ADSR Sounds has launched Liquid House, a collection of sounds sampled from some of the world’s finest analog drum machines intended for house producers and DJs.
Each kit contains a dry and a distorted, compressed version of 8 sounds: two kicks, two snares, two hat sounds, a bass sound, and a lead sound. the dry sounds are prime to be manipulated and mangled for all kinds of house and other EDM productions, while the distorted sounds are ready for live use in the club, warehouse, or any late-night party. Using pairs of kits on each of Maschine’s groups this way allows producers to evenly fade – or suddenly cut – between dry and heavily distorted versions of the sounds.
This isn’t an average collection of sounds for average EDM artists – Liquid House is a collection of the authentic sounds of analog synthesis that looks to the future and to favorite studio and performance gear of years (and house DJ sets) past and present.
Liquid House features
- Includes 9 Maschine groups, 144 sounds, 150+ samples, and one big demo project with all of the kits and sounds pre-loaded.
- All samples recorded straight from analog drum machines using high-quality outboard gear and next-generation audio-to-digital converters.
- Takes advantage of Maschine’s sampler’s MP60 mode, an emulation of a much-beloved vintage sampler that perfectly complements to sounds of raw, analog drum sounds.
The sample pack is available to purchase for $19 USD.
More information: ADSR Sounds / Liquid House
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Mar 04, 2014
SampleTekk has announced a blowout sale on PMI Instruments, offering its PMI sample libraries at 50% off for a limited time.
April 1 we will stop selling PMI Instruments.
So during march we are having a end sale where you get 50% discount on all PMI Libraries.
- PMI Accordian – Post Accordions is the largest and most versatile collection of accordion samples ever sampled.
- PMI Anvils & Churchbells – Over 25 different anvils or other large metal objects, plus collection of small & huge church bells.
- PMI Baroque Organ – The first organ library with every single stop chromatically sampled as well as the most useful combinations.
- PMI Bosendorfer 290 – This Bösendorfer library provides the greatest possible control during the softest pianissimo, through crescendos to the reserves of power needed for the loudest fortissimo.
- PMI Carillion – The first sampled Carillon features an amazing 58 Bells! All bells have been sampled.
- PMI Clavichords – This library brings you a small and a larger Clavichord. The clavichords have been sampled with their release sounds, giving them an unbelievable realistic quality.
- PMI Estonia – Estonia Concert Grand piano is a multi-velocity level chromatically sampled piano of the highest realism!
- PMI Forte E – A new 24 bit sampled Fortepiano with 3 velocity layers, sustain and modulator patches.
- PMI Historic Keyboards – A collection of historic instruments: 2 harpsichords, a virginal and a fortepiano for GigaStudio and compatible samplers.
- PMI Hybrid – The Hybrid Pianos allows you to build your own piano. Simply drag and drop the elements you want to add in your sampler and adjust each component to your personal taste.
- PMI Old Lady – This library brings you an amazing Model 1923 Steinway D grand piano. Sampled with 10 recorded velocity layers with 10 separate sustain pedal down layers and release triggered samples.
- PMI Orchestral Instruments – A collection of Orchestral Instruments for GigaStudio. Orchestral perc instruments include Celesta, Glockenspiel, Hackbrett, Marimba and Vibes.
- PMI Positif – A small positif organ, chramitically sampled with release samples. 5 registrations: flute, holpipe, quint, flute and holpipe and tutti.
- PMI Steinway D – A sampled Steinway model D3 piano with serial number 393210, which was built in 1965.
- PMI The Emperor – The Bösendorfer 290 SE has a huge dynamic range, with very subtle pianissimo and thunderous fortissimi. 12 recorded velocity layers, with 12 separate sustain pedal down layers and release triggered samples.
- PMI Theater Organ – All ranks were chromatically sampled, capturing the true nature and character of each pipe. Samples are 10 to 15 seconds long with perfect loops to enable playing of unlimited length of notes. The true release sound of the organ pipes was also recorded and is reproduced upon key-release.
- PMI Yamaha C7 – Pop piano! Up to 16 levels of velocity, recorded at 96kHz/24 bits.
The sale ends March 31st, 2014. The PMI libraries will be discontinued after the sale.
More information: SampleTekk
Soul Rush Records has launched Garage & Bass House, a new sample pack by Newsome.
In his sound design for the pack he recorded various percussive sounds, one shots and longer phrases created from household objects which included chairs, plastic bags, cans, lighters, the slats on the back of a plastic dinosaur’s tail and more… recording each surface and object at alternating speeds, rhythm and pressure after which the samples were processed and manipulated to make the finished product.
