Sampleism has introduced BlueJeans, a custom drum machine library for Native Instruments Kontakt by Pavel Vladykin and Sinus Machinus.
Each of three kits consists of the 30 samples of acoustic drums and sounds from the best 80s drum machines.
12 midi-controlled patterns allow you to use this great instrument during live performances.
Due to its unlimited possibilities this custom drum machine will satisfy even the most demanding musicians and producers.
The sound library is available to purchase for £11.60 GBP. Requires NI Kontakt 5.03.
More information: Sampleism
Multiples has announced the release of the Dust sample library.
For my first ever commercial pack I am giving you some of the best sounds I have ever created using the Arturia Minimoog synth.
I have created 50 seperate sounds and multi-sampled them to provide 50 full kits ranging from c1-c3.
Due to the analog character of this synth, each sample is unique in its sound yet fully tuned to the right frequency giving you a multi-sampled synth that has a mind of its own.
- 1346 samples in 50 different sound kits.
- Samples have arranged for chromatical mapping across the keyboard in your sampler.
- Processed with Softube Tube Tech Compressor and SSL Bus Comp.
- Available in Wav and ReFill formats.
The sample pack is available from Sampleism, priced at £3 GBP.
More information: Multiples
Sampleism has announced the release of LS Small Percussion, a free percussion Kontakt library by LS Samples.
Hey there! This is my first publicly available sampled instrument – and it’s a freebie! The LS Small Percussion library for KONTAKT 4.2.4+ contains three more or less unusual percussive instruments: A set of premium maple and hickory drumsticks, an original african shaker, and a rusty old iron plate treated with a hammer.
Thanks to a little KSP scripting, each instrument has a custom UI, multiple velocity layers, and up to six customizable Round Robin samples. The sticks even have an entire second sample pool for extended realism. These instruments are great for sound design, and may just come in handy for when you need that little extra bit on your percussive ventures…
LS Small Percussion with custom Kontakt interface.
LS Small Percussion features
- 16.7 MB zipped, 52 MB unpacked.
- 180 single samples, open .wav format (+30 unused samples).
- 48 Khz @ 24 bit.
- 3 instruments, 4 .nki s (for Kontakt 4.2.4 and up).
The sample library is a free download for registered Sampleism users (registration is free).
More information: Sampleism / LS Small Percussion
Sampleism has announced that Pingu’s Ocean Harp sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt is available to download at no cost.
The Ocean Harp is a cheaper version of the now famous Waterphone, with a sound made famous by such films as the Matrix.
This small kit is made from the sound of striking its rods with a beater (both metal and rubber).
Compatible with Kontakt 2.4+
The sample library is free to download for registered Sampleism users (registration is free).
More information: Sampleism / Ocean Harp
, samples and sound libraries
, Temporal Geometry
Posted in news
on Aug 01, 2012
Sampleism has announced a Half Price Sale for sample libraries by Temporal Geometry.
Temporal Geometry is an independent sample library developer with a unique range of products that are not available anywhere else.
All of his products are currently at half price until 25th August so grab ‘em while you can.
Temporal Geometry sample packs
- Minimal Glitches, 100 WAV samples created out of sampled and sequenced analog one-shots recorded at 120 BPM for electronic music based projects.
- Iron Claw, 100 WAV samples dedicated to beats, glitches, bass & leads recorded at 90 BPM for multimedia projects.
- Chaotic Dynamics, 120 WAV samples dedicated to sound effects and noise scapes recorded at 120 BPM for electronic music based projects.
- Fractal Splines, 100 WAV samples consisting of synth sequences morphed and modulated recorded at 120 BPM for electronic music based projects.
- Floating Drops, 100 WAV samples including resonant keys processed with reverb and delay and deep smooth basses mainly made out of sine and triangular waves recorded at 120 BPM for electronica based projects.
- Changing Horizons, 100 WAV Ambient samples including multi-layered pads, dark atmospheres, subtle drones, intense harmonies, synthetic ambiances and all sort of atmospheric sounds for Ambient/Cinematic producers.
More information: Temporal Geometry at Sampleism
Sampleism has announced its June 2012 Give Away, a limited time promotion offering a free 600 MB sound library featuring samples, loops, Kontakt instruments, and MIDI files.
A FREE selection of premium sounds offered to you with all our love!
Some of our greatest independent developers have worked together to provide this really special treat for all of our customers. Download it now, it is free (yep, free!).
We hope you like what is on offer here and appreciate the hard work and dedication these talented guys put into everything they produce. If you like the sounds then please support the producers.
The sound library is available to download at no cost until June 30th, 2012 (registration required, free).
More information: Sampleism