Sinevibes has announced the release of Octagon, a spectral delay effect plug-in for Mac.
Octagon splits the audio into eight frequency bands, each having its own dedicated delay line.
Delay time, feedback, pan, playback direction and other parameters can be set individually per band, allowing to selectively apply delay effects onto different parts of the sound spectrum.
For even more animation, Octagon has three tempo-synchronised modulators with a myriad of waveforms and modulation destinations.
- Eight tempo-synchronised delay lines with normal and reverse playback.
- Eight resonant band-pass filters at -12 or -24 dB/octave.
- Three tempo-synchronised modulators with 8 waveforms, adjustable chaos, 24 total modulation destinations.
Octagon for Mac (AU) is available for $39 USD.
Sinevibes has also launched a special sale to celebrate its 16th plugin release.
For 16 days (10th to 26th April), all of Sinevibes products are available with a 16% discount. The complete collection of Sinevibes plugins is available for $200 (full price: $239).
More information: Sinevibes / Octagon
Sinevibes has updated its Multitude delay and Cluster animated filter effect plug-ins for Mac.
Multitude uses gate sequencers to control sends into four individual delay lines – allowing you to activate them at precise moments in time.
Changes in Multitude v1.0.5
- Five new modulator waveforms: pulse, trapezoid, notch, 3x and 4x staircase.
- Reduced overall processor load by up to 25%.
- Fixed Retina display resolution support.
- Fixed delay units not working with fractional tempo values (e.g. 120.75 BPM).
- Minor changes to user interface text labels.
- Minor improvements to parameter automation interface.
Changes in Cluster v1.1.0 features
- Redesigned graphical interface with cleaner appearance and many usability enhancements.
- New “crossfade time” slider to adjust switch smoothness between filter types.
- Added compatibility flag for sandboxed hosts.
- Enhanced user manual.
The Multitude and Cluster plugins for Mac (AU) are available to purchase for $59 USD and $29 USD, respectively.
More information: Sinevibes
Sinevibes has announced the release of Hexonator, a unique spectral effect that creates organic chord progressions, tasty melodic textures, or ambient drones out of almost anything.
Hexonator offers an incredibly simple, lightweight yet attractive user interface.
Hexonator is built upon six melodically tuned resonators which isolate and emphasise matching frequency components in the incoming signal. With its chord sequencer, it makes it possible to “play” these resonators musically, producing fresh synthetic sounds that are full of life and character.
Hexonator also includes a multi-mode filter for final shaping, and everything can be animated using two powerful modulators with multiple waveforms and adjustable chaos.
- Six melodically tuned resonators with positive/negative feedback, adjustable bandwidth.
- Chord sequencer with up to 32 steps, variable timing, shuffle and glide.
- Multi-mode filter: low-pass, band-pass, and high-pass at -12 dB and -24 dB per octave.
- Two modulators with 8 waveforms and adjustable chaos.
The plugin is available to purchase for $39 USD.
More information: Sinevibes / Hexonator
Sinevibes has announced a sale for its Multitude quad delay Audio Unit plug-in for Mac (AU).
A conventional delay constantly processes and echoes all of the audio on the input. Multitude uses gate sequencers to control sends into four individual delay lines – allowing you to activate them at precise moments in time, such as only on particular notes, chords, or hits.
Multitude is available as an Audio Unit plug-in and comes in 32/64 bit format for Intel Macs running OS X 10.6 or later.
- Four independent delay units with forward and reverse playback modes.
- Five gate sequencer tracks for dry input signal and four delay sends, eight separate sequences storable per preset.
- Eight simultaneous effect processors per delay unit: frequency shifter, sample rate and bit depth reducers, circuit bender, noise, multi-mode filter, saturation, and flanger. Effects can be placed before, after, or inside each delay’s feedback loop.
- Two separate low-frequency oscillators per delay unit, each with 16 modulation destinations, multiple waveforms, and adjustable chaos feature.
