Schaak Audio has announced version 2.0 of Transient Shaper, a dynamics shaper effect plug-for Windows and Mac.
New in Transient Shaper v2.0
- 3 different Attack times (sharp/mid/soft).
- 3 different Release times (sharp/mid/soft).
- Analog saturation (on/off, for smoothly cutting off the ‘head’ of too sharp transients or using Transient Shaper for plain saturation).
- Smoothed parameters (with v1.x you may get some zipper noise when adjusting knobs, depending on your latency).
Transient Shaper v2.0 will be available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) for 49 EUR (free update for registered v1.x users).
Visit Schaak Audio for more information.
Schaak Audio has released Transient Shaper, a dynamic shaping plug-in.
Transient Shaper allows shaping the dynamics with 2 knobs only, making it uniquely easy and fast to use – yet its sonic manipulation scape ranges from gate-like to compressor-like.
- Makes your sound louder, gives it more expressiveness and more punch.
- Ideal for individual or summed drums/percussions shaping.
- Unique two-knob manipulation characteristics, not obtainable with any other type of gear.
- Excellent Gate replacement (sounds smoother than a gate).
- Processed sound ranges from gate-like to compression-like.
- Resizable GUI (minimized by clicking in top left corner).
- Low CPU Usage (typically less than 1% on half-decent systems).
Transient Shaper is available for Windows (Mac AU/VST coming soon) for 49 EUR.
Visit Schaak Audio for more information, audio demos and a link to download a trial version of Transient Shaper.