Sonic Assault has released Mixed Reaction!, a DJ Style 16/24-bit Wav File Player/Recorder.
- Four 16/24-bit Wav File Players
- 16/24-bit Wav File Recorder
- Stereo 10-Band Graphic Equalizer
- Stereo Reverb
- Independent Switchable Monitor Output (VST host/Soundcard Dependant)
- 4 Low/High Shelf Filters
- Manual/Auto Load File Memory
- Manual Entry/Tap Tempo BPM Calibration
- BPM Calibrated Pitch Sliders With +/- Bend Controls
- Turntable Style/Slider Adjustable Cueing
- Variable Depth Cue/Scratch Wheels
- Time Variable Auto Fade/X-Fade
- Fade/X-Fade Linked Auto Player Start
- Manual Adjustable Start/Fade Position
- Built-In Metronome
Visit Sonic Assault for more information and a link to download Mixed Reaction! v1.0.
Sonic Assault has updated Rndwave! to version 1.1.
Rndwave is a 16/24-bit Wave Shape Generator.
New in v1.1
- Now Records Mono/Stereo 16/24-bit .wav files
- New Automatic Generation and Recording Feature
- Redesigned Random Modulation Generator
- Added Modulation Depth Control
- Improved Layout
A custom version which uses more CPU is available on request.
Check the Sonic Assault site for more information.
Sonic Assault has released Sam!Solo, a freeware 16/24-bit Wav File Player.
- 16/24-bit Stereo Wave File Player with ADSR Envelope and Selectable MIDI Note Triggering
- Pitch, Level, Velocity Sensitivity, Pan, L/R Channel Swap Controls and L/R Clip Indicators
- Forward/Reverse/Loop Play
- Start/End Position Sliders with Fine Adjust and Cue Markers
- MIDI In, MIDI Channel, Manual Gate Triggering
- 12db LP/BP/HP/Notch Filter with Independent Level Control
- Independent Switching of Main and Filtered Outputs
- Default Position Reset on all Rotary Controls
- 128 Patches
- Partial Automation
Check the Sonic Assault site for more information and a link to download Sam!Solo.