Igor Vasiliev at iMusicAlbum has updated the Audio Mastering app for iPad to version 2.7.
Audio Mastering is designed to be the first application for iPad with 96 kHz internal and external processing truly provides professional audio quality when finalizing your mix. It can be used for processing audio files and as final sound processor for a mixing console (with external audio interface).
Changes in Audio Mastering v2.7
- Supports 96 kHz / 32-bit audio processing.
- Supports Audiobus 2.x in Input, Effect and Output slots.
- Added Audiobus “State Saving” feature.
- New Stereo Imaging process options.
- New color schemes.
- Built-in description updated.
- Minor bug fixes.
The app is available for purchase for $5.99 USD.
More information: Audio Mastering
Spektro Audio has released version 1.2 of CV Toolkit, a standalone application that can be used to control analog synthesizers by sending CV signals through any DC-coupled audio interface or Expert Sleeper’s ES-3 module.
We’re extremely excited to announce that the 1.2 update for CV Toolkit – Standalone Version is out!
This update fixes most of the issues we had with previous versions, brings many new features and set’s the path for the future of CV Toolkit.
Changes in CV Toolkit v1.2
- New Virtual Slot System (VSS), swap modules inside the slots at any time and configure it to best suite your need.
- 4 new modules:
- CV Recorder (Slot #8) – Record the output of any other virtual module and play it back using Vari-Speed (-10x to 10x).
- Comparator (Slot #8) – Performs a bipolar 1-bit quantization to an incoming signal.
- Morphing VCO (Slot #10) – A digital oscillator that can be used as sub oscillator, a modulator for FM / ring-mod patches or as an audio-rate modulation.
- Clock Generator (Slot #11) – Generate clock signals (gate or trigger) at different rates.
- Significant CPU usage optimization.
- CV Quantizer is now more reliable and contains 13 scales: Chromatic, Major, Minor, Harmonic Minor, Melodic Minor, Blues, Dorian, Lydian, Locrian, Major Pentatonic, Minor Pentatonic, Arabic and Augmented.
- MIDI Notes Out – Send the output of the CV Quantizer module as MIDI notes to the selected MIDI output port. (Useful for layering sounds using other analog synths or virtual instruments).
- Added a width control for the Step Sequencer Gate / Clock output (Available in the Options window)
- Added curve adjustment for AD1 and AD2 (Logarithmic → Linear → Exponential)
- Added Pitch Bend support (with adjustable range to up to +/- 12 semitones)
- Improved voice handling
- Improved sync for the S&H module
- The Routing Matrix guidelines now have different colors for virtual modules (green) and analog outputs (blue).
- Lemur template updated to include new virtual modules.
- Minor design changes.
CV Toolkit for Windows and Mac is available for purchase for $19.99 USD.
More information: Spektro Audio / CV Toolkit
Feelyoursound has released version 1.2.0 of Sundog Scale Studio, which features better chord progression support for the MIDI composition software for Windows and Mac.
Get rid of writer’s block once and for all. Experiment with new scales, harmonies, and melodies easily.
Use Sundog to play around with chords and basenotes like a breeze. Go from calm, smooth, chill out styles to energetic upbeat tunes in a matter of seconds. Promised.
Changes in Sundog Scale Studio v1.2.0
- Completely new Chords View.
- Create chord progressions with triads, four note chords, and powerchords.
- Better detection of roman numerals.
- Chord progression export as MIDI file – also via drag and drop.
- Trigger triads and four note chords with a MIDI keyboard or computer keyboard.
- New shortcuts for common tasks in the “Tools” menu:
- “Follow the chords on this channel”: The current instrument will play back the new chord instantly as soon as a chord change happens.
- “Follow the chord notes on this channel”: The current instrument will follow the chord progression by applying the current step sequencer pattern to the active chord notes (this is the same as setting the mode to “Chord Notes”, setting the pattern to “Off”, and recording the base note without any additional movements for one full take).
- “Fill channel with basic sequence”: This is the same as recording the base note without any additional movements for one full take. The current mode will be used.
- New instrument mode “Full Chords+”: The same as “Full Chords”, but with an additional note one octave below the chord root note.
- Working update checker.
Sundog Scale Studio for Windows and Mac is available for purchase for $39 USD / 29 EUR.
More information: Feelyoursound / Sundog Scale Studio
Cakewalk has released version 1.3 of Z3TA+ iOS, a synthesizer app for iPad.
The legendary Z3TA+ synthesizer has been used on countless records, and it’s distinctive sound has been a staple of electronic artists the world over. And now Z3TA+ iOS puts the full power of Z3TA+2 on your iPad. Packed with hundreds of presets, modulatable waveshaping, dual mode filters, and flexible effects, Z3TA+ iOS is the perfect creative synth for making music anywhere, anytime.
Changes in Z3TA+ iOS v1.3
- Import Z3TA+ presets from iOS, or Z3TA+ 2 Plug-in, available on Windows & OS X.
