Softube has announced a Reverb & Delay Sale, offering up to 34% off its reverb and delay effect plugins.
Softube reverb and delay effects are discounted until May 15th
Spring has almost come to Sweden and we’d like to celebrate that with a one-month special on our reverbs and delays. So until May 15 you can get TSAR-1, TSAR-1R, Spring Reverb, or Tube Delay at up to 34% discount.
Reverb & Delay Sale
- TSAR-1 Reverb: $215 (regular $269)
- TSAR-1R Reverb: $66 (regular $99)
- Spring Reverb: $66 (regular $99)
- Tube Delay: $66 (regular $99)
- Effect Bundle: $149 (regular $199)
Softube is now offering its TSAR-1R reverb effect plug-in separately.
TSAR-1R is the little brother Softube’s TSAR-1 – True Stereo Algorithmic Reverb. It uses the same algorithm but has fewer controls, and with a primary focus on creating naturally sounding spaces. Same sound, easier to use.
TSAR-1R has previously only been available bundled with it’s bigger brother the TSAR-1 and included in the Mix Bundle. Now it is finally introduced as a separate product, at the introductory price of $66 ($99 normal price). This introductory offer ends on May 15.
Installing TSAR-1R is easy but requires a small extra twist since it’s part of a bundle. In the Softube Plug-Ins Control Application, select the TSAR-1 bundle and remove TSAR-1 from the list to the right if you only want TSAR-1R. Done!
More information: Softube
Softube has announced it has lowered the prices of its audio processing effect plug-ins up to 40%.
More is More for Less! Massive Price Drop of up to 40%
Softube is announcing a massive price drop of up to 40% today, making our award-winning plug-ins even more affordable.
The changes differ for each product, so be sure to check out the complete list below.
|Vintage Amp Room
|Tube-Tech Classic Channel
|Tube-Tech CL 1B
Summit Audio TLA-100A,
Tube-Tech PE 1C,
Valley People Dyna-mite
|Bass Amp Room,
Metal Amp Room,
Tube-Tech ME 1B
|Amp Room Bundle (dealer only)
|Studio Collection (dealer only)
More information: Softube
Findremix and Drops have launched the Killpixxie – “Rural Roads” Remix Contest.
Killpixxie, a new comer to the scene in 2011, is the protege of the canadian based duo Beat Syndrome, who debuted last year on the label Drops by Liquid Inc with her first ever release by the name of Rural Roads, which included the the track sharing the same name. The sentiment was at the time for the label heads was that its not very often when they come across a new developing artist with such passion and drive for music and production delivering high quality and innovative music. this resulted in the immediate signing of this release and mainly due to the intricacy and innovation showcased in the track Rural Roads.
Now you have the chance to remix this track and win a release on Drops plus prizes from MeldaProduction, Softube, SoundCloud, Mixed In Key (including their new Mashup software) and One Small Clue.
Closing date for submissions is April 15th, 2012 23:59:59 GMT+1 (Central European Time).
More information: Findremix
Softube has updated its audio processing effect plug-ins to version 1.3.4.
Version 1.3.4 of all plug-ins has been released for the VST, VST3, AU, and RTAS formats. Changes include CPU optimizations, updated control surface layouts, improved loading times, and various bug fixes.
Changes in version 1.3.4
- All changes up to 1.3.3 that are not platform specific.
- Optimized CPU usage on both DSP and Native plug-ins.
- Tube Delay: Fixed a bug where the Tempo Sync switch was reversed.
- AU: Fixed a problem with switches and automation in Logic.
- VST3: Fixed a problem with factory presets in the TLA-100.
- TLA-100: Less zipper noise on the Saturation control.
- AAX/TDM/RTAS: Improved page tables for D-Control and D-Command (Bass Amp Room, Focusing Equalizer, Dyna-mite, FET Compressor, TLA-100, Tonelux Tilt & Tilt Live, CL 1B.)
More information: Softube
Cakewalk has announced availability of the critically acclaimed Softube Mix Bundle in SONAR X1 Producer Expanded module format.
The Softube Mix Bundle is a collection of five essential tools that give you full control over the key elements of building any mix—compression, equalization, and reverb. Now SONAR X1 Producer Expanded users can add these expertly crafted plug-ins to their arsenal of ProChannel modules.
The Softube Mix Bundle includes both ProChannel Modules for use in 32-bit & 64-bit versions of SONAR X1 Producer Expanded and VST format for use in SONAR X1 Producer, Studio, and Essential as well, as with other VST host applications.
Softube Mix Bundle features
- TSAR-1R Reverb is based on a powerful, proprietary modern reverb algorithm. It is a vibrant, natural sounding reverb fashioned with an exceptionally accessible interface—three knobs give you fast, immediate control over a wide range of ambient spaces.
- Passive Equalizer is based on a famous German 60s era, three-band passive console equalizer that features wide bandwidth and unsurpassed clear and open sound.
- Active Equalizer is modern active design based on Swiss hardware from the 70s. Three bands of EQ, each with selectable gain, frequency, and bandwidth, plus 18dB/Oct high and low cut filters, providing tight and focused sound.
- Focusing Equalizer employs Softube’s untraditional take on equalizers, with the low, mid, and high bands moving automatically and musically in relation to the high and low cut filters. Also includes filters from the Passive and Active Equalizers, all with one-knob saturation control.
- FET Compressor is a fresh spin on a classic, complete with parallel compression, detector filters, look-ahead function, and external sidechain.
For a Limited time through January 31, 2012, all Cakewalk product customers (*SONAR X1 Producer Expanded necessary for use of ProChannel Module versions), can save 40% off the regular price and download the Softube Mix bundle for $179/€149/£125 (vat inclusive) from the Cakewalk store. Starting February 2012 the Softube Mix Bundle including ProChannel Module and VST versions will be available at retail from authorized Softube dealers.
More information: Cakewalk / Softube Mix Bundle
Cakewalk has announced the SONAR X1 Production Suite is now shipping and available the world over from Roland distribution partners.
The SONAR X1 Production Suite is the most powerful and affordable professional music production suite available on the Windows platform.
SONAR X1 Production Suite includes:
- SONAR X1 Producer precisely suited for today’s music production with its unparalleled user interface design providing the very best in a clean and modern creation environment.
- SONAR X1 Producer Expanded providing additional functionality that includes modular ProChannel capability, Softube’s Saturation Knob ProChannel module, revolutionary FX Chains 2.0, one-click SoundCloud integration, and Music XML support.
- PC4K S-Type Expander / Gate ProChannel Module expertly crafted, providing legendary large format console Expander / Gate functionality.
- Z3TA+ 2 the next generation waveshaping synthesizer.
Cakewalk SONAR X1 Production Suite has an estimated street price of $499 USD, and is available exclusively at select music and sound retailers worldwide.
More information: Cakewalk / SONAR X1 Production Suite
Softube has announced it has released AAX versions of its effect plug-ins.
Today we are releasing 20 of our plug-ins for Avid’s new Pro Tools format AAX. 15 of the plug-ins are also available in the new AAX DSP format. And it’s a free update!
Softube is the first major plug-in developer to release a substantial amount of AAX plug-ins for both DSP and Native. If you are a Pro Tools 10 user, this update is a no-brainer. Projects with existing RTAS or TDM plug-ins will automatically and smoothly switch to AAX, or AAX DSP if you have the new HDX card. DSP versions are included with the native license and do not need to be purchased separately.
On top of all this—our discount campaign is still going on! Up to 50% discount until November 16.
The new AAX update is so far only available for Mac, Windows will follow soon. The DSP versions are still in beta, but are included in the installer.
More information: Softube