Trinity Audio Group has released Indamixx, a full featured hand held recording studio.
From the website:
Indamixx provides a robust multi-track recording environment that allows a user to record, edit, equalize, audition and mix audio, songs or sound files (wav, mp3, ogg vorbis, flac, aiff) at sample rates up to 32 bit at 96Khz. Indamixx comes with three digital audio workstation (DAW) applications, beginner, advanced and professional. Whether you are just starting out with audio production or are a seasoned veteran, Indamixx contains many audio applications to suit your production needs.
Indamixx key features
- Linux Multimedia Real Time Operating System (OS) – (Low Latency).
- Pre Loaded Software ‘Suite’ (no software or drivers to load).
- Free Software Updates.
- Customizable (Open Platform).
- Faster Editing With Touch Screen.
- Hardware (Samsung Q1 Ultra)
- Small Form Factor – Ultra Portable.
- 40 Gigabyte Hard Drive.
- Robust 7.0″ Display at 1024×600 .
- Hold Switch (Lock Function).
- VGA Port For External Monitor.
- Two USB 2.0 Ports.
Indamixx is available now for $1,199.99 USD.
Visit the Indamixx website for more information.