- Import User Waves, MIDI Arps, Scala Tuning files, and presets via iTunes Sharing.
- Export Z3TA+ iOS presets via AirDrop, or email.
- Capability to search presets.
- Capability to create preset “favorites”.
- Scala tuning support.
- Copy / Paste Functionality for individual Oscillators, Envelope Generators, Low Frequency Oscillators, and Delay Effects.
- “Please Rate This App” Button in Options Menu.
Z3TA+ iOS is available for purchase for $19.99 USD. The update is free for current Z3TA+ iOS owners.
More information: Cakewalk / Z3TA+ iOS
Monocasual has released version 0.9 of its Giada Loop Machine for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Giada v0.9 includes a deep GUI redesign with full-screen support.
Giada is a free, minimal, hardcore audio tool for DJs, live performers and electronic musicians. How does it work? Just pick up your channel, fill it with samples or MIDI events and start the show by using this tiny piece of software as a loop machine, drum machine, sequencer, live sampler or yet as a plugin/effect host. Giada aims to be a compact and portable virtual device for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows for production use and live sets.
Changes in Giada v0.9
- New full-screen GUI.
- Multi-column support.
- Advanced logging system.
- Upgrade to RtAudio 4.1.1 and RtMidi 2.1.0.
- Removed embedded RtAudio (thanks to Arty).
- Fix wrong processing of VST MIDI events on 64 bit version.
- Fix stretched buttons when resizing sample editor window.
- ‘Clear all samples’ destroys channels (fixed).
- ‘Free channel’ messes up loop / mute buttons (fixed).
- Fix potential recordings with odd frames.
Giada is available to download at no charge (binaries and source code).
More information: Monocasual Giada
Sound Radix has released version 1.0.5 of 32 Lives, a 32-bit to 64-bit Audio-Units plug-ins adapter for Mac.
We’ve plucked every last hair from our eyebrows and we’re happy to finally bring you complete Virtual Guitarist 2 compatibility with 32 Lives! This version also includes GUI compatibility fixes and other improvements.
The update is free to download for 32 Lives users. A new trial version is available for download as well.
Sound Radix has also announced AAX AudioSuite compatibility for Auto-Align and SurferEQ.
You’ve asked for it and we’re happy to comply – Auto-Align and SurferEQ are now AAX AudioSuite compatible. Need to print the tracks for your shamelessly un-radical mixing engineer or archive your project? No problem. Just copy+paste your setting from the real time plug-in and hit the Render button. If you haven’t done so already, please visit your user area to download the latest installers.
We currently recommend our AAX plug-ins for Pro Tools 11.x only. Please use the RTAS versions for Pro Tools 10.3.x and earlier.
Furthermore, Sound Radix is offering three 32 Lives bundle offers.
We’ve teamed up with Blue Cat Audio, LennarDigital and GSi to offer you these great value bundles. Check them out! Offer is available for bundle purchases only.
32 Lives Bundles
- Blue Cat Audio Patchwork + 32 Lives Bundle – $129 USD (reg. $178) — Create full racks of effects and instruments, mix & match 32 and 64-bit Audio Units plug-ins such as Sylenth1 and RogerLinn’s AdrenaLinn Sync in your 64-bit DAW, including Pro Tools 11!
- LennarDigital Sylenth1 + 32 Lives Bundle – 159 EUR (reg. 212 EUR) — LennarDigital Sylenth1. The synth and the legend you’ve heard on countless #1 chart-toppers. Buy it now with 32 Lives and get the 2.0 update Free of charge!
- GSi Instrument + 32 Lives Bundle $125 USD (reg. $166) — Whether it’s the ultimate Tonewheel organ emulation VB3, or down to the tine noise modeling of electro-mechanical classics such as MrRay MkII, EG70 or the funky ZD6, we’ve got you covered.
More information: Sound Radix
Posted in news
on Aug 15, 2014 - 0 comments
Plugin Boutique has announced a Flash Friday Sale on Liquid Notes, the intelligent songwriting assistant software by Re-Compose.
Have a piece analyzed harmonically, at any stage of the composition process. And then rearrange it by substituting chords, altering their function, adding tension, building chord progressions, playing melody lines, improvising, and more. Altogether, this kind of sophisticated deep-level variation and diversification will definitely boost the effect of your music.
Liquid Notes features
- Multi-track control over chord types, functions, and tensions.
- Intelligent harmony progression management.
- LN Live corrects wrong notes as you are playing them.
- Growing selection of music templates in various styles.
- Plays through the software instruments of your preferred sequencer.
- Built-in synthesizers for sequencer-independent operation.
- Standalone application (stay independent from operating system and sequencer type): No VST, AU or RTAS required.
- Works on Windows and Mac OS X.
- Connects to any sequencer (Cubase, Logic, Live **, Pro Tools, Sonar, etc.).
- Supports live performance.
Liquid Notes for Windows and Mac is available from Plugin Boutique at a 60% discount until August 18th, 2014.
More information: Plugin Boutique / Liquid Notes