Humanoid Sound Systems has updated its Enzyme synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac to version 1.0.30.
Enzyme incorporates all the popular features of our Scanned Synth Pro, but takes its scanning synthesis in several new directions simultaneously. Sample import is now available so you can resynthesise existing sounds with automatic pitch detection and click-free looping, while Hybrid Scanned/FM synthesis is also on offer for even more sonic possibilities.
Changes in Enzyme v1.0.30
- Improved randomisation (this will blow your mind).
- Extended core sample library.
- Added micro-tuning feature (alternative tuning scales).
- Added license agreements to installers.
- Changed MIDI learn feature for performance parameters so that it is not saved in preset and persists between sessions.
- Fixed crash when moving knobs in FX rack.
- Fixed legato mode so that, when a note is released, it returns to previous note.
- Fixed display of distortion pregain parameter.
- Fixed delay sync mode so that it has a max length of 32 beats.
- Fixed delay sync mode time display so it displays time in beats.
- Fixed bugs in preset/bank menus.
- Fixed bug where audio engine could become silent when using Nearest4 connection matrix with high Spring Force setting.
- Fixed bug in flanger where it could become overloaded, requiring preset to be reloaded.
- Fixed tracking of most recent not played in modulation system (used when modulating a monophonic parameter with a polyphonic modulator).
- Fixed stand-alone version on Windows (32-bit only).
Enzyme for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $49.95 USD.
More information: Humanoid Sound Systems / Enzyme
Humanoid Sound Systems has released version 1.0.26 of Enzyme, the scanned synthesis instrument for Windows and Mac. Enzyme incorporates all the popular features of our Scanned Synth Pro, but takes its scanning synthesis in several … read more
Humanoid Sound Systems has released a public beta of Enzyme, a “scanned synthesis” instrument for Windows and Mac. Enzyme incorporates all the popular features of our Scanned Synth Pro, but takes its scanning synthesis in … read more
Humanoid Sound Systems has released version 2.1.1 of Scanned Synth Pro, a virtual synthesizer for Windows and Mac. Scanned Synth Pro offers you a unique sound with personality and character in spades. If you don’t … read more
Humanoid Sound Systems‘s virtual synthesizer plug-in Scanned Synth Pro 2, is now available for Mac OSX. Scanned Synth uses a unique new form of synthesis inspired by advances in digital music theory. It is designed … read more
Humanoid Sound Systems has introduced a new pricing model for Scanned Synth Pro 2, a synth designed to create rich complex digital tones and fantastic sound effects, while using simplifed controls and traditional synths techniques … read more
Daniel Maurer of Synth Programs has released SSP Bank 1, a collection of 128 patches for Scanned Synth Pro. Daniel writes: Scanned Synth Pro is a very capable instrument, but is a little more difficult … read more
Humanoid Sound Systems has updated Scanned Synth Pro to version 1.1.1. New in v1.1.1 additional 55 waveforms that can be used for the Hammer Shape, Mass Shape and Centre Wave parameters This massively increases the … read more
Humanoid Sound Systems has updated Scanned Synth Pro and Scanned Synth Mini to version 1.0.9. Optimisation for processors that support SSE and SSE2 processors giving a reduction of CPU usage of between 33% and 50%. … read more
Humanoid Sound Systems has updated Scanned Synth Pro and Mini to version 1.0.7. The update fixes an issue that effected Ableton Live users. It is recommend that you upgrade to the latest version as soon … read more
Humanoid Sound Systems has released Scanned Synth Mini, a freeware synth featuring the same synthesis engine as the one used by Scanned Synth Pro. The catch with Scanned Synth Mini is that it only allows … read more
Humanoid Sound Systems has released Scanned Synth Pro, the successor to Scanned Synth with many new features. New features in Scanned Synth Pro The Psycho! Button: antisocial behaviour in a button A Polyphonic Filter with … read more