Sonnox Oxford Plugins has announced its Spring Sale, a time limited promotion.
Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity to save 35% on all Sonnox plug-ins and bundles this month. Whether you have your eye on the award winning Pro-Codec or the ultimate Oxford plug-in collection – Sonnox Elite, now is the time to purchase and make great savings. Purchase Now.
Sonnox Spring Sale
- The Sonnox Spring Sale begins at 00:00 GMT on March 1st 2012 and ends at 23:59 GMT on March 31st 2012.
- A discount of 35% off list price is available on all Sonnox plug-ins and bundles.
- This discount does not apply to upgrades, cross-grades, AAX exchanges or Education sales.
- Offer is available both through authorized Sonnox resellers and from the Sonnox website.
- Anyone purchasing Native plug-ins will be eligible for free AAX Native versions when available.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion.
- Sonnox reserves the right to withdraw this offer or change these terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time.
More information: Sonnox Oxford Plugins / Spring Sale
Universal Audio has announced that it has welcomed Sonnox as Direct Developers for the UAD-2 Powered Plug-Ins platform.
This partnership will bring Sonnox’s award-winning mixing and mastering plug-ins to UAD-2 DSP Accelerator hardware — widely regarded as the best audio production platform in the professional recording industry.
Based in Oxfordshire in the United Kingdom, Sonnox’s uncompromising emphasis on quality, design, and flexibility have made their mixing and mastering plug-ins the tools of choice for quality-conscious sound engineers and producers. With Universal Audio’s software development kit, Sonnox will be able to directly create software for the UAD Powered Plug-Ins platform, and to sell these plug-ins via UA’s online store.
“We’re glad to add Sonnox to our growing list of Direct Developers for UAD-2,” says Matt Ward, President of Universal Audio. “The clarity and precision that is synonymous with their audio production plug-ins will give our customers unique choices for their music projects.”
“We’re excited that Universal Audio chose our award-winning mixing and mastering plug-ins to be added to their UAD-2 platform,” says Rod Densham, Managing Director at Sonnox. “We’re impressed with commitment to the quality of the software available on their platform, and looking forward to including our best plug-ins on UAD-2 in the near future.”
More information: Universal Audio / UAD-2 Powered Plug-Ins
DontCrack has introduced a Sonnox Group-Buy, a limited time promotion offering up to 50% off.
Following Sonnox 64bit support announcement, DontCrack today proudly announces that they have partnered with Sonnox to bring a hot Group-Buy promotion with a goal at over 50% discount !
This attractive Group-Buy promotion will run from December 13 to 25, 2011 and 6 days will be made available for subscribers to purchase the product they committed to buy (sales are from December 26 to 31, 2011).
DontCrack engaged quite ambitious negotiations as they’ll need over 400 subscribers that commit to buy ANY Sonnox product(s) or bundle to reach +50% discount. But looking at their previous GB promotions, we are quite confident that users will reach the goal for over 50% discount ! All subscribers to the Group-Buy should therefore let all of their friends know about this exciting GB offer making sure the 50% discount WILL be reached…
Watching DontCrack’s Discount Meter Gauge moving up is quite exciting indeed !
More information: DontCrack / Group-Buy
Sonnox has announced a Black Friday Sale, offering 50% off selected bundles for a limited time.
The Sonnox Black Friday Sale is Friday 25th November 2011. It starts midnight GMT and continues for 32 hours until 11.59pm PST (7.59am GMT Saturday 26th 2011)
50% Off List price is available on the following bundles (both HD and Native): Sonnox Elite, Sonnox Essential, Sonnox Enhance.
More information: Sonnox
Related: audio editor
Posted in news
on Sep 20, 2011 - 0 comments
Steinberg has announced the release of the Steinberg Elements Pack, a bundle comprising Cubase Elements 6 and WaveLab Elements 7, providing all the essential tools that make recording, editing, mixing and mastering music on a PC and Mac computer a rewarding experience.
