XILS-lab has released version 2.0.1 of PolyKB II, a virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
The PolyKB captures the sound and spirit of the legendary RSF PolyKobol Analog synthesizer, including one of its most stunning features : A continuous morphing Oscillator, which can be fully modulated by many sources.
Changes in PolyKB II v2.0.1
- [Mac] Very rare Logic crash, depending on several parameters combination (Logic Version, OS Version).
- Some rare Phaser issues.
- Some cosmetic issues like certain mouse over info handling.
- Clearer choice for GUI size: Maximum size is now presented as an item in size menu.
- [Mac] Following Apple requirements, users presets are now located in user/username/library/preferences. This move is handled automatically.
- Arpeggiator: some occasional issues with arpeggio memory related to entered notes schedule.
The PolyKB II for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase for €149 EUR / $199 USD.