ShuttleBuG records has released two new freeware Shuttleplugs effect plugins for Windows PC.
Grep is an audio destruction unit/fuzz-machine (waveshaping) and features:
- CLATTER section adds clatter to the sound.
- SPLATTER section splats the sound, the amount of splattering can be adjusted with the slider.
- KLONG section rectifies the signal. There’s also a button to splut the klong.
- SPUTTER section adds sputter to the sound, the amount of sputtering can be adjusted with the slider.
- Frequency and resonance controls (“F” & “Q” sliders in the FILTER section).
Timeframe is an LFO-controlled delay effect. The faders & waveform-selector control the LFO, while LFO controls the delaytime. Timeframe features a feedback knob and mono/stereo-selector to control the delay, and the mix knob controls the overall dry/wet mix.
Visit ShuttleBuG records for more information and links to download Grep and Timeframe.
, effect plugins
, instrument plugins
, ShuttleBuG records
Posted in news
on Oct 26, 2007
ShuttleBuG records has released Piggle, a freeware phase distortion synth for Windows PC.
Piggle is part of the Shuttleplugs, a collection of freeware VST effect and instrument plug-ins created by Stephen Daveloose.
The following Shuttleplugs plug-ins are currently available:
- Piggle, a phase distortion synth. (warm & organic, clean or distorted).
- Hula, dual phaser. It can produce very interesting stereo-effects, but each channel has it’s own phaser.
- Hulo, an LFO-controlled filter effect with two stereo-modes: one where both channels are sweeped by the same filter and another where each has its own.
- Lawnmower, a very flexible drive-unit, from subtle breakup to more extreme fuzz-type sounds.
- Spattle, a simple spacer-plugin. Sounds very nice on 60′s organ-sounds.
- Drove, an overdrive designed specifically for drums.
- Vrek, a weird experimental lofi/delay effect (ring-modulator that uses a delay of the incomming signal as carrier frequency, the repeats ring-modulate your sound, so it sounds like a delay that interferes with the signal).
- Stereo Vrek, one Vrek for each channel.
- Drom, a noise-box whichit turns your signal into a soundscape of weird textures.
- MegaDrom, an extended stereo-version of the Drom. It turns your signal into a layer of noise, blips & splatter.
All these plug-ins are done in SynthEdit, and work on Windows PC only.
Visit the ShuttleBuG records for more information and links to download the Shuttleplugs.