stereo encoded material.
- HD algorithm mode for increased quality processing with higher CPU load (off-line processing recommended).
- SYNC parameter allows processing to be synchronized to signal transients for increasing clarity.
- Output limiter for unsupervised use in batch processing applications.
- Highly time-efficient workflow and UI.
UNCHIRP for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX/AudioSuite) is available for purchase for $399 USD / 369 EUR (incl. VAT in EU).
More information: Zynaptiq / UNCHIRP
FabFilter has introduced Pro-Q 2, an update to the Pro-Q equalizer effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
In this tutorial, Dan Worrall introduces FabFilter Pro-Q 2, the successor of FabFilter’s popular Pro-Q equalizer plug-in.
After a quick glance at new features like Natural Phase processing, Spectrum Grab, slope support for all filter shapes, gain-Q interaction and auto-gain, Dan will explain the most important features in more detail.
Pro-Q 2 will be available on August 28th, 2014.
More information: FabFilter / Pro-Q
HoRNet Plug-Ins has announced the release of Graffio, a three band distortion unit with selectable crossover frequency and three different processors for each band: a saturator, an exciter and a bit reducer.
Each of the processors adds a different kind of distortion to your signal, each of the flavors can be mixed with each other or bypassed, each band level is fully adjustable.
High quality processing is guaranteed by the same 4x oversampling algorithm found in HoRNet Magnus.
Of course if you want to distort the whole signal, Graffio works in full band mode too disabling the crossover and the high and low frequencies processors.
- Three band crossover with adjustable frequencies.
- Multi band and full band operation.
- Three different distortion processors for each band.
- Dry/Wet knob and bypass for each distortion processors.
- Output level and mute option for each band.
- 4x oversampling.
- Mac OS X (>=10.5 Intel only) and Windows support.
- 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4, VST3 and RTAS format.
The plug-in is available for purchase for 11.99 EUR.
More information: HoRNet / Graffio
, effect plugins
, Plugin Boutique
Posted in news
on Aug 18, 2014 - 0 comments
Plugin Boutique has announced a 24-hour sale on TrueVerb, a reverb effect plug-in from Waves.
For 24 hours only we are offering Waves TrueVerb for a massive 80% off.
Featuring a flexible graphic interface and powerful editing parameters, TrueVerb combines reverb with an Early Reflections simulator to create extraordinarily natural-sounding virtual acoustic spaces.
- Thru and send modes.
- Independent and linked distance and reverb modes.
- Time and frequency response graphic interface.
The sale ends August 18th, 2014.
More information: Plugin Boutique / TrueVerb
, Studio Devil
, VST Buzz
Posted in news
on Aug 13, 2014 - 0 comments
VST Buzz has launched a limited time deal, offering a 40% discount on the Amp Modeler Pro guitar amp modeling plug-in from Studio Devil.
Studio Devil Amp Modeler Pro is the ultimate guitar amp modeling and audio effects plug-in for both Mac and Windows platforms. Its got everything you need for writing rock, pop, metal, ambient or even film score music using your guitar. It can be used with an electric guitar, or by using a sample library like Archtop or Shreddage to get the perfect sound.
Amp Modeler Pro has 15 Preamp Models which cover every range of playing styles and its modeled using Studio Devil’s proprietary digital vacuum tube modeling technology. Nothing else sounds as real as Studio Devil because it uses exclusive and patented tube modeling algorithms!
It responds exactly like a real tube amp with authentic gain, bass, mids, treble and presence controls and is super simple to use. Perfect for recording DI (direct input) guitar, Amp Modeler Pro is a must have, no matter what style of guitar music you write!
The plugin is available for purchase from VST Buzz for $89 USD until August 19th, 2014.
More information: VST Buzz