Cubase Elements 6 features 33 audio effect processors, including Pitch Correct for correcting vocal intonation automatically. With its Groove Agent ONE for producing beats and rhythms as well as the Prologue synthesizer and HALion Sonic SE, Cubase Elements 6 has more than 550 instruments and sounds to supercharge the user’s creativity.
WaveLab Elements 7 comes with an array of VST 3 plug-ins such as StudioEQ and VST Dynamics, superbly complemented by a premium restoration suite by Sonnox, consisting of DeNoiser, DeBuzzer and DeClicker. Also new in the entry-level version of WaveLab are the burning engine and its extensive podcast functionalities.
The Steinberg Elements Pack is available until the end of this year as download and boxed version through the Steinberg Online Shop, for a suggested retail price of 149 EUR including German VAT.
More information: Steinberg / Elements Pack
Sonnox has announced the release of the Fraunhofer Pro-Codec, a plug-in designed for the real-time auditioning, encoding and decoding of audio signals using Fraunhofer codecs.
In the past it has not been possible to critically audition and then encode multiple formats in real time within a host DAW environment. The revolutionary Sonnox Fraunhofer Pro-Codec now makes this possible, and includes extensive monitoring tools and built-in encoding/decoding features.
Using this plug-in mix engineers may produce mixes optimised towards specific target codecs, thereby ensuring maximum fidelity. Similarly, Mastering engineers may audition in the final format and produce compensated masters for final encoding and distribution.
Fraunhofer Pro-Codec features
- Supported Codecs:
- mp3, mp3 Surround, AAC-LC, HE-AAC, and HE-AAC v2.
- mp3-HD and HD-AAC (Lossless Codecs).
- Ability to select up to five codecs for simultaneous export, in real time, to encoded files.
- Comprehensive auditioning with glitchless switching.
- Ability to audition the difference between input signal and codec output.
- AB auditioning in real time between codecs, or between codec and input signal.
- ABX mode for blind statistical testing.
- Graphical displays include:
- High resolution display of the Input signal and Diff signal.
- Indication of the audibility of audio removed by the encoding process.
- Bitstream levels and ability to compensate for overloads.
- Indication of filesize or datastream compression.
- Phase metering.
- Off-line encoding and decoding.
- Compatible with many digital audio workstation applications, such as:
- Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Sequoia and Wavelab. (Mac and PC).
The Fraunhofer Pro-Codec for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase for £295 GBP / $495 USD.
More information: Sonnox Ofxord / Fraunhofer Pro-Codec
Steinberg has announced the release of WaveLab 7, an audio editing and mastering suite for Windows and Mac.
Adding new facilities to its previous versions for Windows, the seventh version now also sets a benchmark for audio editing and mastering under Mac OS X.
Its feature list includes the revamped graphical user interface which provides eminently convenient handling of audio material across multiple windows, montages and podcasts with an intelligent docking and scaling system. Brand-new VST3 plug-ins and restoration tools, the new, future-proof burning engine and its flexible multiprocessing capabilities are further highlights.
WaveLab 7 features
- Industry-acclaimed tools for mastering, audio editing and restoration.
- Powerful audio analyzing and metering tools.
- Flexible and intuitive session and window management concept.
- High-end restoration suite from plug-in specialists Sonnox.
- First-rate collection of VST3 plug-ins, including StudioEQ and Post Filter.
- Extensive batch processing functions.
- Audio Montage for simultaneous editing across several tracks.
- Professional burning engine with DDP format support.
- DIRAC 2.2 time-stretching and pitch-shifting algorithms.
WaveLab 7 is available as boxed version in the Steinberg Online Shop and from authorized Steinberg resellers for 599 EUR / £497 GBP. The stripped-down version, WaveLab Elements 7, is available as boxed and download version for 99 EUR / £82 GBP.
More information: Steinberg / WaveLab