Sinevibes has announced a sale for its Multitude quad delay Audio Unit plug-in for Mac (AU).
A conventional delay constantly processes and echoes all of the audio on the input. Multitude uses gate sequencers to control sends into four individual delay lines – allowing you to activate them at precise moments in time, such as only on particular notes, chords, or hits.
Multitude is available as an Audio Unit plug-in and comes in 32/64 bit format for Intel Macs running OS X 10.6 or later.
- Four independent delay units with forward and reverse playback modes.
- Five gate sequencer tracks for dry input signal and four delay sends, eight separate sequences storable per preset.
- Eight simultaneous effect processors per delay unit: frequency shifter, sample rate and bit depth reducers, circuit bender, noise, multi-mode filter, saturation, and flanger. Effects can be placed before, after, or inside each delay’s feedback loop.
- Two separate low-frequency oscillators per delay unit, each with 16 modulation destinations, multiple waveforms, and adjustable chaos feature.
Until 15th March, the plug-in is available for a special price of $39 USD (regular $59 USD). 100% of the revenue from this sale will be donated to the victims of the democratic revolution in Ukraine, to support the recovery of wounded activists and protesters, and to support the wives and children of those who lost their lives.
More information: Sinevibes /
Sinevibes has released updates for its Malfunction and Turbo effect plug-ins for Mac.
Malfunction – Turn drum loops into glitchy mayhem. Make basses scream and beg for mercy. Burn anything to ashes. Malfunction is a unique tool for extreme sound destruction.
Turbo – Create unique, complex new sounds out of most basic waveforms such as saw, triangle and square. Turn simple synth and bass instruments into very powerful growling, pulsating or wobbling sounds. Completely resynthesise and transform electronic drum loops.
Changes in Malfunction v1.0.3
- Added new LFO waveforms: notch, 3x staircase, 4x staircase.
- Multiple user interface retouches.
Changes in Turbo v3.1.2
- Fixed pairs of modulation sliders interfering with each other.
Malfunction and Turbo are available to purchase as AU plug-ins for Mac, priced at $19 USD each.
More information: Sinevibes
Sinevibes has announced the release of Sequential 2.2, an update for its multi-effect sequencer AudioUnit plugin for Mac.
The new version includes multiple enhancements such as revised color scheme for better daylight visibility, round matrix switch shape, and support for sandboxed host apps. Sequential 2.2 is a free update to all existing users.
Also, Sinevibes is happy to announce that Sequential 3.0 is in development. The all-new plugin will add 8 slider/matrix setups per preset, new effects such as flanger and resonator, and a completely new interface taking cues from Sequential for iPad. It is expected to be out in April this year.
Until Sequential 3.0 is released, Sequential can be purchased for a special reduced price of $29 USD (regular $49 USD). All users will receive Sequential 3.0 for free as an update.
More information: Sinevibes / Sequential
Sinevibes has announced the release of Sequential for iPad, its first iOS app.
Combining an audio player with a multi-effect sequencer, Sequential lets you instantly reshape any loop beyond imaginable, create amazing breaks, fills and transitions, and turn even the simplest sounds into unique animated textures.
Sequential for iPad features
- Powerful effects. Sequential lets you load audio samples for looped playback and apply up to 11 different effects in a rhythmical fashion. It includes many classic algorithms such as low- and high-pass filters, flanger, resonator, bit crusher, but goes much further with Sinevibes’ trademark wave transformer, circuit bender and even synthesizers controlled by the sound’s dynamics.
- Fun workflow. Creating effect patterns with Sequential is more gameplay than workflow. With its bold shapes, clever color coding and all-round use of animations, it feels alive and almost connected straight to your brain. All parameters you change are saved along the audio files and recalled without you even noticing — everything just works the way you think it should.
- Instant recording. Whatever you hear coming out of Sequential can be recorded, even if you activate recording as you play. Moreover, all recordings are trimmed precisely to a bar, meaning you will always get audio that loops rhythmically.
- Diverse content. Sequential comes with a tasty selection of bass and rhythm loops in a wide variety of music styles, including house, drum’n'bass, r’n'b, dubstep, trap, hardstyle, electro, and more.
- Easy sharing. You can import your own loops and export recordings both via the audio pasteboard and iTunes file sharing. Sequential supports .wav and .aiff files in 16 bit 44.1 KHz format.
Sequential for iPad is available to purchase for $4.99 USD.
More information: Sinevibes / Sequential for iPad
Sinevibes has released version 1.0.2 of its Malfunction circuit-bent filter effect plugin for Mac.
Turn drum loops into glitchy mayhem. Make basses scream and beg for mercy. Burn anything to ashes. Malfunction is a unique tool for extreme sound destruction.
Changes in Malfunction v1.0.2
- Added new trapezoid LFO waveform.
- Added LFO modulation for dry/wet balance.
- Mildly redesigned parameter and modulation sliders.
- Consistent font rendering across all hosts.
- Fixed crash after a long period of time.
- New preset patches.
Malfunction is available as an AudioUnit plug-in for Mac, priced at $19 USD.
More information: Sinevibes / Malfunction
Sinevibes has announced its holiday AudioUnit plugin sale, which will run through 5th January 2014.
During this period, individual products can be purchased with a 20% discount – for example the new, critically acclaimed Multitude quad delay plugin is available for $47 instead of $59. The complete collection of Sinevibes plugins is available for $169 instead of $199.
To purchase with a discount, simply head over to the Sinevibes online store at www.sinevibes.com/store and use a corresponding checkout code:
- SINE-DL5N-JVBT for individual products
- SINE-JNVR-IQEV for the complete plugin collection
More information: Sinevibes
Related: Applied Acoustics Systems
, Channel Robot
, Ohm Force
, Plugin Boutique
, Tone Projects
Posted in news
on Dec 18, 2013
Plugin Boutique has announced its 24-Hour Flash Sales, offering various deals daily up the end of the year.
Come join us for our 12 Days of Christmas Celebration!
Alongside many other Christmas Sales, we will be hosting a different exclusive 24 hour sale every day!
Have a Merry Music Christmas!
24-Hour Flash Sales
Every sale will be 24 hours only.
More information: Plugin Boutique
Sinevibes has announced version 2.0 of its Torsion synthesizer AudioUnit plugin for Mac OS X.
The hybrid synth received a completely new user interface with much improved colors and ease of use, multiple new modulation and processing options, as well as new factory presets.
Changes in Torsion v2.0
- Entirely new user interface with more convenient layout, drastically increased ease of use, and better visibility in daylight.
- Separate fine pitch control per each oscillator.
- Oscillator pitch modulation range increased to three octaves (up from one).
- Oscillator level now affects the waveform display.
- New trapezoid LFO waveform.
- Added 1/48 note LFO rate option.
- New distortion effects module with sample rate and bit depth reduction, analog-style saturation, and Bode frequency shifter.
- New delay effects module with stereo modulation and dual filter.
- Disabling of idle oscillators and effect modules to reduce processor load.
- 20 new preset patches.
- User manual in PDF format.
Torsion 2.0 is available to purchase for $49 USD. The update is free to all existing users.
More information: Sinevibes / Torsion