WaveShaper has announced the release of Vinyl Toolkit, a drum instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
The Vinyl Toolkit is a collection of 200 one-shot drum samples taken from vinyl records from various eras, chopped and sliced with love to be production-ready. This is not just a sample collection but a versatile Kontakt instrument with a comprehensive featureset and fast sound-shaping tools.
This instrument was developped in tight collaboration between WaveShaper and Sampleism, and is available to buy for 12.99 on Sampleism.
May you be into dubstep, footwork, hip hop, soul, funk, trip hop, dub, trap, crunk, jungle, skweee, drum & bass, rock or any other genre you will be at home with Vinyl Toolkit !
Vinyl Toolkit features
- Fast workflow:
- The samples are already mapped into 6 different kits.
- 5 FX with single-knob action let you quickly fine-tune and shape the sound to taste.
- Great sound quality:
- hand-picked selection of sounds, with vintage character but also punch and versatility.
- 24bit, 48khz stereo WAV files built into a Kontakt instrument.
- You can add even more grit and vintage flavour by dialing in some hiss, crackles and hum.
The sample library is available to purchase from Sampleism, priced at £12.99 GBP.
Four additional drum sample packs are now also available as Kontakt versions on Sampleism: Monokken, MR-10 (Grey Matter), Stix305 and Aluminium/White Metal, which is now mkII with improved samples.
More information: WaveShaper / Vinyl Toolkit