Time+Space has announced a 50% discount on Sample Logic instruments for a limited time.
If you’ve been waiting and saving your hard earned cash for a mega musical deal to come along – the wait is officially over!
To celebrate their 5th anniversary, all boxed Sample Logic titles are half price until 11th March, including the recently released Fanfare and the incredibly popular Cinematic Guitars.
Sample Logic are renowned for developing high quality, award winning virtual instruments for film, tv and video game composers yet each title can be used just as effectively outside the cinematic arena, with endless inspiring possibilities for dance, pop, ambient and even world music producers.
Sample Logic instruments
- Fanfare Marching & Cinematic Brass – RRP was £250.00, now £125.00
- Rumble Marching & Cinematic Drums – RRP was £189.00, now £94.50
- Cinematic Guitars – RRP was £265.00, now £132.50
- The Elements EXP – RRP was £230, now £115.00
- A.I.R Expanded – RRP was £230, now £115.00
- Synergy – RRP was £199, now £99.50
The offer is valid until stock runs out.
More information: Time+Space
Sample Logic has announced its TryPack, a taster collection of instruments for Kontakt.
How would you like to check out the wide world of Sample Logic before you take the plunge and slap down your hard-earned cash? Now you can, with the $5 TryPack Kontakt sample library!
Sample Logic is proud to introduce a $5 direct download Kontakt sample library. TryPack delivers 750+ MB, and celebrates a small selection of over 5 years of “blurring the line between music & sound design.” The TryPack collection contains 5 Kontakt instruments from each of our award-winning libraries. Even if you already own any of these titles, at $5, TryPack is still the best opportunity for sampling all of our logic.
- Includes 35 Instruments from 7 products: AIR Expanded, Elements EXP, Synergy, Morphestra, Cinematic Guitars, Rumble, and Fanfare (5 instruments per product).
- 1 GB sample library (uncompressed), 750 MB via Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression.
- Available as direct download.
- Kontakt Sample Library.
TryPack for Kontakt 4 or higher (full version) is available to purchase for $5 USD.
More information: Sample Logic / TryPack
, Frank Dorritie
, Leslie Ann Jones
, Sample Logic
, samples and sound libraries
, System Blue
Posted in news
on Dec 06, 2011
Sample Logic and System Blue are proud to announce Fanfare, a ground-breaking Kontakt Player virtual instrument pairing the DCI World-Champion Blue Devils marching brass with the award-winning sound design of Sample Logic.
From traditional marching brass to full-blown cinematic soundscapes, Fanfare delivers the definitive marching brass library for educators and arrangers, and an extraordinarily versatile and inspiring construction toolkit for film, TV, game composers, producers, and electronic musicians. Tapping into the mind of premier wind and brass arranger John Meehan, Fanfare features a broad array of samples recorded by Leslie Ann Jones on The Scoring Stage at Skywalker Sound (Lucasfilm Ltd Company) and on the field at Ralph Wilson Stadium (home of the Buffalo Bills) by Grammy® Award winner Frank Dorritie. The indoor recordings were done at close, mid, and far microphone placements, while the outdoor recordings were captured with state of the art stadium surround sound recording techniques. The resulting sonic textures range from full stadium ambience to an “in-your-face” 85-piece brass ensemble, with all of the recordings capturing The Blue Devils’ signature sound of amazingly inventive chords, avant-garde clusters, swells, and organic brass effects.
And it doesn’t stop there…
Fanfare not only boasts the finest traditional marching brass samples available, but extends the library’s sonic reach via Sample Logic’s signature “blurring the line between music and sound design” programming techniques. Starting with the traditional brass recordings, an entire library of morphed “cinematic” multi-sampled instruments was created, putting not only world-class marching brass at your fingertips, but also an inspiring array of melodics, pads, leads, stingers, impacts, transitions, atmospheres, and articulated rhythms–all organized into easily accessible, production-ready presets.
