The Drum Broker has announced Kingsway Music Library Vol. 2, a collection of 17 original samples (master clearance guaranteed) created by multi genre music producer and composer, Frank Dukes.
The Kingsway Music Library was created for the sample based producer, DJ, and beatmaker who wants original music to chop, flip, and arrange into headbanging beats without the hassle of digging through endless stacks of vinyl or worrying about sample clearance issues.
The Kingsway samples were recorded to 1 inch tape at 30 IPS, using an onslaught of rare vintage gear and instruments that the average beatmaker, producer, & DJ don’t have access to.
As a heavy collector of records and former sampling beat maker, Frank has an intimate knowledge of what makes a great sample and what makes a dope beat. These samples were created using extreme attention to detail specifically with the beatmaker and producer in mind.
Kingsway Music Library Vol. 2 features
- 17 original samples by Frank Dukes (producer credits include Jake One, Illmind, Cardiak, and more).
- Instruments featured in these samples: Rare Vintage Synths: Yamaha CS80, Memorymoog, Korg Monopoly, Polymoog and more. Vintage Drums, guitar & bass amps, guitars, basses, pianos, brass, strings, etc.
- Samples will be delivered in HQ 16-Bit .WAV files.
The sample pack is available to purchase for $39.99 USD. Individual samples are also available for $5.99 USD each.
More information: Drum Broker / Kingsway Music Library 2
Related: Adam Fielding
, James Miles
, Jeremy Janzen
, Lewis Osborne
, Navi Retlav
, Nucleus SoundLab
, Rack Extension
, samples and sound libraries
, Shaun Wallace
Posted in news
on Dec 09, 2013
Nucleus SoundLab has announced Hyperdrive, a ReFill for the Parsec synthesizer instrument by Propellerhead Software.
The first additive synth for Propellerhead Reason is now available – the Parsec Spectral Synthesizer. Parsec is truly an amazing piece of audio engineering, capable of sounds that would simply never be possible in the virtual analog realm of Thor and Subtractor. Today Nucleus SoundLab has released the first Reason ReFill created specifically for the Parsec Rack Extension – Hyperdrive. Are you ready to blast off into the spectral reaches of Reason?
Hyperdrive contains a full palette of new sounds for Parsec, suitable for a variety of electronic music genres – such as ambient, IDM, trance, or filmscore. Nucleus SoundLab has employed five experienced sound designers to produce a ReFill of truly varied scope. Inside Hyperdrive you’ll find their work has produced Blade Runner-esque FX, piercing psychedelic leads, glassy sweeping pads, hybrid Parsec/Thor duets as well deep sci-fi atmospheres.
The same quality customers have come to expect from Nucleus SoundLab is well-represented in Hyperdrive: Unique Combinators with unique Combinator controls; Parsec patches that make up each Combinator are individually available; full categorization of both Combinators and device patches; careful volume-balancing for every single patch. Together, Parsec and Hyperdrive are the perfect combination to propel your electronic music productions to vast new aural galaxies!
- 128 unique Combinators across eight categories.
- 178 Parsec device patches.
- 2 demo songs packed inside the ReFill.
- All Combinator rotaries/buttons/modwheel uniquely mapped.
- Patches designed by veteran Reason sound designers – Adam Fielding, Shaun Wallace, Lewis Osborne, Navi Retlav, James Miles and Jeremy Janzen.
- Requires: Parsec Rack Extension.
Hyperdrive is available to purchase for $39 USD.
More information: Nucleus SoundLab / Hyperdrive
Roqstar has introduced three new sample packs: Finger Tap Arps Vol 1 by Vanilla Groove Studios, Progressive Tech Horizon by Busloops, and Maybach Vinyl by Vinyl Audio.
From the makers of Odd String Thing, and Nylon String Arps, comes another world first. ‘Finger Tap Arps Vol 1′ brings you 61 finger tapping loops to liven up your tracks. Recorded using high end guitars and an overdriven tube amp, to give each loop superior tone and texture, all loops are included ‘dry’, giving you all the flexibility you need to twist and warp them to your heart’s desire.
Busloops presents their latest collection ‘Progressive Tech Horizons’, a sample pack featuring arps, beats, basses and keys in 16-Bit WAV and AIFF formats ready to drop into your mix. Great for Progressive and Tech House.
The Maybach Vinyl pack adds a wide range of musicality to your library. With drums, guitar, strings, bass, Rhodes, piano and so much more, this product is a complete set of real musical elements. Chop these loops on your MPC, Native Instruments Maschine, or with Ableton’s Push and take Hip Hop to the next
The sample packs are now available from Roqstar, starting at $10 USD.
More information: Roqstar
HeadlessBuddha Samples has announced Tape DD-10, a free drum machine library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
HeadlessBuddha Samples Tape DD-10 sampled instrument for NI Kontakt.
‘What a cool old dirty drum machine!’– Me about the Yamaha DD-10 when I first saw it some years ago.
This is really a charming lo-fi low cost 8-bit drum machine released in 1988 aimed at the home market and I really love it. I’m writing in first person because I wanted to get really personal about this one. This is one of my all time favorites and it’s the sample pack I use the most when it comes to drum machines.
Tape DD-10 features
- 75 Samples (three round robins on each drum).
- 1 Kontakt instrument.
- 44.1kHz/24 bit .wav format.
- All recorded through tape.
- Bonus: 17 personal impulse responses to make your sound even more unique. One of them was even recorded through tape too.
The sample pack is a free download from the HeadlessBuddha Samples Facebook (no like required).
More information: HeadlessBuddha Samples / Tape DD-10
Crypto Cipher has launched Voices of Ragas Vol 1, a Kontakt library featuring ancient Indian ragas.
This library includes many variety of ragas with diverse emotional moods. Voices of Ragas Vol-1 Covers “words based phrases” as well “Aahs!/Aalaps” which don’t have any words in them. ”Aahs!/Aalaps” have Speed Control feature and “words based phrases” have tempo sync feature.
The uniqueness of this library is that we have provided Kid Voice and Young Voice of the same vocalist Alish Mohan. Alish Mohan is trained vocalist under Banaras Gharana and has a very unique voice.
Voices of Ragas Vol 1 features
- North Indian Hindustani Classical Style Raga Library.
- Three Patches (Innocence of Raga Voice, Young Voice of Raga, Young Voice of Raga Aalaps).
- Kid and Young male Raga Voices of same Vocalist.
- Covered Aalaps / Aahs!, Phrases, Sargam and Taans.
- Ragas Covered in Kids Voice: BhimPilasi, Bihag, Desh, Durga, God Sarang, Jai Jai Vanti, Jaunpuri, Kalingda, Lalit, Maru Bihag, Multani, Parmeshwari, Patdeep, Purvi, Tilak Kamod.
- Ragas Covered in Young Voice: Darbari, Jog, Marwah, Multani, Puriya Dhanashri, Shankra, Basant, Patdeep, Todi, Yaman, Ramkali.
- Young Voices Patch will go well with C# Drone and Kid Voices Patch will go with G Drone.
- Custom Script for Voices of Ragas.
- Pink Keyswitch for Selecting Ragas, Green Keyswitch to select Vocal Style of that Raga, Blue zones have Samples.
- Pitch wheel Control the speed of phrases in Aalaps/Aahs. “Words based Phrases have Tempo sync feature.
- Sample Resolution : 44.1 KHz/ 24 bit Format.
- Wave Files are kept unlocked.
The library is available to purchase for the introductory price of $59 USD until January 7th, 2014 (regular $79 USD). All other Crypto Cipher products are 50% off until January 7th.
More information: Crypto Cipher / Voices of Ragas Vol 1