SonicProjects has launched its X-mas Special Sale, offering up to 40% discount plug-ins and bundles.
X-mas Special Sale
- OP-X PRO-II – $110 instead of $179 USD (includes a free license of OP-X PRO standard).
Features separate voice design, 1500 included presets, relative and fetched CC response, seamlessly controllable multimode filter, switchable dual engine effects, chord hold and double mode, 32-modes arpeggiator featuring pedal hold.
- OP-X PRO – $89 instead of $149 USD.
The proven standard for high grade virtual analog synthesis. Separate voice design, morphable multimode filters in SEM style, countless detuning features, pure and fat sound; used and adored by countless top professionals all around the globe.
- OP-X – $59 instead of $99 USD.
Almost a standard now. If this synth is not in your arsenal yet then you really really miss a lot! No other VST synth can deliver these sounds. Very light on CPU for today’s standards. Fantastic rich and fat sounds due to separate voice design which no other VSTi will deliver.
- Stringer 2.0 – $55 instead of $65 USD.
The highest quality sample sets available on the planet from ARP Oni 2, Logan String Melody II and Welson Symphony. Two engines that can be splitted and layered. Play Shine On You Crazy Diamond now!
- V-Machine Bundle – 69 instead of 99 EUR.
An optimized bundle for the SM Pro Audio V-Machine including specially adapted versions of OP-X and Stringer and two effect plugins.
The offers are available until December 31st, 2011.
More information: SonicProjects
SonicProjects has released version 2.0 of the V-Machine Bundle, the analog power package for your V-Machine.
The SonicProjects VM Bundle is a package of adapted versions of OP-X and Stringer plus two effect plugins and pre-configred ready to play banks, exclusively made for the V-Machine and V-Rack.
Changes in V-Machine Bundle 2.0
- Comes as a compact vfxlibrary with new bank format.
- Mac VFX: Easy installation by double-clicking the vfxlibrary.
- No need to replace dlls, automatically switches to built in non-GUI vfxdlls if used in the V-Machine.
- Some new presets in the OP-X bank (some others removed).
- Mapped banks as standard now.
- Stringer: fixed preset radio buttons, now works correctly in 2.0 (old presets need to be re-initialized).
- OP-X: fixed octave radio buttons.
- Latest version of OP-X PC version included (small installation fix for win vista & 7).
The V-Machine Bundle is available to purchase for $149 USD / 99 EUR incl. VAT.
More information: SonicProjects / V-Machine Bundle
SonicProjects has released the OP-X PRO-II, a virtual Oberheim OB-X XPander instrument for Windows and Mac.
OP-X PRO-II is the new top flagship of the OP series and is the consequent continuation of the development of OP-X PRO, based on many collected wishes of our customers and too own new ideas, in order to make it the perfect dream synth. So this is the proof that your ideas and wishes are very important for us and do not end in the wastepaper!
Some of the obvious new features include doubled polyphony, an included patch browser, an effects unit, midi learn and a completely new arpeggiator. But there are also a lot a lot of hidden new features that can be accessed by active GUI zones or multiple button states. This keeps the GUI clean and familiar. Once you’ve got to know these features you’ll see that despite this density the general operation is extremely intuitive and streamlined. A bunch of new one-click quick button calibration features saves a lot of work to handle voice-based settings like tuning trimpots or pans.
All of this is based on countless hours of real working experience, to give as streamlined and intuitive handling as possible. So we’re pretty sure that you will find at least one feature that always has been on top of your wishlist.
OP-X PRO-II is available to purchase in two versions:
- OP-X PRO-II (VST windows, VFX Mac/PC) for the introduction price of $159 USD (regular $179 USD).
- OP-X PRO-II VFX Edition (VFX Mac/PC), $99 USD.
Various upgrade offers are available for OP-X users.
More information: SonicProjects
SonicProjects has announced Easter Special Deals, offering some of its products at a time limited discount.
Easter Special Deals
- OP-X — sensational remake of the legendary Oberheim OB-X. Sale price: $79 USD (regular $99 USD).
- OP-X PRO — based on the OP-X engine while offering a lot of new added features for even enhanced analog feel and a really tremendous sound potential. Sale price: $110 USD (regular $149 USD).
- V-Machine Bundle — a package of adapted versions of OP-X and Stringer plus two effect plugins and pre-configred ready to play banks, exclusively made for the V-Machine and V-Rack. Sale price: 65 EUR (regular 99 EUR).
The Easter Special Deals are available until 5 April, 2010.
More information: SonicProjects
SM Pro Audio has announced MPatch 2.1, a passive volume controller/monitor switcher.
Designed to provide true passive analog control over studio monitoring systems—thereby eliminating the loss of bit-depth associated with digital attenuation—the third-generation MPatch 2.1 features dual inputs with independent volume controls, a newly-designed master attenuator utilizing state-of-the-art 0.5% tolerance SMD resistors, a headphone output with separate volume control, and a subwoofer output with variable crossover. Both balanced combination XLR / 1/4” TRS and unbalanced RCA inputs are provided, with input selection, mute, stereo/mono summing operation, and subwoofer in/out selectable from the front panel.
MPatch 2.1 features
- Dual L/R Balanced Combination XLR–1/4” TRS Inputs
- Dual L/R Unbalanced RCA Inputs
- Dual 1/8” (3.5mm) TRS Stereo Inputs
- Dual Balanced XLR Master Outputs
- Dual Balanced XLR L/R Outputs
- Balanced XLR Subwoofer Output with Optional Variable Crossover
- L/R Balanced Sub/Crossover Returns
- Three Independent Rotary Analog
- Stereo Volume Controls
- 1/4” TRS Stereo Headphone Output
- Headphone Volume Control
- 1/4” TS Remote Mute Input
- Five Output Selector Switches with Mutes
- Stereo/Mono Summing Switch
- Master Mute Switch
Designed for desktop or rack-mount use, the MPatch 2.1 carries a suggested retail price of $199.99 USD.
More information: SM Pro Audio / MPatch
SM Pro Audio has released the Nano Patch+, a passive volume controller. The Nano Patch+ really comes into its own when connected between your computer audio interface/soundcard master outputs and a pair of active (powered) … read more
SonicProjects has released released the VM Bundle, a package of adapted versions of OP-X and Stringer plus two effect plugins and pre-configred ready to play banks, exclusively made for the V-Machine and V-Rack. The standard … read more
SM Pro Audio has released a public beta of VFX Mac, offering built-in support for VST plug‐ins originally intended for use on the Windows operating system. The VFX Application for Mac leverages some of the … read more
SM Pro Audio has announced it is now shipping the V-Machine, a compact VST/VSTi hardware playback module designed to take plug-ins on the road or into the studio and access them directly without a computer. … read more
SM Pro Audio has announced three VST/VSTi compatible hardware units at MusikMesse 2008: V-Box, V-Rack, and V-Pedal. From the announcement page: Based around the recently developed ‘Powered by VFX (TM) embedded technology platform, VST and … read more