Propellerhead has launched Reason Record Education, new packages consolidating the Reason Record application suite at a special price for schools and institutions.
Available in license packs of 1, 5 and 10, Reason Record Education pairs the world-renowned, award-winning music production environment Reason with Record, the recording software for musicians.
In the classroom, the Reason and Record combination has many distinct advantages over other music software programs, allowing students to focus on music creation and production, not system maintenance and software incompatibilities. Students can freely experiment and find solutions to audio problems while maintaining creative flow during music production, invariably spending more time on their projects and assignments.
Reason and Record’s studio simulation metaphor allows students to configure (and reconfigure) a complete sound studio, selecting and wiring audio processors and generators, while the large format console model provides a rare chance for students to prepare for work in large, professional studios.
Propellerhead’s network multilicense system lets schools install the Reason and Record on as many computers as they like. With an Ignition Key connected to the USB port on a server or a computer on the network, the system will allow students launch the software on any computer on the network until the license limit is reached.
Reason Record Education is available for sale worldwide today from authorized Propellerhead resellers. Upgrades to Reason Record Education for Reason version 1–4 are also available at attractive prices for schools and institutions.
- Reason Record Education Single Pack, MSRP of $299 USD / €249 EUR
- Reason Record Education Five Pack, MSRP of $1199 USD / €999 EUR
- Reason Record Education Ten Pack, MSRP of $1999 USD / €1679 EUR
- Reason Record Education Single Pack Upgrade, MSRP of $129 USD / €99 EUR
- Reason Record Education Five Pack Upgrade, MSRP of $399 USD / €345 EUR
- Reason Record Education Ten Pack Upgrade, MSRP of $649 USD / €579 EUR
More information: Propellerhead Software / Reason Record Education
IK Multimedia has announced a software partnership with SAE campuses in USA.
From the press release:
IK Multimedia is pleased to announce a new strategic software alliance with SAE Institute in the U.S. Now SAE audio school students who begin the Audio Diploma course in July 2009 at any SAE Institute campus in the US will receive IK Multimedia’s Total Studio 2 Bundle as part of the Laptop Production Package at no additional cost to their regular package price.
The 12 included software programs in IK’s Total Studio Bundle 2 will greatly enhance the production and processing ability of the current SAE recording, sequencing and mixing bundle. SAE’s students now have access to IK’s award winning virtual instrument and FX plug-ins, including award-winning T-RackS 3 Mastering and Mixing software, and most of IK’s “Powered by SampleTank and “Powered by AmpliTube” products.
Visit IK Multimedia for more information.
, circuit bending
, random posts
, Timothy Preut
Posted in random posts
on Feb 08, 2008
Some interesting things I bookmarked on del.icio.us on February 7th, 2008:
- Musicthatmakesyoudumb – Correlation of musical tastes and SAT scores. Duh!
- cbbrakedrum – The BrakeDrum is an attempt at making a drum pad system based on circuit bend toys. It consists of 4 drum pads with piezo elements in them and a box with 5 bend toys, 4 almost identical steering wheel toys and a small beat box toy.
- Question Mark Album – Timothy Preut (t1mp) delivers another great album. Free download, check it out! (make sure you check Soulphonic as well…)
- Pre-owned bookmarks – Collected over the years from books purchased at flea markets, garage sales, used bookstores, etc.
- DIY Harmonica Mic 3 – Harmonica mic made from scrounged pieces of other items.
, Jennifer Strunge
, Pac Man
, random posts
, Super Mario
Posted in random posts
on Jan 24, 2008
Some interesting things I bookmarked on del.icio.us on January 23rd, 2008: