Related: Bob Reynolds
, Celso Alberti
, Janek Gwizdala
, samples and sound libraries
, The Loop Loft
Posted in news
on Jul 29, 2011
The Loop Loft has announced a limited time sale for its ReFill Bundle, a collection of 8 ReFill libraries for Propellerhead Reason.
This weekend we’re slashing the price of our ReFill Bundle in half, giving you instant access to all eight of our custom Reason ReFills (a $129 savings)!
Now’s your chance to load up your Reason library with a wide range of Loop Loft content including Brazilian, Funk, Jazz, Cinematic, and World Drums, as well as electric bass by Janek Gwizdala (Mike Stern, Randy Brecker) and saxophone by Bob Reynolds (John Mayer, Richard Bona).
ReFill Bundle includes
- Janek Gwizdala Fodera Sessions ReFill
- Celso Alberti Brazilian Drums & Percussion ReFill
- Indie Rock Drums ReFill
- Cinematic Drums ReFill
- Funk Essentials ReFill
- World Percussion Vol 1 ReFill
- The Art of Brushes ReFill
- The Bob Reynolds Collection ReFill
The ReFill Bundle sale ends Monday August 1st at 12:00pm EST.
More information: The Loop Loft / ReFill Bundle
Equinox Sounds has released Sax House MIDI Melodies, a downloadable collection of 30 wicked jazzy saxophone MIDI melodies.
This pack is perfect for producers of House, Latin, Progressive, Club, Dance… These ear-catching saxophone solos will make your tunes really stand out from the crowd.
‘Sax House MIDI Melodies’ also includes 16 saxophone melodies in WAV and Apple Loops formats.
As these patterns are supplied in MIDI format, they will provide you with as much flexibility as possible. You can edit and transpose them, assign any sound you want and get your own and original melodic lines. The editing possibilities are endless as you can play the performances at any tempo or pitch without artefacts.
You can use these MIDI files as a jumping-off point to start your own track or base your production entirely around them as they are 100% royalty free!
Sax House MIDI Melodies features
- 30 MIDI Saxophone Melodies.
- 16 WAV Saxophone Melodies.
- 16 Apple Loops Saxophone Melodies.
Sax House MIDI Melodies is available to purchase as a download for $19.95 USD.
More information: Equinox Sounds / Sax House MIDI Melodies
The Loop Loft has announced the release of Reason 5 ReFill versions of The Bob Reynolds Collection and World Percussion Loops Vol 1.
We’re happy to announce that we’ve partnered with the über-cool Swedish software company, Propellerhead, to produce the first official batch of ReFills for Reason 5 and Record 1.5.
These ReFills are loaded full of REX2 loops, as well as customized patches for the amazing Dr. Octo Rex and Kong. You can download the ReFills directly from Propellerhead’s website, as well as The Loop Loft.
The Loop Loft ReFills
- The Bob Reynolds Collection – Recorded over the course of several days in a Los Angeles studio, The Loop Loft worked directly with acclaimed saxophonist Bob Reynolds to produce 13 complete sessions of high quality sax recordings that have been specifically tailored for use inside of Reason 5 and Record 1.5.
- World Percussion Loops Vol 1 – Produced specifically for Reason 5, World Percussion Vol 1 is the first ReFill from The Loop Loft consisting entirely of ethnic hand percussion. With pristinely recorded loops and samples (24-bit, 48 khz audio) ranging from West African udu drums and shakers, to North Indian frame drums, to Afro-Peruvian cajóns, the World Percussion collection provides an eclectic library of highly authentic sounds and grooves from all over the world. Containing custom patches for The Dr Octo Rex player and Kong, this ReFill leverages the latest and greatest features found in Reason 5, putting the loops and samples at your fingertips in a way that was never before possible.
The Bob Reynolds Collection and World Percussion Loops Vol 1 Reason 5 ReFills are now available to purchase for respectively $39 USD and $29 USD.
More information: The Loop Loft
Future Loops has announced the release of Saxx Jaxx, the second release in the Real Series, featuring a collection of over 500 samples of sweet jazzy sax.
Saxx Jaxx is a sweet collection of saxophone loops and one-shots specially designed to fit a wide array of music styles.Saxophone samples are always a great weapon on any producers arsenal and a must-have to give instant depth and warmth to a track.
Saxx Jaxx includes Alto, Bari and Tenor saxophones and performances were recorded at 6 different tempos (60, 80, 100, 120, 140, 160 BPM) which make this pack suitable for multiple music genres: from Dance to Hip Hop, from Drum N Bass to Electronica.
For total freedom and usability we also include over 250 sliced One-Shots, so there is plenty of saxophone material to work with !
Saxx Jaxx features
- 222 MB content (187 MB before content duplications).
- 300 WAV Loops.
- 276 REX Loops.
- 276 One-Shots.
Saxx Jaxx is available to purchase for $29.96 USD / 21 EUR / £18 GBP.
More information: Future Loops / Saxx Jaxx
, instrument plugins
Posted in news
on Jun 02, 2010
LinPlug has announced the Mac release of Element P, the recently re-released classic percussion synthesizer.
ElementP is a percussion synthesizer. It has been designed to produce a specific range of sounds. Although you can’t create all imaginable percussive sounds, ElementP will allow you to create a broad range with minimum effort. Typically you can easily create sounds like real world percussion instruments, unique bass sounds, any kind of percussive noise, some interesting kicks and snares and other sounds of this type.
Element P is now available to purchase for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for 29 EUR / $39 USD.
LinPlug has also announced the release of SaxLab version 2.1 on Mac, which features an improved preset menu structure as well as full compatibility with latest host versions on Mac OSX 10.6 and newer. SaxLab is now priced 139 EUR / $179 USD (10 EUR / $20 USD reduction).
Organ 3 was updated to version 3.1.3, offering a hot fix for users of Cakewalk Sonar, improving stability. Until 9 June (or until 100 licenses have been sold) Organ 3 is available to purchase for 49.50 EUR / $64.50 USD, a 50% discount.
Use coupon code ORGA-NICS-YNTH at checkout to take advantage of this limited offer.
More information: LinPlug
Arturia has released version 2.0.5 of Brass, a virtual brass instrument plug-in for Windows and Mac.
BRASS 2.0 is a new kind of virtual instrument based on a physical modeling technology. It emulates a Trumpet, a Trombone and a Saxophone. All the characteristics of the real instruments have been analyzed and modeled through extensive research at world-renowned IRCAM institute. Arturia has partnered with this highly skilled team of researchers to bring this groundbreaking technology to the musician, in the form of a software instrument. BRASS is an extremely expressive, flexible and controllable instrument, and thus a fantastic alternative to loops or music libraries.
Changes in Brass v2.0.5
- MIDI control tab was redesigned in order to show MIDI activity meters for each instrument and a Breath Control gauge.
- EWI-USB configuration dialog problems were fixed.
- RTAS graphical bug(screen doubling or ghosting) on Mac OSX was fixed.
- The saxophone problems encountered in Fruity Loops were fixed.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Brass is available to purchase for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/Standalone), priced at $249 USD / 229 EUR.
More information: Arturia / Brass 2