Related: Doctor Doubledrop
, Fox Samples
, Pulsed Records
, samples and sound libraries
, Sonic Drive Media
, Vanilla Groove Studios
Posted in news
on Dec 10, 2013
Loopbased has introduced Ubertwang Vol. 1, a collection of guitar samples by Vanilla Groove Studios.
Ubertwang Vol. 1 delivers 45 twang-tastic guitar riffs, rhythms and hooks, arranged in 5 loop sets ranging from 80 to 140 BPM.
Recorded with a de-tuned Fender Stratocaster played through a classic tube amp, these loops will add some razor sharp bling to your tracks.
The Ubertwang Vol 1 pack is available to purchase for 15 EUR.
Loopbased has also introduced 10 other sample packs and soundsets from its suppliers Fox Samples, Sonic Drive Media, Vanilla Groove Studios, Doctor Doubledrop, Pulsed Records, Xenos Soundworks, and Molgli.
New packs at Loopbased
- Trap Town (Fox Samples) – ‘Trap Town’ from Fox Samples is a hot new product bringing you seven unique Construction Kits. This awesome pack is a blend of Trap, Dubstep and Complextro. These tracks will be a perfect match for the clubs.
- Dubstep Presets for Ableton Live Vol 2 (Sonic Drive Media) – SoundBank contains 31 Ultra Heavy Dubstep Presets for Ableton Live Suite which Utilize the Operator and Analog Synths Heavy Nasty Gritty Dirty Dubstep Patches for Ableton Live.
- Blues Guitar Grooves Vol 1 (Vanilla Groove Studios) – Add some grit and soul to your tracks with “Blues Guitar Grooves Vol 1″. This pack features 47 rough and ready blues guitar loops arranged in 7 construction kits (including wet and dry mixes), ranging from 63 to 109 BPM.
- NI Massive Psytrance Presets Vol 1 (Doctor Doubledrop) – Doctor Doubledrop returns with 70 high quality Psytrance presets for Native Instrument’s Massive synthesizer. The first volume of his amazing collection is now ready to be use in your projects!
- MIDI & Patches: Future Main Room Vol 2 (Pulsed Records) – ‘MIDI & Patches: Future Main Room Vol 2′ is the continuation of this series of products from Pulsed Records. Designed for producers of Pop, House, Electro, and Trance that require up-to-date, complex patches, MIDI and WAV files.
- 70s and 80s Synths for Massive (Xenos Soundworks) – ’70s and 80s Synths’ contains 64 retro-styled presets for Native Instruments Massive, invoking fond memories of that bygone era. All 8 Macros are intelligently assigned to each patch for maximum variation and expression.
- Ukulele Loops Vol 1 (Vanilla Groove Studios) – “Ukulele Loops Vol 1″ brings some chirpy sunshine to your tracks. This pack of lovingly crafted ukulele loops were recorded with a selection of high end ukes on a mid-summer’s day, with pixies flittering all about.
- Molgli’s 2013 Bundle (Molgli) – Molgli’s 2013 Bundle is the perfect package to help end your year and prepare you for the new one. This spectacular bundle is bursting with 12 amazing 2013 releases from Molgli, Cytik, ABJ & Adam Somers.
- No Mercy (Fox Samples) – ‘No Mercy’ from Fox Samples is a hot new product bringing you six banging Construction Kits. This product brings you over 600 MB of nothing but the finest Trap music.
- Finger Tap Arps Vol 1 (Vanilla Groove Studios) – From the makers of Odd String Thing, and Nylon String Arps, comes another world first. “Finger Tap Arps Vol 1″ brings you 61 finger tapping loops to liven up your tracks.
The packs are now available from Loopbased.
More information: Loopbased
ADSR Sounds has introduced Electro Presets for NI Massive Vol. 1, a collection of 40 Massive presets by Sonic Drive Media.
Full of inspirational sounds that will that will have you crankin out the most heavyweight basslines, Lazer tight leads and Pulsating Rhythms around.
Raise your output to the level of the world’s most popular performers, such as Deadmau5, Wolfgang Gartner, AfroJack, David Guetta, Felguk and more.
All presets / Presets in the Soundbank have been meticulously designed for the best sound, ease of use, and the most up to the minute styles. All Presets / Patches take full use of Massive’s 8 Macro controls all programmed and ready for easy manipulation.
Electro Presets for NI Massive Vol. 1 features
- 14 Funky, Fidgety, Razor Sharp Leads to get the party started.
- 11 Hard Hittin, Dirty, Distorted Basses to get people on the dancefloor.
- 5 Pulsating, Rhythmic Keys and Sythns to fill it up.
- 5 Bonus White noise FXs.
- 5 Bonus Sub Basses.
The soundset costs $9.95 USD.
More information: ADSR Sounds / Electro Presets for NI Massive
ADSR Sounds has introduced Dubstep Instrument Rack Presets for Ableton Live Volume 1 and Volume 2, two soundsets by Sonic Drive Media.
Bring your Dubstep Tracks to the next level with the most up to the minute throbbing bass heavy sounds around.
Crush speakers and melt Subs with these Colossal and Brutal sounds. Wobble Basses, Heavy Subs and Lazer Lead Basses round out this Bass heavy pack of Patches that will bring your Dark Dirty Dubstep to the top.
Raise your output to the level of the world’s most popular performers, such as Datsik, Skrillex, Excision, Doctor P, Downlink and more.
Dubstep Instrument Rack Presets features
- Volume 1: 33 Deep Dark Nasty Basses, Wobbles and SubBass Instrument Rack Patches.
- Volume 2: 31 Deep Dark Nasty Basses, Wobbles and Lead Bass Instrument Rack Patches/Presets.
- All Patches in the soundbanks take full use of the Instrument Rack’s 8 Macro controls, all programmed and ready for easy manipulation.
- Note: Ableton Suite version 8.2.2 or higher required for Operator and Analog.
The soundsets are available from ADSR Sounds for $14.95 USD each.
More information: ADSR Sounds / Dubstep Racks for Ableton
ADSR Sounds has introduced Dubstep Presets for Lennar Digital’s Sylenth1, a collection of dubstep patches by Sonic Drive Media.
24 Deep Dark Nasty Basses, Wobbles and SubBass’ patches / presets
2 FX patches
All Presets / Patches in this Soundbank are designed for easy use with fully programmed MOD and Pitch wheel controls with Velocity and aftertouch functionality.
Programmed and ready for easy manipulation.
The soundset costs $9.95 USD.
More information: ADSR Sounds / Dubstep Presets for Sylenth1
ADSR Sounds has introduced Moombahton for Massive, a collection of patches by Sonic Drive Media.
We are proud to introduce you the ultimate collection of Moombahton patches for Native Instruments Massive Synth.
Included are Crazy pitched cheeky leads, Huge stadium-sized stacked synth sounds, Monster dubstep basses and filthy robo-basslines, progressive plucks, massive & lush pad sounds, noise/FX and bouncing subs.
All Presets are meticulously designed and ready to blow up your local soundsystem.
Moombahton for Massive features
- 67 patches in NMSV format, Includes 18 bass, 40 leads, 5 drums, 4 plucks.
- Each patch has been expertly sculpted to guarantee a full-fat and full-on sonic response to match any commercial release.
- Patches are offered with auto- assigned macro controls for added flexibility.
The soundset costs $19.95 USD.
More information: ADSR Sounds / Moombahton for Massive