Previously known as King Dinosaur, Brighton based artist James Berkeley aka Newsome has been ‘tipped for big things’ by Data Transmission and described as ‘Truly genius’ by Wonderland Magazine. With a fresh mix of energetic 2-step beats and haunting melodies Newsome has a skill of sourcing inspiration from a wide musical spectrum.
This collection contains 223, 24 bit samples, including catchy warm and soulful topline synth melodies, essential basslines, rich one shots, fresh grooves and percussive tops.
The sample pack is available from Loopmasters for £19.95 GBP.
More information: Soul Rush / Bass House and Garage
Famous Audio has launched Deep House & Disco Tracks, a sample pack featuring 5 full deep’ n disco house construction kits, complete with final mixes, stems, loops and oneshots.
“Deep House & Disco Tracks” stacked full to the brim of ingredients you need to create your next epic production. So you can mix and match between the kits and use them in many other styles of music..
You can expect to find here with 1.39GB of material spread over 146 files including shimmering synth-disco, pumping beats, glossy synths, immaculate music loops, bouncy basslines, electrofied FX, snappy snares, brazen claps, layered disco percussion, 80s arps, piano licks, spacey synths and more… All loops are key and tempo-labelled.
“Deep House & Disco Tracks” can be used in many genres such as Deep House, Jackin, Garage, Nu Disco, Funky, Tech and more.
The sample pack is available from Loopmasters for £19.95 GBP.
More information: Famous Audio / Deep House & Disco Tracks
Wavesfactory has announced MutedTrumpet – Harmon, a trumpet instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Harmon Mutes have captured the imagination of music aficionados across the world through amazing performances from artists like Miles Davis. Today Harmon Mutes are played all over the globe by professional orchestras, soloists, recording artists, and students alike.
Played by the talented Bernat Xamena. Each note and transition sampled, no pitch shifting. Optional round robin, staccato, polyphonic sustains and true legato articulations selectable via keyswitches.
Dynamics, expression, vibrato and reverb controllable via remappable CCs.
It just works, sounds like the real thing. Easy playable, great sound instantly without having to tweak a hundred knobs.
The sample library is available to purchase for 9.95 EUR.
More information: Wavesfactory / MutedTrumpet – Harmon
Vir2 Instruments has launched Acou6tics, a Kontakt powered virtual acoustic guitar instrument.
Following in the footsteps of Vir2 Instruments’ award-winning Electri6ity electric guitar virtual instrument, Acou6tics applies the same advanced technologies to re-imagine the virtual acoustic guitar.
Vir2 has meticulously recorded six different acoustic instruments: a steel-string guitar, twelve-string, nylon string, ukulele, mandolin, and guitalele, and presents them in astonishing detail. It features both plectrum and finger picking, and Blumlein stereo recordings alongside the piezo pickup perspective.
Thousands of samples across more than a dozen articulations were recorded for each instrument, including sustains, mutes, releases, legatos, hammer-ons and pull-offs, slides, harmonics, and effects. Acou6tics also features virtual room control with adjustable mic distance and sympathetic resonance.
Acou6tics for Kontakt and Kontakt Player costs $399.95 USD.
More information: Vir2 Instruments / Acou6tics
Producer Loops has announced the release of its Swedish Pop Vol 6 sample library.
‘Swedish Pop Vol 6′ is the final installment of this stunning series bringing you a huge collection of powerful Pop, Dance and Swedish-House infused Construction Kits, created and produced exclusively for Producer Loops by Simon Rudd of “The Fliptones”. This fresh new product combines razor-sharp modern production with catchy progressions and radio-ready melodic hooks, perfect for your next production.
Inside you’ll find five pumping kits, all expertly mixed and mastered to the highest standard. Buzzing highs, rumbling lows and powerful rises and drops are all set against a steady pulse of percussion and side-chained elements. Ranging from commercial and radio-ready to dark and edgy, you’re sure to find inspiration in this pack.
The sample pack is available to purchase for £24.95 GBP.
More information: Producer Loops / Swedish Pop Vol 6
Multiples Pro has announced Arps, a free loops pack.
The Mini Series section of the free downloads area hasn’t been receiving much love from us recently so we wanted to line up a few releases over the next few months to build up the database.
First up is Arps, were we look at arpeggiated loops that can be added to existing or new productions.
- 100 individual arpeggio loops recorded using the Subtractor synth in Reason at 125bpm.
- 10 raw packs with 5 variations for each of the sounds allowing these to be used as song starters.
- 10 Distorted packs, again with 5 variations for each of the sounds.
The sample pack is a free download at Multiples Pro.
More information: Multiples Pro / Arps