, impulse responses
, Russ Landau
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Feb 01, 2011
Sonokinetic has announced the release of Haka, a new sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Russ Landau and Sonokinetic joined forces with pacific warriors. This library is guaranteed to help you impress your opponent and proclaim your strength and prowess in order to intimidate your opposition.
Recorded on location deep within the Vanuatu, Samoan, Hawaiian, New Zealand and the Marquesas Islands, this is original tribal warrior music that we discovered and captured in high quality audio. With this production we’re proud to present you a testament of these ancient musical cultures in song, chant and dance.
- Instrument for Kontakt 4.1 and higher, including Haka (Manu Siva Tau, Cibi, Hula, Haka and other Pacific originating warrior performances), Tribe Ensemble performances (instrument & vocals combined), Vocals, Drums & Percussion, and Bonus Haka.
- Custom Kontakt interface: Main View, IR, and a credits tab.
- Convolution reverb applied to the multi instrument to represent the original acoustic space.
- 4 impulses available.
- Sonokinetic clickable IR sphere design knob.
- Dynamic sample loading & purging for efficient memory usage.
- Customizable instrument grouping and mapping – build your own patches to suit your needs.
- 600+ sampled looped samples. (681MB samples).
- Tempo synchronization for all samples.
Haka for Kontakt is available to purchase for 59.90 EUR.
More information: Sonokinetic / Haka
Sonokinetic has announced the release of Maasai, a sample library for Kontakt featuring authentic african tribal music.
Sprung from ancient traditions and rituals, music has captured the souls and spirits of millions of people since the dawn of time. These deep roots of the origin of music are found best on the original motherland of the human race. “Africa”
Recorded on location deep within the Kenyan tribal village communities we discovered an unprecedented rich culture of rhythms and songs, and chants that capture your imagination. Scraping the surface of this vast cultural heritage Russ Landau and Sonokinetic invested in producing a collection of samples that are unmatched in authenticity, realism, power and beauty. Lomax would have been jealous and anxious if he’d knew what would be possible with modern technology.
This first volume of a new sample line we’re introducing, is based on field recorded genuine original ethnic music with a high mark on originality and usability.
The intelligent scripting and use of the Kontakt sample format makes this sample pool of live performed music and dance fit right in, or be the base to work from for, your compositions and production. Emmy award winning composer (of the CBS tv Series “Survivor”) Russ Landau and Sonokinetic dive into the world of ancient African music.
Maasai for Kontakt 4.1 or higher is available to purchase for 49.90 EUR.
More information: Sonokinetic / Maasai