Until 15th March, the plug-in is available for a special price of $39 USD (regular $59 USD). 100% of the revenue from this sale will be donated to the victims of the democratic revolution in Ukraine, to support the recovery of wounded activists and protesters, and to support the wives and children of those who lost their lives.
More information: Sinevibes /
Sinevibes has released updates for its Malfunction and Turbo effect plug-ins for Mac.
Malfunction – Turn drum loops into glitchy mayhem. Make basses scream and beg for mercy. Burn anything to ashes. Malfunction is a unique tool for extreme sound destruction.
Turbo – Create unique, complex new sounds out of most basic waveforms such as saw, triangle and square. Turn simple synth and bass instruments into very powerful growling, pulsating or wobbling sounds. Completely resynthesise and transform electronic drum loops.
Changes in Malfunction v1.0.3
- Added new LFO waveforms: notch, 3x staircase, 4x staircase.
- Multiple user interface retouches.
Changes in Turbo v3.1.2
- Fixed pairs of modulation sliders interfering with each other.
Malfunction and Turbo are available to purchase as AU plug-ins for Mac, priced at $19 USD each.
More information: Sinevibes
Sinevibes has announced the release of Sequential 2.2, an update for its multi-effect sequencer AudioUnit plugin for Mac.
The new version includes multiple enhancements such as revised color scheme for better daylight visibility, round matrix switch shape, and support for sandboxed host apps. Sequential 2.2 is a free update to all existing users.
Also, Sinevibes is happy to announce that Sequential 3.0 is in development. The all-new plugin will add 8 slider/matrix setups per preset, new effects such as flanger and resonator, and a completely new interface taking cues from Sequential for iPad. It is expected to be out in April this year.
Until Sequential 3.0 is released, Sequential can be purchased for a special reduced price of $29 USD (regular $49 USD). All users will receive Sequential 3.0 for free as an update.
More information: Sinevibes / Sequential
Sinevibes has announced the release of Sequential for iPad, its first iOS app.
Combining an audio player with a multi-effect sequencer, Sequential lets you instantly reshape any loop beyond imaginable, create amazing breaks, fills and transitions, and turn even the simplest sounds into unique animated textures.
Sequential for iPad features
- Powerful effects. Sequential lets you load audio samples for looped playback and apply up to 11 different effects in a rhythmical fashion. It includes many classic algorithms such as low- and high-pass filters, flanger, resonator, bit crusher, but goes much further with Sinevibes’ trademark wave transformer, circuit bender and even synthesizers controlled by the sound’s dynamics.
- Fun workflow. Creating effect patterns with Sequential is more gameplay than workflow. With its bold shapes, clever color coding and all-round use of animations, it feels alive and almost connected straight to your brain. All parameters you change are saved along the audio files and recalled without you even noticing — everything just works the way you think it should.
- Instant recording. Whatever you hear coming out of Sequential can be recorded, even if you activate recording as you play. Moreover, all recordings are trimmed precisely to a bar, meaning you will always get audio that loops rhythmically.
- Diverse content. Sequential comes with a tasty selection of bass and rhythm loops in a wide variety of music styles, including house, drum’n’bass, r’n’b, dubstep, trap, hardstyle, electro, and more.
- Easy sharing. You can import your own loops and export recordings both via the audio pasteboard and iTunes file sharing. Sequential supports .wav and .aiff files in 16 bit 44.1 KHz format.
Sequential for iPad is available to purchase for $4.99 USD.
More information: Sinevibes / Sequential for iPad
Sinevibes has released version 1.0.2 of its Malfunction circuit-bent filter effect plugin for Mac.
Turn drum loops into glitchy mayhem. Make basses scream and beg for mercy. Burn anything to ashes. Malfunction is a unique tool for extreme sound destruction.
Changes in Malfunction v1.0.2
- Added new trapezoid LFO waveform.
- Added LFO modulation for dry/wet balance.
- Mildly redesigned parameter and modulation sliders.
- Consistent font rendering across all hosts.
- Fixed crash after a long period of time.
- New preset patches.
Malfunction is available as an AudioUnit plug-in for Mac, priced at $19 USD.
More information: Sinevibes / Malfunction