- Over 1200 Instruments and multis recorded and processed at 88.2k/24-bit, delivered at 44.1k/24-bit.
- 30GB sample library (uncompressed).
- 20GB via Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression.
- Available in both boxed and direct download formats.
- Standalone, VST, AU, DXi, or RTAS.
Fanfare for Kontakt (supports Kontakt Player Free 4 or higher) is available to purchase for $399.99 USD.
More information: Sample Logic / Fanfare
Sample Logic and System Blue have joined forces to release Rumble, the world’s first Kontakt Player virtual instrument that combines the finest in traditional marching drums with cutting-edge cinematic sound design.
This superbly flexible virtual instruments will give educators, composers, and musicians an imaginative, innovative, and inspiring new sonic palette for creative music-making.
Rumble features the legendary DCI World Champion Blue Devils drum & bugle corps and was recorded by Leslie Ann Jones on the Scoring Stage at Skywalker Sound (a Lucasfilm Ltd. Company).
- Over 1,100 Instruments and Multis recorded and processed at 88.2k/24-bit, delivered at 44.1k/24-bit.
- 6GB sample library (uncompressed).
- 4.4GB via Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression.
Rumble is available to purchase for $299 USD.
More information: Sample Logic / Rumble
Avid has announced the released of Sibelius 7, the newest version of the world’s best-selling music notation software, with full MusicXML interchange support, exclusive professional-quality sample library and a new task-oriented user interface.
Combining a deep, sophisticated feature set with an all new task-oriented user interface — putting all of the software’s features at the user’s fingertips — Sibelius® 7 enhances music writing through intuitive and flexible workflows and improved tools for increased collaboration.
Complete with a newly recorded professional-quality sampled sound library, native 64-bit performance, full MusicXML interchange support, and advanced typography and graphics features, Sibelius 7 is more powerful and versatile than ever before.
Changes in Sibelius 7
- New and exclusive professional-quality sound library – Unique to Sibelius, the new professional-quality sound library delivers stunning musical realism to scores during playback. It includes the Avid Orchestra, a specially recorded full symphony orchestra, a collection of rock and pop sounds from the Avid virtual instrument team, a 27-stop church organ from leading virtual organ creator Hauptwerk, and a selection of sounds from Sample Logic Rumble and Fanfare featuring 14-time world champion Drum and Bugle Corps, The Blue Devils.
- Completely redesigned task-oriented user interface – Optimized for single-display systems, the new user interface employs a rich graphical toolbar and dockable panels that don’t obscure the working area, putting all of the software’s features at the user’s fingertips. The redesigned mixer also allows finer control of playback than ever before, delivering more balanced mixes.
- Full MusicXML interchange – Complete MusicXML import and now export makes sharing files with hundreds of music applications, including Finale®, easier than ever.
- 64-bit performance – Sibelius 7 is the world’s first native 64-bit notation software, and has been completely rewritten to take advantage of the performance of today’s incredibly fast 64-bit hardware and operating systems.
- Powerful text, graphic and sharing options – Publisher-quality typography and graphics import/export capability delivers finished scores with professional-quality text and graphics. Publish and export demanding layouts and text-heavy scores with advanced finishing options, including direct PDF and EPS export. Also sync with or import notation from Pro Tools®, or export scores as Scorch® files, then share or publish them on the web or via Avid Scorch for iPad®.
Sibelius 7 for Windows and Mac is now available to purchase for $599 USD. Current Sibelius customers can upgrade for $149 USD, with multi-seat upgrade pricing from $60 USD per seat. A crossgrades from another notation product is $199 USD.
Avid also offers individual educator and student pricing for $295 USD. In addition, students receive four years of complimentary upgrades. This price and four years of complimentary upgrades also apply to Avid’s leading audio and video software, Pro Tools and Media Composer. Educational multi-user pricing is offered at $120 USD per seat.
More information: Avid / Sibelius 7