Sound Magic has updated its The One effect plugin to version 1.2.
The One is the easiest and the most convenient way for musicians to process their recordings. It features several options to choose from and only a single knob to implement them – that’s it. There’s no confusing technical terminology. Users only need to choose their goal and spin that single dial to get the desired result.
Changes in The One v1.2
- Improved Sound Quality on Wetter effect.
- Fixes possible crash on some AMD system.
- Better GUI.
- Many minor changes.
The One for Windows (VST/Supreme Pianos add-on) is available to purchase for 69 EUR. Previous Sound Magic customers pay 50 EUR.
More information: Sound Magic / The One
Sound Magic has announced the release of the Mac VST version of its Orchestral Strings One free virtual instrument.
Orchestral Strings One was recorded utilizing the legendary acoustics in the famous Berliner Hall – home of the world class BERLINER PHILHARMONIKER. Our full string orchestra contains 14 violins, 10 Violas, 8 Cellos and 6 Double Basses. Now it’s your turn to experience this huge orchestral section as a useful string instrument. Sound Magic has created Orchestral Strings One as a single ensemble complete with the beautiful ambience of this amazing hall. This incredible instrument will quickly become your “go to” string orchestra. No longer will you have to try and build a similar sound with several different string instruments or sections, burning up tracks, RAM, CPU cycles and your valuable time!
Changes in Orchestral Strings One
- Updates main framework to Version 2.0 and do not need to install runtime library any more.
- Improved Capacity for Mountain Lion System, but not suggest current MAC AU version users to update.
- Add MAC VST support.
- Fixes a bug which cause Orchestral Strings One can not pass logic validation under some systems.
Sound Magic has also released a Concert Strings preset for Orchestral Strings One, which contain several styles of sound for users to use.
The Orchestral Strings One and presets are available to download from KVR Audio.
More information: Orchestral Strings One
Sound Magic has released version 1.1 of its Orchestral Strings One, a free hybrid modeled string orchestral instrument.
Orchestral Strings One was recorded utilizing the legendary acoustics in the famous Berliner Hall – home of the world class BERLINER PHILHARMONIKER. Our full string orchestra contains 14 violins,10 Violas, 8 Cellos and 6 Double Basses. Now you’re your turn to experience this huge orchestral section as a useful string instrument.
Sound Magic has created Orchestral Strings One as a single ensemble complete with the beautiful ambience of this amazing hall. This incredible instrument will quickly become your “go to” string orchestra. No longer will you have to try and build a similar sound with several different string instruments or sections, burning up tracks, RAM, CPU cycles and your valuable time!
Changes in Orchestral Strings One v1.1
- Improved Dynamic System to a fully dynamic system by raising the ceiling of the volume.
- Adjust the Attack Volume value for Sustain notes.
- Change the default setting to turn on the CC Tone Color Mode.
- Apply True Stereo algorithm for Built in Reverb Engine.
- Fixes the position of Active button on GUI.
- Slightly Improved CPU.
- Many minor changes.
Orchestral Strings One is available to download for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) at no cost. The update is available from KVR Audio.
More information: Sound Magic Orchestral Strings One
Sound Magic has announced the release of Supreme Drums, a new virtual drum instrument for Windows.
Supreme Drums starts with the familiar drum sounds featured in many great hits such as The Eagles’ Hotel California, Michael Jackson’s Thriller and many more.
We have created a powerful drum set-up with 19 available pieces and over 10 different kits. To ensure the best possible authentic sounds, Sound Magic not only chose the best drum brands available for sampling (such as DW, Ludwig and Sonar) but also utilized the best recording studios in the world to record them.
It took more than two years to arrange for these samples to be created at three of the best known studios of all time: OCEAN WAY RECORDING(The Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton and more). THE RECORD PLANT (The Eagles Hotel California, Michael Jackson, Nine Inch Nails and more) THE LEGENDARY ABBEY ROAD STUDIOS (The Beatles and many more) to ensure the highest possible sound quality, we used the best possible gear, including the legendary Neve 88R and SSL 9080J consoles and dCS 905 AD converters.
Supreme Drums features
- Innovative MCN (Modeling Core Next) Engine modeled drums, 300MB in size with little CPU usage.
- Samples are coming from the best recording studios in the world.
- Innovative Plasma Random System provides anti-machine gun effect.
- HD Velocity Layer supports up to 65,536 Velocity Layers.
- Performance Key Switch System to make it quicker and easier to switch skill sets and techniques in intensive live playing situations.
- Multi-microphone positions enable users to mix between different microphone positions and create new sounds that easily fit into a mix.
- Powerful Mixer and Microphone Leakage setting create a feeling of a real drum recording session.
- Groove Engine provides patterns for use immediately in you project.
- Build-in 64 Steps Sequencer.
- Powerful Add-on System.
- Built-in professional EQ and Compressor.
- Faster load times. Smaller hard drive footprint, less memory and less CPU usage.
Supreme Drums for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for 99 EUR / $129 USD.
More information: Sound Magic / Supreme Drums
Sound Magic has announced Neo GraphicEQ, an adjustable 16 bands graphic equalizer plugin for Windows.
Neo GraphicEQ is a new type of Graphic EQ which enables its users to adjust the specific frequencies they want to modify. Unlike traditional Graphic EQs, Neo GraphicEQ does not use band pass filters to do the job. Instead, it uses a new kind of Linkwitz-Riley Splitter to separate the frequency bands and then process them. This gives you adjustable bands – you pick the frequencies you want to adjust! Because the Linkwitz-Riley Crossover filter tends to have the lowest phase distortion of all filters, Neo GraphicEQ will have a better sound quality than traditional graphic EQs.
Neo GraphicEQ features
- Internal 64-bit floating point precision.
- Innovative Linkwitz-Riley Splitter Design.
- 16 Adjustable Bands.
- Support up to 32Bit/384KHz resolution.
The plugin is available for Windows (VST) priced at 49 EUR.
More information: Sound Magic / Neo GraphicEQ