Glitchmachines has announced the release of Microsphere, a sample library by Ivo Ivanov.
Microsphere is a new sci-fi sample library by sound designer Ivo Ivanov, focused on the analysis of a hidden sonic universe.
Whether you are building hi-tech weapon effects for a blockbuster sci-fi shooter, designing robotic articulations for a futuristic animated feature film, working on ultra modern interface sounds for a new tablet commercial, or creating complex layered transitions for a cutting edge electronic music project, Microsphere delivers an extraordinary palette of sound that will take your productions into uncharted territory.
- 3GB of 24bit/96khz .wav audio files.
- All audio files are embedded with Soundminer metadata.
- Sampler instruments for NI Kontakt.
- Content split into logical categorical groups.
The sample library is available to purchase for $59 USD.
More information: Glitchmachines / Microsphere
H.G. Fortune has announced the release of two new Nearly Forgotten Gems, the Alphatron Pro synthesizer instrument and the Atonoise 2 Pro FX plugin.
As every year: HGF Special May 6th News
Two Pro items added to the Free NFG + new Backlist with new bundle! NFG = Neraly Forgotten Gems
The Alphatron Pro virtual synthesizer instrument plug-in.
Alphatron is not just a simple VA synthesizer instead in using a 3rd oscillator with digital waves it does offer a lot more variation. Thus it can do analogstyle sounds reminding of the old Moog and Prophet days but also merge this with the digital realm in various ways to achieve sounds beyond.
Atonoise is great for creating some spooky, Sci-Fi type sounds.
Atonoise 2 is a widely enhanced version of prior Atonoise and is basically built around the modified Mystify processors of the Avatar ST VSTi Synth. Thus it can mangle up sounds to a great extend beyond recognition. It can be used on virtually any kind of sounds like vocals, drumloops, tracks and is even suited for deep sample processing if very few til no modulation is involved.
Both plug-ins are now available as freeware VST plug-ins for Windows.
More information: H.G. Fortune / Nearly Forgotten Gems
Les Productions Zvon has released Sci-Fi and Aliens, the 5th Memory Collection series sample pack, featuring a collection of samples from public domain movies.
1 750 samples for a size of 1.44 GB. The samples in this collection are taken from 10 Public Domain science fiction movies. Please note that the samples are not mapped in any way or in any specific sampler format.
The samples are from 10 Public Domain science fiction movies from the 1930s to the 1970s. So they cover different styles of soundtracks. I was surprised by the quality of the soundtracks in general. They featured early electronic music with a creative mix of various types of sound sources. Just listening
to the samples is fun and it also is a lesson in the history and evolution of sound design in movies (IMHO).
The sample library is available as donationware with a minimum donation of $20 USD. A bundle of Memory Collection packs costs $50 USD.
More information: Les Productions Zvon / Memory Collection
Bluezone Corporation has announced the release of Lost Locator, a sound fx sample library.
‘Lost Locator – Sci Fi Communication Sound Effects’ is an awesome new sound design library offering amazing sound effects for a total of 985 MB of radio communication SFX, twisted military radio sounds, walkie-talkie and white noises, analyzed and decoded transmission sounds and much more. This downloadable sample pack is pre-formatted for creative producers and is suitable for all major music hardware and software.
The library’s contents are provided as 24 bit / 44.1 kHz wav files and packed with 126 pro-twisted recorded and twisted sounds to give you a large choice of SFX as incoming droid, traffic control and alien intercepted transmission, computer beeps and clicks, science fiction distorted vocals, intergalactic space receptor sounds, morse code and much more.
The sample pack costs 16.95 EUR.
More information: Bluezone / Lost Locator
Patchpool has announced its Halloween Discount SoundPacks, a limited time offer on selected sample libraries.
7 SoundPacks related to Horror and SciFi are discounted at 50% until October 31st.
- Horror Scapes – 26 exceptional Soundscapes and Horror effects ranging from haunted voices to dark and otherworldly textures, industrial horror sounds and spooky creatures. Now 17.50 EUR.
- Incantation Witches – A haunting collection of 12 electronically processed female voices. Moaning and screaming witches performing strange incantation rituals and surreal voice textures ideal for Horror and Fantasy movies. Now 8.50 EUR.
- Alien Voices – A special collection of 23 alien voices. Aliens, Devils, Witches, Monsters and other processed male and female voices for use in Sci-Fi and Horror movies, Game Design, Videos and Animations. Now 12.50 EUR.
- Future Worlds – 32 exceptional Sci-Fi textures exploring future worlds and unknown locations in the Universe. From abstract rhythmical textures to evil machines to robotic sounds and starting Spaceships to creepy and scientific alien ambiences this SoundPack will provide you with a great variety of sounds for Sci-Fi and Horror movies and Computer Game design. Now 15 EUR.
- Alien Sci-Fi Textures – 17 electronic state of the art Sci-Fi textures in pristine quality. Usable for Science Fiction movies, Science Clips, Video Games and Computer tones. Now 4 EUR.
- From Light to Darkness – A big collection of electronic samples compiled in four thematic folders comprising a wide spectrum from ethereal and beautiful textures to more ominous and electronic sounds to dark and haunting soundscapes. Selected wavs from various of my samplesets with some files exclusively produced for this SoundPack. Now 17.50 EUR.
- Unknown Dimensions – 20 outstanding Soundscapes for Film productions, Ambient Music and Game Design. Reaching from galactic and mysterious atmospheres to more bizarre and ominous textures. Now 17.50 EUR.
More information: Patchpool / Halloween Sale